Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:23:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform  (Read 3511 times)
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:14:37 AM

Is your Pre sale already finish? When is the main ICO started? This looks promising project good luck to all you team

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
albertnomtag

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:00:24 AM

Great platform you have here. My first time to encounter an automotive platform based on blockchain. Real deal for car enthusiasts and transportation workers. I can imagine the future by paying Drivr tokens when you rent a ride. Really great platform. Will this comes with a mobile app too?
jkinit2125

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:15:44 AM

Great platform you have here. My first time to encounter an automotive platform based on blockchain. Real deal for car enthusiasts and transportation workers. I can imagine the future by paying Drivr tokens when you rent a ride. Really great platform. Will this comes with a mobile app too?

Yes. You can check white paper for the application specifications. There are a lot to know when you read the whitepaper.
The only problem arises is the drivers, mostly might be no prior knowledge about cryptocurrency and even the technology itself, blockchain. We will surely must have a seminar for those drivers working for DRIVR to enable them be educated for what they accept other than FIAT currencies.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:50:58 AM

Yes. You can check white paper for the application specifications. There are a lot to know when you read the whitepaper.
The only problem arises is the drivers, mostly might be no prior knowledge about cryptocurrency and even the technology itself, blockchain. We will surely must have a seminar for those drivers working for DRIVR to enable them be educated for what they accept other than FIAT currencies.

I totally agree with you guys, I hope for the success of this project, is the pre ICO finished yet? Or is it just starting? The driver really must have a knowledge about cryptos so that they know how they will get paid. It is also like bringing them to crypto world.
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:54:49 AM

Will the driver of accepts bitcoin or other crypto currencies or only DRIVR token?

vinzon04295

Activity: 75
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:23:03 AM

Will the driver of accepts bitcoin or other crypto currencies or only DRIVR token?

In my opinion I think they will only accept DRIVR token but it would be a great idea to accept different type of currency like for example I have bitcoin and i have 0 DRIVR tojken
the application should have an internal exchanges that can directly convert my bitcoin to token in that way we can used different crypto to pay the driver it some sort of different wallet inside and
but can only pay using DRIVR token but can store different currenct It would be a great idea for me.
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 09:23:14 AM

Yes of course it comes with  it and hoping it to be user-friendly and as simple as ABC. I agree that familiarization/education of the cryptocurrency thing is really needed not only for the drivers but also for all commuters out there.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
austriam4444

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:24:49 AM

So this the project partnership with UBER Huh
Wow its useful, Good to know about on this..
This is a good project... First payments method in UBER or GRABTAXI...
I supposely follow on this project. Thanks dagon6666 ...

edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 09:55:35 AM

So this the project partnership with UBER Huh
Wow its useful, Good to know about on this..
This is a good project... First payments method in UBER or GRABTAXI...
I supposely follow on this project. Thanks dagon6666 ...

I probably hope that Uber and grab drivers would accept such payments because most of people still doesn't know about crypto but this will be a great idea if everyone will be educated with this system and finally adopt by drivers and users around the globe such efficiency and less hassle it will give both with passengers and drivers.

sd
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:25:44 AM

Looks like that this app is the same as UBER and GRAB application. But I hope that this app would be more easy and comfortable to use rather than those two other ride-sharing application.

well i hope so , i hope it would be more convenient to users
we all know that blockchain network can be congested at times specially when there are lots of transactions being made.

i kinda agree with you, i think this will be the major concern of the supporters of the project
transportation services is part of our daily routine and its a hassle if there is going to be a delay in the transaction between the users

ahsanif

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:42:04 AM

attractive offer from them with a promising platform, many people are contributing the drivr project to make it happen
rarely are there such automotive projects and they are very smart, i believe pre-ICO and ICO will be enthusiasm

███ TWITTER █████████████████ Udego Finance ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:31:06 AM

Looks like that this app is the same as UBER and GRAB application. But I hope that this app would be more easy and comfortable to use rather than those two other ride-sharing application.

well i hope so , i hope it would be more convenient to users
we all know that blockchain network can be congested at times specially when there are lots of transactions being made.

yes one of my point too this can also make more traffic in the blockchain network and maybe make lots of transaction slower to confirm but I hope that devs will show their solution with this because I see the vision of this project and it' good but need more improvements

sd
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:54:17 AM

I hope the application will support my country
If that will happen then it would be a great pleasure for us because this project can be a great help to those who support. It is a very interesting project and I believe of the success. I hope this could be happened. Hopefully soon.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:02:20 PM

Amazing crypto development with very promising concept. And because we have super advance technology nowadays and through this, it will surely help all the commuters and riders to have easy access with the app via Drivr Network. Great!
Yes it can be a big help for the commuters to have this kind of project. It can be a satisfaction to both drivers and commuters so better support this project. I am hoping for a successful campaign and active updates from this program.
naigelbit

Activity: 434

X-Block.io

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 12:59:07 PM

DRIVR is one of my portfolio project, it looks like very promising, I plan to invest some ETH in your project, do you have plan to manage the market cap(quantative trading)?

good choice that you've been add DRIVR token in your profolio, me too i plan to invest some of my eth in this project, i dont want to miss this great project
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 01:16:22 PM

Is your Pre sale already finish? When is the main ICO started? This looks promising project good luck to all you team

Pre-Sale still live you can still buy your DRIVR token in there website, i am planning to buy mine when i sold some of my token from bounties im going to divert it in this legit project.

Elijah.elisha

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:04:05 PM

I'm  a little bit confused  on what is the purpose of this token,  I need more information about this but still it seems awesome,  I just  wanna ask is this a future rival of uber,  or it will pffer new things for us?

What i understand on their white paper, the main purpose is to create a token that can be used to pay your transportation fee/fare when you avail of DRIVR. It's a transportation service that can be paid by the token instead of just our regular/fiat money.
And yes, it aims to compete with Uber. I hope they will offer new great and amazing experience for us.
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:16:48 PM

Pre-Sale still live you can still buy your DRIVR token in there website, i am planning to buy mine when i sold some of my token from bounties im going to divert it in this legit project.

tanks for qouting up gonna buy some token too lets see what we can earn when we hit in exchager. buy the way when is the time we see this token and what exchanger are they planning to list this token?

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀