Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:10:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform  (Read 3515 times)
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:57:10 AM

The DRIVR application is Autonomous Car ready on launch. DRIVR has a development team dedicated to keeping up with vehicle autonomy, in fact our application is driverless car ready.
A very dedicated project that most of the people anywhere in the world will get satisfaction on their daily trips. I found the success of this project too because a lot of people supported this and the team are very active to response any comments.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 12:51:26 PM

This is the complete project that i want to participate,im waiting for the success of this project..i will buy more tokens soon😊,godbless team Drivr..
Yes, it is indeed complete! Don't just wait for the project to succeed. Let us be a part and lets take a role by participating in the said ICO.  Just like you, I want to be an investor!  Wink

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Mercedes

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:56:50 PM

This is the complete project that i want to participate,im waiting for the success of this project..i will buy more tokens soon😊,godbless team Drivr..
Yes, it is indeed complete! Don't just wait for the project to succeed. Let us be a part and lets take a role by participating in the said ICO.  Just like you, I want to be an investor!  Wink

good decision bro ,i want to be an investor too ,looking farward to wait for kyc and crowd-sale ,also i hope this project will success in the end.
monkeyking03

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:19:05 PM

Cloud computing has many advantages that make it the perfect platform for utilizing AI technology within the automotive industry. Deploying fast processing speeds and increased data storage allows for cutting-edge edge development of automotive technology

How can our cloud-based AI platforms benefit automotive industry in the near future?
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:27:21 PM

at what country  will be the 1st launching of this project?do you have  plan to extend  it in asia? in purchasing the drivr network token can we purchase it by fiat or we could use other crypto ?

I was hoping that it will launch in my country which is Philippines,because many of us are encountering drivers that making expensive rate,so i waiting for this project because it has a wonderful  platforms and they are using blockchain whis has a secured system to hold our money.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Sydneydexter

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:41:11 PM

Hopefully DRIVR will be available in my country . Please give us the list of country that DRIVR will be available this will be a good help for us thank you very much Smiley
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:56:57 PM

DRiVR NETWORK is indeed a solution, hassle free in payment transaction especially when your in a hurry and busy life, hi tech security for passengers and drivers, even the police for tracking the criminal in case the passengers were in danger..  These makes peoples everyday living convenient and secured..
Yes your absolutely right, This project can also detect if there's a possible accident, Hope this type of technology will work 100% so their client will 100% convenient of this project. This one is life changer so i full support on this Advanced AI ride share. 

I hope this will be available to less developed countries also and not only on big major cities. This can make a big difference to commuters and government alike. Also this type of projects should be backed by government as this one has a real use case and can be used by a lot of people.

titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:28:55 PM

Hopefully DRIVR will be available in my country . Please give us the list of country that DRIVR will be available this will be a good help for us thank you very much Smiley

This is same question i would like to ask to the Team. Any target country that you will release the project? Maybe a list could give us hints on what the lucky country to start with. As I have said concepts is good that is why I am tracking every updates on this thread. Hope to see the list before the project will be release Smiley
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:50:07 PM

This is same question i would like to ask to the Team. Any target country that you will release the project? Maybe a list could give us hints on what the lucky country to start with. As I have said concepts is good that is why I am tracking every updates on this thread. Hope to see the list before the project will be release Smiley

You can look for their whitepaper I think it will be a good idea to look at it this can answer all your question as what I do recently having so many question. but in the drivr token is just great

sd
poi35

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:35:22 PM

this project has a very interesting thread, proud of the team that developed it, but the thing that is not interesting only one is the cheap coin prices with a total supply of little coins, for the interest of this coin will enter coinmarketcap in the near future, it is very convincing me to follow this project

Yes it has and if you look at it including the whitepaper we could sat that it is indeed a legitimate project that would disrupt the transportation industry in the near future, their are many followers in this thread because many people realize how great this project is. It would help a lot of groups and communities with its AI integrated platform.
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:16:09 AM

hello admin/developers i am android user i would like to ask question when DRIVR will be available in play store can we use it for free? DRIVR app can be use in different countries or only exclusive for some countries? i hope this will be available in my country Smiley

Maybe lets just wait until they finish their ICO, whether it will be available into playstore and into our country. But I also still hoping that it will be available in all countries. They do have a very nice platform that makes all consumers want to use DRIVR.
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:50:33 AM

Its exceedingly wonderful project this is and I will invest my money on it. I desire to wish you all the success on this project because a lot of people are recognizing this as an advantageous to all.

Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:01:38 AM

at what country  will be the 1st launching of this project?do you have  plan to extend  it in asia? in purchasing the drivr network token can we purchase it by fiat or we could use other crypto ?

I was hoping that it will launch in my country which is Philippines,because many of us are encountering drivers that making expensive rate,so i waiting for this project because it has a wonderful  platforms and they are using blockchain whis has a secured system to hold our money.

I totally agree with you, some drivers are abusing their passengers in terms of payments, but with this project, a car driven by an AI, the fare is just fair enough. This project is what I've been waiting for. I also hope that this will be available in our country.
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 04:40:14 AM

I asked the same question too, let's just wait after the ICO and hope it will be a successful one. As per their whitepaper, they are going to target the BIG cities first. Let's continue to support the team and pray for them! God bless us all!

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Mi chael

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:04:21 AM

I will go with you, and we will reach the goal of success
maritzegr

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:03:33 AM

let us make this project successful.if possible lets partake the ico.then if it succeed its benefits us also.with bigger and strong and supportive community this project definitely succeed.all the best drivr network token!!fly high reach the moon
naigelbit

Activity: 434

X-Block.io

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:26:26 AM

Day by day this thread so very active. Lot of question about the project and the other's was so supportive, Beautiful thread the Thread Starter was so active to answer out question and he always updating us what they do on their project. The hard work on this AI rideshare project will succeed later. Keep supporting this advance AI ride share.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:26:36 AM

I am hoping too that this project can be launched here in the Philippines since there is lack of management in our traffic rules and regulations and if this will happen the management of the group of drivers here will be happy and will produce good services among commuters.
marvince0120

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:08:25 AM

I hope that DRIVr Network should be available here in the Philippines or here in Asia.. When will this project introduce in Asia?   Once i knew it Im gonna travel with my family and friends, just to experience the Advance A.I. Rideshare.  Im going to spread and tell my friends about it.. And may i ask how to avail the DRIVR Rewards? Thanks! Best of Luck to your Team! 
Jhernalex14

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:52:42 AM

Good day dev! May I ask what are the criteria for you to operate in a certain city? I just hope that the number of users will be one of the factors consider and hoping Philippines will be one of them. I will encourage my colleagues to participate also in the ICO.

We will first be doing a soft launch in 10 cities to create a solid community of drivers, we aim to target most areas around the globe including Philippines, along with areas that need rideshare. This is why being a city commander is beneficial, you are not only owing a percentage of DRIVR you are running your own rideshare business through DRIVR that will in return help your own city.

Wow so excited for the soft launch..good luck to the whole team of drivr..cheers for the success😊
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: