Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:50:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform  (Read 3515 times)
Jhernalex14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:17:19 PM

I'm always going back to this thread, i believe that your concept is very good and very timely since the commuters are going bigger overtimes, the security of getting a car to use over public transport is not that secured, with this, everything will be safe and with the blockchain technology, it's easier and will benefited the crypto enthusiasts riders/commuters.
My own little way of helping this to spread awareness: https://twitter.com/LuckyGi20401711/status/961011917161558016

Me too mate,im also believe and excited for the launch of this project..nice to hear that they will competence uber and become ahead of it..go go team drivr,we will support you all the way..
Best of luck

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:36:50 PM

Interesting site, looks like a great disrupter to Uber and the rest!

Yah, this project could be the worse rival of UBER and GRAB. And I think DRIVR's platform would be successful because of its AI DRIVR Framework. It is also an easy to pay ride-share if you have DRIVR card.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:41:43 PM

I just noticed, the cars will be driven by AI?! Wow! Just wow! This is incredible! It will be deiven by AI and not humans? If that's the case, I am really interested with your technology. But isn't it a bit scary that an AI will be responsible to your life? What if something happened to the passenger? It will take time to the people to adjust to that machines especially the old ones, but I think mAny people like me would love to try thid new technology and see how it works. Goodluck for this project!

Good question, the cars will still have human control. We have a few stages of implementing A.I. Firstly safety is our main priority and this is done via machine learning / deep learning where the A.I will predict when there will be a possible accident. As technology advances and the use of A.I is more widely used then we move to further stages. Currently we are focusing on deep learning / voice recognition / safety & prediction learning. A good example would be your favourite restaurants or places to go is saved in our app which is connected to the A.I it will know where you want to go.

I have question too. If i want to go for example on Manila Philippines, How can i say on AI driver or just simply type on your system to recognize the place that i want to go? Or else your AI driver have voice recognition app that can track my words? And then what if i change my mind to change the place this AI Driver will recognize my last place want to go?

To give you a deeper example these are some of the things currently being researched by the R&D teams

Data filtered through high tech mapping & satellites
Traced routs of popular pick-up points for cars to have point to point system similar to train a circuit
Speech recognition
Gesture recognition
Eye tracking and driver monitoring
Virtual assistance and natural language interfaces
Driver face analytics and emotion recognition
Object detection/identification/avoidance
Predictive maintenance

This creates many options

More efficient pick up times to drive to established routs
Locating nearby shops / food outlets that are previously visited by the customer
Token based / digital payment solutions embedded into the driver interface.
Vehicle network and data security
Automated on-road customer service
Setting reminders to purchase needed household items as the passanger approaches relevant stores

This sounds really promising, the setting reminder purchase is a good add on and is really useful. I hope this gets to as many places where commuting is a very big issue by the masses.

Sydneydexter

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:34:04 PM

Yah, this project could be the worse rival of UBER and GRAB. And I think DRIVR's platform would be successful because of its AI DRIVR Framework. It is also an easy to pay ride-share if you have DRIVR card.

yes it is this is the next Uber this will be new trend because it is unique let support DRIVR Through out so that we able to use Drivr in market Smiley Easy way to pay thats DRIVR.
poi35

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:03:25 PM

this is for someone who wants to buy DRIVR tokens,it is Recommended use this Wallets for DRIVR token storage until  wallet / exchanger release across all platforms,imtoken,myetherwallet,mac,windows and linux.

if you're using web wallet like myetherwallet you have to double check the URL carefully there's a lot of phishing website over the web so you have to be careful, its better to bookmark the legit one!
Agreed you should check the link first before entering we need to be careful and responsible every time we enter the sites Smiley Im using Myetherwallet for my DRIVR you should use recommended  wallet from them Smiley

Yes a lot of phishing sites are popping up nowadays and the world is full of scammers. We the investors can only be the one to protect ourselves from these. Always check the URL of the sites you are going to and never ever give Private Key to anyone. Security and Safetiness is the key
titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:15:33 PM

What is the advantage if I buy in large quantity of tokens. I was looking at site different packages where 2000 DVR can be purchase at $109 while 20k are offered at $1090. Wasn't more good to make these packages interesting by lowering the price or increasing the tokens from this last package? It is all about marketing and offering some incentive.

I must agree to this. Buying large packages should have an additional bonus if the price wont be lowered. This is a good marketing for it catches the attention of investors. Because for investors, if you can buy it on a cheaper price or you can have an additional bonus it is a plus for them. Having a good return in investment at the same time can be used in daily basis having purchase at a lower price is a good thing for them. Cheers Smiley
austriam4444

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:49:22 AM

I am happy to know that there is a project like this. This can help drivers and passengers in order to have a smooth trip daily with out any distruction. I am hoping for some updates and success to hear is a great pleasurw.

This will help the community. This kind of project is a waking up the community using the blockchain technology, a secured and decentralized.
Also helping the country reducing the crime of road. like running out the driver and not paying. with this drver token it can reduce it. they pay. and you can track your place
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:50:47 AM

I am happy to know that there is a project like this. This can help drivers and passengers in order to have a smooth trip daily with out any distruction. I am hoping for some updates and success to hear is a great pleasurw.

This will help the community. This kind of project is a waking up the community using the blockchain technology, a secured and decentralized.
Also helping the country reducing the crime of road. like running out the driver and not paying. with this drver token it can reduce it. they pay. and you can track your place

This is the new face of technology, a car deiven by AI, it can also deep learn. Although there are many things to look up to but this project will be awesome. A new mode of transportation. A high technology, that made us all very excited. This project rivals uber and grab but I can see that this project is very unique, and all it needs is to be launched and to het famous from people.
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 04:41:51 AM

This is the new face of technology, a car deiven by AI, it can also deep learn. Although there are many things to look up to but this project will be awesome. A new mode of transportation. A high technology, that made us all very excited. This project rivals uber and grab but I can see that this project is very unique, and all it needs is to be launched and to het famous from people.

Indeed it's great to hear such project about this but this AI's or self driving cars was already existing right? so you might think what will  be the new ? ok let me answer that for you the uniqueness of this project is that they combine the power of blockchain and AI technology to this project that's why it gives more power to the program to help human in their everyday living in such way as  mode of transportation.

sd
vinzon04295

Activity: 75
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:47:38 AM

Indeed it's great to hear such project about this but this AI's or self driving cars was already existing right? so you might think what will  be the new ? ok let me answer that for you the uniqueness of this project is that they combine the power of blockchain and AI technology to this project that's why it gives more power to the program to help human in their everyday living in such way as  mode of transportation.

yes they do exist but this project was far more powerful than them this is the innovative combination of blockchain and Artificial Intelligence. that's why it great and will help a lot of people
Darthflux14

Merit: 103

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:13:16 AM

hello admin/developers i am android user i would like to ask question when DRIVR will be available in play store can we use it for free? DRIVR app can be use in different countries or only exclusive for some countries? i hope this will be available in my country Smiley

Maybe their app is free to download at google playstore and hoping that it will be available on IOS too. And I do hope that this will be available on Asian countries just like Philippines if their platform and project is successful. So I'm not stopping to support this platform and I will be with them until they finish their road of success.
dagon666 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:41:48 AM

hello admin/developers i am android user i would like to ask question when DRIVR will be available in play store can we use it for free? DRIVR app can be use in different countries or only exclusive for some countries? i hope this will be available in my country Smiley

Maybe their app is free to download at google playstore and hoping that it will be available on IOS too. And I do hope that this will be available on Asian countries just like Philippines if their platform and project is successful. So I'm not stopping to support this platform and I will be with them until they finish their road of success.

Yes our app will be on Google Play including IOS and available in different countries, I cannot confirm exact date of release as this will apart of proper announcement.
monkeyking03

Activity: 316

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:02:21 AM

Yes our app will be on Google Play including IOS and available in different countries, I cannot confirm exact date of release as this will apart of proper announcement.
according to the road map the app launch on next month at thats on april and the app will launch in 10 cities,and i hope coinmarketcap listing this month will success including the listing on exchanges.
erixter

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:59:01 AM

I found that Other Ride-Share are now partnering in other cryptocurrency or Creating their own token, Maybe they are aware for the blockchain technology so there will be good competition soon in ride-share industry.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
jonas5222000

Student Coin

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:42:56 PM

For me this project was so really helpful because their services was so good enough, they are using blockhain,driven by ai although this is the first time that i heared about it,and im sure that they have a strong security for every passenger that they have.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Sydneydexter

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:00:09 PM

Yes Im also hoping this will be available in Asian county this will be a big help for us. Lets support thru out so that DRIVR will be able to hear our thoughts Smiley Drivr will make our life easy in terms of commuting Smiley
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:02:16 PM

We have seen the success of Uber, and the sharing of the block chain mode needs further development, waiting for your update.
If there is the success of uber then this project would be more success since it gives a great opportunity for drivers to render good services for the commuters. Hopefully this would happen.
Jhernalex14

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:14:45 PM

Its great joining here and its awesome project.. Goodluck to the whole team more power!

Thanks for joining mate here,lets keep supporting drivr..soon we all will be benefited,..
Good luck to the whole team...all the very best😊
poi35

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:25:57 PM

That's good to hear, cannot wait for the official release date of the DRIVR app on IOS and Android, moreover that  the app is available in different countries will bring more investors to the project. I am always following this project and looking forward for the announcements.
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:37:02 AM

if ever this project will launch.how can the drivers can be apply? Drivr Network will they provide the car or the one who's applying must have their own car? just like the other competitors? im just curious and excited.

This project don't need a driver, they are inventing a new technology where is the driver of the car is an AI, or simply means that a car without a human driver, this AI has the ability of deep learning, if this project will be successful, this will be a huge development in the history, the car can take you to the place you want to go and you can even talk to the AI responsible for for driving the car like the SIRI on the iphones

A car without a driver is an amazing thing, and you can experience it even though you don't own one because of DRIVR. It would be less hassle, you don't have to go to the parking space for your ride when it's just there in your doorstep. What an amazing project.

Indeed this is an awesome project, withth an automated car without a driver, imagine how people will look at you when getting off your car? They will be confused and will wonder how is the car moving without a driver? This will get their curiousity and start asking. With that, more people will be riding DRIVR and more people will be downloading the app. But, will this project be accepted by the government?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: