Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:54:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Awesome ICOs!?  (Read 1037 times)
pakhirgan

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:18:57 AM

Some of idea for Ico investment. Do your own research.

Globitex Ico: Very strong team. Low hard cap. Good project good investment.
Sentinel Ico: Very interesting project. Low hard cap. Defenetly a good investment.
Good luck.
skaya7

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:47:47 AM

Welcome to the investment world here you legend is waiting for opportunities The only thing you need to realize your dreams is to give you an ico recommendation joytoken.JoyToken is the best and will give you a good investment and good money I will suggest you buy here without being more popular

CRYPTOV8 ◄◄◄◄ Bringing banking to blockchain►►►► (https://www.cryptov8.com/)
AlexanderAnthony

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:57:59 PM

I suggest that you check out our ICO and take a see for yourself how awesome it is, our ICO just opened and it already reached the soft cap. So I present to you the Daneel.io our ICO it is the First A.I. created that can help you, guide you and gives you the best option on what to do. So if you want to buy a cryptocurrency and if ever you feel overwhelmed with all the information you need, There is no need to worry Because Daneel is here to help!

Check our ICO here and see it for yourself how awesome it is https://daneel.io/

cryptonianz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:02:59 PM

The best advice is to do good research of each ICO because there are a lot of ICO's that are scams.
The ones i am interested in and seem quite promising are:
1. GoNetwork
2. DIWtoken

If you find the right ICO you can make a huge profit but again i highly recommend you do thorough research into each ICO.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:07:46 PM

you can check out icorating.com if you cant decide on which project is decent enough for you to invest in if you dont want to do any research you can visit the website and look for the highest rating and lowest risk rating.
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:56:55 AM

One of the most promising projects at present is HERO TOKEN, which can potentially reach more than 2 billion people
in Southeast Asia. After the ICO began, more than $ 30 million was invested in this project over 36 hours.
Even ALIBABA invested in HERO TOKEN.

CryptoDemonElite

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:05:41 AM

Hi,
I am starting investing in ICOs, so i am interested about your attitude to ICOs. I glat to here any ideas.

It would be realy nice if somebody shared their experiences and advice some interesting ICOs with high potential. Btw, bad experiences are very interesting as well!

P.s. and I was doing my own reasearch on KickCity, seems pretty promising. Do somebody know it, any ideas or advices whether invest in?

You should wait for the coin to hit the exchange. ICO are extremely risky because it not regulated. If you do continue to check out some ICO then look at the team and see if there are any developers. A team with no developers is a red flag. You should also look at the advisor. Do they have experience in the blockchain? The white paper needs to make sense and they need to should a road map, so we can know where they going. You also should check out the market and see if it a booming industry. I haven't check out any new ICO, but there are some altcoins near ICO prices like trinity, bitdegree. These are some good altcoins with excellent team, good white paper, and a decent road map. They already in market, so you can pick some of these coins up if you want to.
Btc_newbie

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:41:52 PM

Now I am faiting for KickCity ICO.
Hope that this company will have bgg success. Love their idea!
Here is link for their channel if you need people  Cool

https://t.me/kickcity_chat
Ekoman

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:25:47 PM

Thanks for link,
I am investing in KickCity too!
Good project  Cool
Coins4Favors

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:33:15 PM

How to find the good ones ?

For short term gains go with the hype, for long term success find the ones with good concepts and a professional team with a good track record of business success.

I personally always look for the business idea and long term prospect of a project - do they have a plan how to run the project in the long term other than from the ICO money ?
I want the project I invest in to be profitable and grow value of their coin over time. That only happens if there is a good business model behind it.
Next I look at the team if they have business acumen and experience in driving large projects.
Finally if they have a working prototype or proof of concept so that I know the project can actually work if the ICO is successful and they get the money they need to finalize the development.

We at Coins4Favors (www.c4f.io) are doing an ICO in April for a blockchain powered global marketplace where you can find people in other places that do small favors (check a used car in another city, send me some stuff that I cannot buy in my city/country, etc.) for FavorCoins. It is backed up by a working prototype of the platform and the SmartPhone app, that does the location based matching, etc.

If you are interested, check out our short Intro Video and you get the idea in 2 minutes: https://youtu.be/EXquipYf7xk

Good luck with your investments.
GuiDonK

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:33:39 PM

Revizor is an innovative project in the field of regulation of the crypto-currency market, the main task of which is to create software tools that would filter a wide range of assets by absorbing unpromising tokens. Advantages of RevizorCoin is that to date there is no similar project in blockchain. About a thousand different coins as a result of the introduction of Revizor will be absorbed, making it possible to blockchain system cleaning. RevizorCoin is the only coin that does not need mining, as its owners will constantly increase their capital in a certain arithmetic progression after each absorption of illiquid coins.
If_Cand05

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:45:28 PM

what I know now is
- denaro
- sapiens
- mira
- Dether
- Pin coin
because it all has a very big result if in follow .... thank you for suggestion from me Smiley

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:26:03 PM

Dether enables anyone to turn their phone into a mobile cryptocurrency ATM. Dether a decentralized, peer-to-peer, global crypto ATM network.  I would recommend you urgently review this ICO and visit the page  https://token.dether.io/
George51rus

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:25:47 PM

to invest you need to carefully and thoroughly examine the company. especially white paper, because it is actually a passport of the company.
Illidine

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:04:33 PM

I think Bitto is a solid ICO. They are making a newer stop all for exchanges that will offer lending, signaling, and a few more services. If you want to learn more you can get there with https://[Suspicious link removed]/iuVENC they have a white paper and demo dashboard. Also currently you get 22.5% extra tokens if you participate now and buy more than 1 ETH.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:23:01 PM

I will advise you to participate in ICO daneel.io, you can see the information at www.daneel.io, daneel project is a project that develops AI technology to help investors in obtaining information in order to gain multiple benefits
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 04:58:43 PM

As always do not invest more than you can afford to lose ICO are risky

Not every ICO is risky.
It depends on the project.
I'm sure my WSPU2 price can not for a long time go under ICO price.
If so,it is even an opportunity for the buyer and not a lost for the seller who sells certainly airdrops token.

Btc_newbie

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:53:10 PM

Thanks for link,
I am investing in KickCity too!
Good project  Cool

No problem,
KickCity has an airdrop now.
I think it will continue till the end of the next week.
Try to join for free coins
Sumarokovalena

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:21:06 PM

before investing, it is necessary to get acquainted with the company well. Be very careful and attentive , don't fall victim to scams.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:28:14 PM

Many of course advertise their project here, but I think it will not be superfluous if I say about the DIW project. I really like the very idea of ​​the project. I ask you to pay attention to it, they do offer a good idea
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: