Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:14:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform  (Read 3517 times)
paklungipin

Activity: 461
Merit: 14

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:26:21 PM

The concept of this platform is quite interesting.
All industry centers, continue to improve services with online based and cashless
Includes the online transport service, which uses online payments and online service calls.
Services like this should have ease and advantages for users.
And the service most effective solution for mobile and internet device users.
Perhaps the features that can be developed are to increase the promo trips sparingly, courier booking service
and the ease for app service users to fill Token wallet by using
credit cards, bank transfers, or through some minimarkets.
thereby, waiting for further development, and update information.
Good luck

dagon666 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:52:32 AM

Why isn't this project on ICOdrops?  Smiley Just curious.

Good question, you will find that we are on a lot of ICO sites, however the marketing team would have made that decision.
Jhernalex14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:03:51 AM

Hi team drivr,do u have bounty for this project?.i want to join for fb and twitter bounty,i really like the concept of this project..i feel it will be successful same as uber😊
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:08:57 AM

Except the good quality  service that rideshare offer to the public, Drivr Network can definitely be a good option for investment in the cryptocurrency market?how much the price of DVR per token?

I think so, too. Because if their project of having a transportation services will be success, people will surely invest to them and also on cryptocurrency market and the price will vary when the supply and demand occurs.

marvince0120

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:34:34 AM

Interesting project..nice to hear this.. hope they introduce this here in the Philippines. The concept of this project will sure attracts different investors.. Using blockchain technology in public trasportation will benefits us all especially the public commuters..Nowadays people always seeking for convenience when travelling less hassle for the commuter.. DRIVR NETWORK would  be definitely embrace and will easy adopt by many people because of the advatages of this project.

GOODLUCK TO DRIVR NETWORK TEAM!  Wishing you  a SUCCESS!
maritzegr

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:54:57 AM

looking forward this drivr network app will be availble here in Ph.coz now a days the passengers getting bigger and crowded.coz drivr network will help all the passengers make their journey much easier.
austriam4444

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:06:59 AM

how much per coin offfering in presale???
Maximum and minimum?
If there restricted country to participate on ICO or presale?

Do i need to register in KYC/AMLA?? before participation
or i just need to be whitelisted?

I just wanted to know all about when i go to participate on presale.
When's the conference on this and where?Huh

Please bear with me.. im sorry for the questions. i just wanted to all about. i want to participate

..how many DRVR token i get when i have 1 etherium for my payments???

DRIVR NETWORK TEAM! YOU DONE A GREAT PROJECT...

I WANNA BUY YOUR TOKENS.... PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN ITS PRESS CONFERENCE.. OR WHERE IT IS..
sorry for uppercase letters. im just excited in here
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:03:32 AM

Everytime i always want to see this thread,because i want to know more about this project actually im also commuters i want to use more easily and comfortable transaction,so for me DRIVR network can give it all.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:32:53 AM

Everytime i always want to see this thread,because i want to know more about this project actually im also commuters i want to use more easily and comfortable transaction,so for me DRIVR network can give it all.

Yes mate, I think This project will make it easier for you and you will be comfortable in riding DRIVR cars. This project is doing its best to succeed. I am also a commuter and every time I go to one place or another I wish to have an easier way ov transportation, and I think DRIVR has it all and a crypto as a payment will make it unique.
Sydneydexter

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:26:28 PM

Hi team drivr,do u have bounty for this project?.i want to join for fb and twitter bounty,i really like the concept of this project..i feel it will be successful same as uber😊

i also hope that they had  bounty for twitter facebook, and telegram because this is a unique project this will be successful after ICO im hoping they release bounty campaign program Smiley
dagon666 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:29:29 PM

how much per coin offfering in presale???
Maximum and minimum?
If there restricted country to participate on ICO or presale?

Do i need to register in KYC/AMLA?? before participation
or i just need to be whitelisted?

I just wanted to know all about when i go to participate on presale.
When's the conference on this and where?Huh

Please bear with me.. im sorry for the questions. i just wanted to all about. i want to participate

..how many DRVR token i get when i have 1 etherium for my payments???

DRIVR NETWORK TEAM! YOU DONE A GREAT PROJECT...

I WANNA BUY YOUR TOKENS.... PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN ITS PRESS CONFERENCE.. OR WHERE IT IS..
sorry for uppercase letters. im just excited in here

Yes, China , Singapore and USA cannot participate
No KYC
No whitelist
Conference ?  We will be joining conferences once our application is soft launched.
1 ETH = 20,000 DVR (plus bonus 10% currently) - so 22,000 DVR tokens
You can buy ONLY from our website https://drivr.network 

Thanks for your questions.
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 12:36:53 PM

i also hope that they had  bounty for twitter facebook, and telegram because this is a unique project this will be successful after ICO im hoping they release bounty campaign program Smiley

they have bounty camp. for twitter and facebook but its already done. but their still available bounty camp. for drivr if you think you can do there task you can able to join check this out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2861389.0

naigelbit

Activity: 434

X-Block.io

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 12:47:52 PM

The DRIVR application features an integrated Fiat and DVR Token Wallet. We will also be adding some exciting features such as crypto exchangers shortly after the 1st release. The question is when will be the releasing of wallets? is it applicable in the Philippines or only chosen country?

The wallet will work anywhere, if you notice also on our roadmap, there is a stand alone wallet coming too.

stand alone? meaning an offline or what? when will it be possible to the public are the devs working on it sir?

stand alone awesome but seems like we still need to have internet connection to access the wallet, but its not possible if they are good programmer they can still make a way to access their wallet offline and pay bills to driver offline in near future hehe its just only my thought but i keep watching this project

I am a programmer too but if they use or make offline wallet there will be a possibility to hack or bug the available balance and it will  be not possible to send a token offline if so then if some trained persons will handle use their app then they will have a great loss because most of offline application are vulnerable since there are no interaction with the network I think it's impossible I would suggest they would just make a cold wallet or hardware wallet that would be more way safe than making an stand alone wallet.

if they really want to create stand alone and offline wallet they will! there is no impossible when it comes in programming especially today the technology become high tech.
monkeyking03

Activity: 316

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:28:54 PM

What is O.B.D or DRIVR Onboard Device,what is the use of this device,is the driver or the owner of the car will provide this kind of device to install their cars and how much it cost?
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:45:12 PM

Except the good quality  service that rideshare offer to the public, Drivr Network can definitely be a good option for investment in the cryptocurrency market?how much the price of DVR per token?
 I think if you are asking for the DRIVR price when its in market actually even me cant say the price because everything is possible Smiley we should keep on supporting DRIVR for good product when its in market. DRIVR had its unique concept and very first app for commuter who accepts token payment . this enough for me to full support on DRIVR
I hope this project can be a great help with both the commuters and the drivers. This project can be done if we will support so hoping this could be successful one. A lot of people can be of benefit when this project launch. Let us support this and make it happen.
poi35

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:05:45 PM

Hi team I read the whitepaper and the option to for passengerrs to have DRIVERS as their favorites on the app caught my attention. I really liked the idea because not only passengers can select the drivers they are accustomed to but also they can contact those drivers they wanted if there are planned outings. Cheers to this project!!
Sydneydexter

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:45:46 PM

Hi team I read the whitepaper and the option to for passengerrs to have DRIVERS as their favorites on the app caught my attention. I really liked the idea because not only passengers can select the drivers they are accustomed to but also they can contact those drivers they wanted if there are planned outings. Cheers to this project!!

This is a great project please continue to support DRIVR so that our goal can achieve many commuters and drivers can help this project. The uniqueness and authenticity of the DRIVR is enough proof to give our support Smiley Keep promoting to your friends and families Cheers DEV and Team of DRIVR.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:14:04 PM

This project is like UBER and Grab? But i think this is much hi-tech because you use the blockchain technology. So of i will use the this apps, my payment on DRIVR is your token right? Hope this will implement on our country too.

That's correct , it will use DVR Tokens, Where is your country?

My country is Philippines, We have Uber and Grab here but not like your project,It use blockchain technology to make fast and easy. This will be great if you can implement here on our country too. And then where can i see you apps for mobile?
It is much better to have some options aside from uber and grab in order for them to be updated always in their services given to commuters because in business if there is competitions one must be in updates in order to have many costumers delighted and gives th satisfaction.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
dagon666 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:31:41 PM

thanks for your endorsement, it gives the drivers and passengers a better interactive immersive experience. 
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:56:04 AM

The DRIVR application features an integrated Fiat and DVR Token Wallet. We will also be adding some exciting features such as crypto exchangers shortly after the 1st release. The question is when will be the releasing of wallets? is it applicable in the Philippines or only chosen country?

I think after the ICO they will releasing the wallets and applicable worldwide because as long as you have their address you can copy it and save it in MEW or other token wallet that is related to them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: