Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:51:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Awesome ICOs!?  (Read 1037 times)
alex2011576 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:59:27 PM

Do you really think that someone will give you an ICO, which is really good and promising, that you can write an article about it, that they have good signature campaign? Yes, if you only trying to invest, maybe someone would help you, but i am not quite sureBetter start looking for answers on your own, which are good, which are not. Few times you will fall, but you will learn.  Tongue  Wink
Not just anawers for me, research orfanizations wich raise money on it. That is interesting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markhiroshisanrafael

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:27:07 PM

Guys I was wondering if any of you have seen this project? http://decenternet.com It seems like a very infant project but I am no programmer to make judgements. It says it's a hyperspeed p2p internet platform that will decentralize the entire interent using a new web browser and an operating system technology. I really want to invest on this project but I have no where to go to ask for advice Huh Huh Huh

I just read their white paper. This seemed a very advanced technology their going to use. But they might actually pull this off!
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:31:06 PM

Hi,
I am starting investing in ICOs, so i am interested about your attitude to ICOs. I glat to here any ideas.

It would be realy nice if somebody shared their experiences and advice some interesting ICOs with high potential. Btw, bad experiences are very interesting as well!

P.s. and I was doing my own reasearch on KickCity, seems pretty promising. Do somebody know it, any ideas or advices whether invest in?

In my own opinion, ico's are only profitable for long term investment. There are a lot of icos that has been released in the market and their prices are always decreasing to 50% so do not invest if you want to earn profit very quickly.

adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:35:58 PM

try to visit www.daneel.io which is about a project by developing AI in order to help the investors in gain multiple benefits, ICO has been started 2 days ago, but softcap has been achieved in a short time, if you want more, let's join the daneel project
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:36:26 PM

I have always said that if you made smart investments into good ICO's you will be satisfied in the future with the profits. Right now my eyes are on Aitheon ICO because the robots industry is taken over the world slow and steady and there are already companies that adopted robots and fired the people out so Aitheon can provide that bridge between humans and robots. I know it sounds a little though to accept but robots are already here.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:20:05 PM

Everyone have his personal approach concerning the most promising ICO projects. But in common there is many points can help you to see and distingue if the ICO is having good potential or not. The whitepapers, the team behind the project, the roadmap, the concept, and the security of their site..
Agree. I believe that it is as hard and controversy job as any other analytics. So it is interesting to me whether there are any good sources how analyze ICOs very precisely. And again thank to everyone who responds  Smiley
I've found ICO several times that look great but ended up a scam. very surprising.
I've done the analysis including reading WP, looking at the team and reading the roadmap and all look good and great.
Maybe it's a matter of achievement and target, dev is too ambitious.
meaning the project must be reasonable and not greedy. it's important to see a great team.

Did the team engage with you? I invested in Latoken and was quite worried about the project until their team answered my phone calls ahha
I am No, I am not as close as you are.

even I have never called any team to confirm a project.

it might be a good solution.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
rappydoo

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:26:35 PM

hello, look at sapien, they have a great platform and team. i think this would be successful. and so as a lot of ICO right now, refereum, apex.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:27:19 PM

Hi,
I am starting investing in ICOs, so i am interested about your attitude to ICOs. I glat to here any ideas.

It would be realy nice if somebody shared their experiences and advice some interesting ICOs with high potential. Btw, bad experiences are very interesting as well!

P.s. and I was doing my own reasearch on KickCity, seems pretty promising. Do somebody know it, any ideas or advices whether invest in?

Not all ico's are legitimate because sometimes they are scamming their participants and because of that, the value of their coin is decreasing its value in the market. Not every ico as well can really grow their coins value since not every coin in the market does really have the potential so always look at the platform if its really promising.
goldexp83

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:27:33 PM

I just saw many messy ICOs lately (Dadi + Beetoken) and now I cant wait for 2 upcoming next week! I tend to prefer big industries ICO vs dapps:
- Medicalchain > big project + strong team for the medical blockchain
- Babb > revolutionary decentralized bank application, every person can become a bank

alex2011576 (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:00:04 AM

Hi,

In my own opinion, ico's are only profitable for long term investment. There are a lot of icos that has been released in the market and their prices are always decreasing to 50% so do not invest if you want to earn profit very quickly.
100% agree. If you are not just another airdrophunter and want to support the project,the long-term investment is better.
Ekoman

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:19:53 AM

Hi,

100% agree. If you are not just another airdrophunter and want to support the project,the long-term investment is better.

Depends on what and how much do you want from ICO. For many projects Airdrop is enough  Huh
byteminr

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 10:10:01 AM

I think that the most hyped of upcoming ico is the telegram open network (TON). This is ICO telegram, considering that all crypto community uses telegram to make ico will not be difficult and it will quickly collect money, but so far there is no official information, only at the level of rumors
ronyekuk

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:26:50 AM

I don't know KickCity, now I read a lot about Bitconnect fail and future of mlm alts. I think they have a great future
byteminr

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:40:40 PM

I don't know KickCity, now I read a lot about Bitconnect fail and future of mlm alts. I think they have a great future

What is common between KickCity and Bitconnect?
Bitconnect from the very beginning worked according to the Ponzi scheme. Despite this, they existed for a long time, and those who withdrew funds on time remained with good profit. Bitcomnet has never been crypto currency, I'm surprised that they are even added to coinmarkecup
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:52:07 PM

Hi,

Now a lot of ICO projects and choose the one that will be really promising and will bring you profit in the future is very difficult. I can advise paying attention to projects that are related to blockchain technology and trading.

Injustible

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:06:11 PM

I am very interested in Globitex ICO. Seems that the team is very experienced and professional. Also, Jon Matonis is on board. Too bad I was late to the pre-sale...  Sad
ronyekuk

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:23:35 PM

Bitconnect from the very beginning worked according to the Ponzi scheme. Despite this, they existed for a long time, and those who withdrew funds on time remained with good profit. Bitcomnet has never been crypto currency, I'm surprised that they are even added to coinmarkecup
Here someone wrote about this project. I was surprised also.
yonghongtang

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:37:32 PM

ICO is my favorite ,if you invest a good potential project , you will earn a lot through ico. I don't have money to do big whales ,so I love icos, it needs a little money you want to invest .
I am researching three icos : arcblock, daico, atfs. Glad to hear your voices .
freedm

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:41:15 PM

Excuse me, why do you think Bitconnect isn't crypto currency? Its technology is based on blockchain and tokens. With such success you can say in this way about any project, because we know that the only significant area of application of crypto currency is finance, everything else is draged in by the head and shoulders.
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:45:03 PM

Well I'm from the US and we are basically only allowed to participate in like 5% of ICOs so sadly I don't have a lot of info since I stopped investigating them a few days ago. That being said, if I could I would invest in Copytrack, Altair VR, Arcblock, and the Telegram ICO when it launches.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: