Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:39:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform  (Read 3517 times)
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 11:57:27 AM

I just noticed, the cars will be driven by AI?! Wow! Just wow! This is incredible! It will be deiven by AI and not humans? If that's the case, I am really interested with your technology. But isn't it a bit scary that an AI will be responsible to your life? What if something happened to the passenger? It will take time to the people to adjust to that machines especially the old ones, but I think mAny people like me would love to try thid new technology and see how it works. Goodluck for this project!

Good question, the cars will still have human control. We have a few stages of implementing A.I. Firstly safety is our main priority and this is done via machine learning / deep learning where the A.I will predict when there will be a possible accident. As technology advances and the use of A.I is more widely used then we move to further stages. Currently we are focusing on deep learning / voice recognition / safety & prediction learning. A good example would be your favourite restaurants or places to go is saved in our app which is connected to the A.I it will know where you want to go.

I have question too. If i want to go for example on Manila Philippines, How can i say on AI driver or just simply type on your system to recognize the place that i want to go? Or else your AI driver have voice recognition app that can track my words? And then what if i change my mind to change the place this AI Driver will recognize my last place want to go?

To give you a deeper example these are some of the things currently being researched by the R&D teams

Data filtered through high tech mapping & satellites
Traced routs of popular pick-up points for cars to have point to point system similar to train a circuit
Speech recognition
Gesture recognition
Eye tracking and driver monitoring
Virtual assistance and natural language interfaces
Driver face analytics and emotion recognition
Object detection/identification/avoidance
Predictive maintenance

This creates many options

More efficient pick up times to drive to established routs
Locating nearby shops / food outlets that are previously visited by the customer
Token based / digital payment solutions embedded into the driver interface.
Vehicle network and data security
Automated on-road customer service
Setting reminders to purchase needed household items as the passanger approaches relevant stores

That was awesome features dev, if you can implement well all the features that listed above for sure this would be the most advance ride share that will release in public,

vinzon04295

Activity: 75
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:03:50 PM

I just noticed, the cars will be driven by AI?! Wow! Just wow! This is incredible! It will be deiven by AI and not humans? If that's the case, I am really interested with your technology. But isn't it a bit scary that an AI will be responsible to your life? What if something happened to the passenger? It will take time to the people to adjust to that machines especially the old ones, but I think mAny people like me would love to try thid new technology and see how it works. Goodluck for this project!

Good question, the cars will still have human control. We have a few stages of implementing A.I. Firstly safety is our main priority and this is done via machine learning / deep learning where the A.I will predict when there will be a possible accident. As technology advances and the use of A.I is more widely used then we move to further stages. Currently we are focusing on deep learning / voice recognition / safety & prediction learning. A good example would be your favourite restaurants or places to go is saved in our app which is connected to the A.I it will know where you want to go.

I have question too. If i want to go for example on Manila Philippines, How can i say on AI driver or just simply type on your system to recognize the place that i want to go? Or else your AI driver have voice recognition app that can track my words? And then what if i change my mind to change the place this AI Driver will recognize my last place want to go?

To give you a deeper example these are some of the things currently being researched by the R&D teams

Traced routs of popular pick-up points for cars to have point to point system similar to train a circuit
Speech recognition
Gesture recognition
Predictive maintenance

Locating nearby shops / food outlets that are previously visited by the customer
Setting reminders to purchase needed household items as the passanger approaches relevant stores

That was awesome features dev, if you can implement well all the features that listed above for sure this would be the most advance ride share that will release in public,

This is quite great and good thinking and project of using an AI to drive a car but I think there is a big risk in human life about this if the AI will be bug and hack because nowadays weak AI's only exist I think driving the car should be done by human not by AI's
the thing that they can do must only the navigation and the control of payments using DRIVR token I just think of it AI's are not that great and should not replace human.
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:09:30 PM

Speech recognition
Gesture recognition
Predictive maintenance

This is quite great and good thinking and project of using an AI to drive a car but I think there is a big risk in human life about this if the AI will be bug and hack because nowadays weak AI's only exist I think driving the car should be done by human not by AI's
the thing that they can do must only the navigation and the control of payments using DRIVR token I just think of it AI's are not that great and should not replace human.

I also agree with you sir based on the statement of Elon Musk and Bill Gates AI can be a threat in humanity but we can look them in good AI's can or should only be implement in certain fields of works because AI's are not that perfect and AI's are not that good and it takes a lot of resources in making an AI  I think the AI that can only be made by the devs are the AI's like ALexa of Amazon that performs certain commands not like human I think that DRIVR AI will be only responsible for navigation and payments not driving the car itself

sd
Jhernalex14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:10:01 PM

Hi team drivr,as i have observed here...a lot people or investors are positive in this project..it means surely this project will be success😊,i cant wait for this project to be launch,.gud luck guys..
maritzegr

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:37:17 PM

if ever this project will launch.how can the drivers can be apply? Drivr Network will they provide the car or the one who's applying must have their own car? just like the other competitors? im just curious and excited.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:22:08 PM

Another car service ICO as it is. I want to know what will be the main function of AI in your project as if it is the same as UBER and GRAB? And when it will be available because there are alot of rivals with the same concept.
It is better to have rivals so that all of them will try to give a good services and improve their ways in handling their passengers. It is also  better to improve services in order to give satisfaction to anyone.

And i think Drivr project can give all our needed in everyday,by using communication and now its so upradable because they are using now blockchain which is you can pay it by using blockchain and also it driven by A.I

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Elijah.elisha

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:36:46 PM

Wow, it is now March and based on the whitepaper this token will be listed on some exchanges. I hope the ICO will succeed so that we can have this token listed on many exchanges and not just a few. I'm excited to see this DVR on those big exchanges. Good luck on the application.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:39:46 PM

I am happy to know that there is a project like this. This can help drivers and passengers in order to have a smooth trip daily with out any distruction. I am hoping for some updates and success to hear is a great pleasurw.
titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:00:27 PM

Speech recognition
Gesture recognition
Predictive maintenance

This is indeed a beautiful updates for us. I am very excited to see this project on progress. I might also go on applying if this will be available to my country. Safety of passengers and drivers are very important and as I can see this projects has it all. Setting reminders to purchase needed for household items as the passenger approaches in relevant store is a new one for me and could be a big help to the people who always forgot what he needed to buy. Keep up the good work team. KUDOS Smiley 
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:29:08 AM

if ever this project will launch.how can the drivers can be apply? Drivr Network will they provide the car or the one who's applying must have their own car? just like the other competitors? im just curious and excited.

This project don't need a driver, they are inventing a new technology where is the driver of the car is an AI, or simply means that a car without a human driver, this AI has the ability of deep learning, if this project will be successful, this will be a huge development in the history, the car can take you to the place you want to go and you can even talk to the AI responsible for for driving the car like the SIRI on the iphones
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:32:02 AM

Hi team drivr,as i have observed here...a lot people or investors are positive in this project..it means surely this project will be success😊,i cant wait for this project to be launch,.gud luck guys..

Well, this project is very revolutionary that people can't wait to experience and test it. To think that an AI will be the driver, how cool is that? I hope the rate will not be that expensive although its base on tokens or fiat.

erixter

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:29:39 AM

As i Read the WhitePaper i Did Also Read About How Driver Can Apply, Maybe Soon They will Announce after The 1st Launch for the First 10 Cities so Just Follow them on their Official facebook , Twitter and Website.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
austriam4444

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:23:18 AM

As i Read the WhitePaper i Did Also Read About How Driver Can Apply, Maybe Soon They will Announce after The 1st Launch for the First 10 Cities so Just Follow them on their Official facebook , Twitter and Website.

The mobile application was user friendly, easy to use. the driver can only receive payments when the user of application DRVER . send and contract upon the transaction.
The project is for community for introducing the blockchain technology. just secure to token, i think the first user of this is UBER.
naigelbit

Activity: 434

X-Block.io

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:23:46 AM

Speech recognition
Gesture recognition
Predictive maintenance

Nice to read that update on this project. Well see if this project will implement fast to secure the life of the commuter's and one thing, not all the people know about crypto currency, will you accept fiat? And hope the payment of this project can afford by the cities will first uses this project.
maritzegr

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:40:39 PM

Looks awesome!
Well done

Yes indeed this is an awesome project coz it well planned.good idea and excellent strategy.evryone is so excited and anticipating the drivr network app launching!hoping and wishing for the best!!
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:51:02 PM

this well be improvement uber and grab. I will use this may able to switch pay on drivr token than cash. this is good to minimize crime. those bad guys who getting the cash. this drivr token will be secured at all time. using the ethereum blockchain the wallet account will be safe. and if drivr will be good enough to minimize the crime on road. Smiley using this the money will be on drivr token.. if dev will develop an exchange for this internal easily also withdrawals to their drivr token. good enough it will be ok as a token for future money of transportation. this is good as well to the community to make them wake up on the blockchain technology...

Thats why i give my supoort on this project because they can give the good and high quality services and also it was engage by blockchain so its was good enough to secured our money.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:07:00 PM

this project is amazingly getting bigger community.and impressingly the member of the team are so knowledgeable in their field of work.i can see the progression of this project!!wishing all the best and success!To the moon!! 
Yes it is, the developer is active and the team are very supportive to every inquiry. I am hoping for some updates that can help the project to be a successful one. This is an amazing project that can really helps for both drivers and the commuters.
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:17:44 PM

What is the advantage if I buy in large quantity of tokens. I was looking at site different packages where 2000 DVR can be purchase at $109 while 20k are offered at $1090. Wasn't more good to make these packages interesting by lowering the price or increasing the tokens from this last package? It is all about marketing and offering some incentive.
Elijah.elisha

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:19:44 PM

This project don't need a driver, they are inventing a new technology where is the driver of the car is an AI, or simply means that a car without a human driver, this AI has the ability of deep learning, if this project will be successful, this will be a huge development in the history, the car can take you to the place you want to go and you can even talk to the AI responsible for for driving the car like the SIRI on the iphones

A car without a driver is an amazing thing, and you can experience it even though you don't own one because of DRIVR. It would be less hassle, you don't have to go to the parking space for your ride when it's just there in your doorstep. What an amazing project.
monkeyking03

Activity: 316

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:52:40 PM

DRIVR is a great project to know more something big about this team and their project,please read the white paper:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/111BBGfvhn_ZvU5vdZikrDOq2n_-2eDGe/view
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: