Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:22:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform  (Read 3515 times)
Sydneydexter

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:21:05 PM

DRIVR is such a great project that is coming in our life I hope everyone will see the vision of the developers and support this because me as a normal citizen I do need a fast access of transport
Keep promoting so that our dream will come true Smiley DRVIR is the only technology that accepts cryptocurrency because of its uniqueness it deserve a full support from everyone im gradly to be one of the supporters Smiley Fast transpo is one of important thing now a days

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jkinit2125

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:55:30 PM

Successes in your project, I hope you keep the community informed in each of your notifications, you should make a great unit with good incentives and it will grow like foam ...

We have a team editing some team videos that we will begin releasing next week, we can't wait to share them with the community.

That's a good update from you bounty manager. Hopefully you will continue to keep up with this project and to attract more investors to invest in this project. I can not wait  the release of your video about the DRIVR project.

The videos are with our editor now, so next few days we will stagger the release and then we will continue to do weekly/fortnightly updates.

Continuing updates to the community entails positive progress to the project by the developer and team behind DRIVR. I hope this project will be the one to disrupt the Rideshare industry through its innovative way of settings.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
poi35

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:22:29 PM

hm, looks like this app is the same as UBER and GRAB application, but i hope this app would be more easy and comfortable to use rather than those 2 other ride-sharing application...

The user interface, even though similar to other ride shares has some tricks up its sleeve.  All will be revealed on app launch.  We will open a Beta testing sign up on drivr.network shortly and alert through Bitcointalkforum and also twitter and telegram.  So please stay tuned to those developments.

Good news for the beta testing of the app!! I would love to be a part of it as I am looking forward to try and get ahead of this project. I would love to be part of the first people to engage in your app and have a review on it. I will wait for further announcement about it though. Nicely done team!!!
austriam4444

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:39:24 PM

Why you need to participate on this on ICO??

1: The DRIVR NETWORK token is VERY USEFUL they have direction on there project...   PUJ/PUV can use this there are to many utility vehicles, that we use everyday in travel..
2. Realibity... Because of this we can aim more better of secure of our money with powered of this token.
3 We can use there developing mobile app.
4 Buy when it SALE.
5. we can you use it in our daily lives..
6. Where living in CryptoWorld right now... you can't stop cryptocurrency and there uses.
7. They are big Companies to use this lining of payments of pub vehicles.
8. Easy tracking. You can use it for discount. or you can use it for payment of will known puv and pub.
9. you can trade it...
10. BUY WHEN IT SALE!. Smiley   

I CAN SEE THE FUTURE ON THIS TOKEN. 
HOPEFULLY!  I WAITING FOR THIS RELEASING ON PRESALE .

jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:40:13 PM

Im still looking forward for this project,and still hoping that it will be succeed, how come, if it relleased in the community, im sure that it will give a very helpful and comfortable services in everybody.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
austriam4444

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:04:17 PM

hm, looks like this app is the same as UBER and GRAB application, but i hope this app would be more easy and comfortable to use rather than those 2 other ride-sharing application...

The user interface, even though similar to other ride shares has some tricks up its sleeve.  All will be revealed on app launch.  We will open a Beta testing sign up on drivr.network shortly and alert through Bitcointalkforum and also twitter and telegram.  So please stay tuned to those developments.

Good news for the beta testing of the app!! I would love to be a part of it as I am looking forward to try and get ahead of this project. I would love to be part of the first people to engage in your app and have a review on it. I will wait for further announcement about it though. Nicely done team!!!

It will be more better when linked it into other payment methods like the grabtaxi or uber.. this is awesome we must support on this until it will be completed on developing. I love the beta test.. awesome.. we can get more tokens on it. there will be link a company partnership on this.  I smell something parthnership and membership  on it...   I want to participate on this.  How much the initial coin offering  on this Huh Paying methods of PUV AND PUB. we can you it also in other transportations methods like on ships. or shippings. this is awesome I can imagine on this  project it will be good as awesome.. thumbs up.. keep the project . we support on you. we owe you
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:08:50 PM

I hope the application will support my country
Hoping so because here in the Philippines a lot of commuters wanted to have a good services in terms of transportation. If this project can gives satisfaction to them wow a lot of people could be happy then.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:46:12 PM

Hoping so because here in the Philippines a lot of commuters wanted to have a good services in terms of transportation. If this project can gives satisfaction to them wow a lot of people could be happy then.

i think in the philippines is realy hard to adopt this technology but im hoping  we are not late to try this technology
thats the main problem in our country late of adopting something new money first before any anthing.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:19:12 PM

i think in the philippines is realy hard to adopt this technology but im hoping  we are not late to try this technology
thats the main problem in our country late of adopting something new money first before any anthing.
The only hindrance for this project to facilitated in the Philippines is the authority itself, the LTFRB refuse to give a permit to the operation of UBER in a period of time but now they are ok and getting ok, the only problem that i am seeing with this project is it is using a crypto, and the governments are trying to go against the using of cryptos but since the crypto is getting adopted by most of the internet users, it will be easier ti integrate this project into any rideshare industry in any country.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Elijah.elisha

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:08:08 PM

Hello dev, is it necessary for all drivers availing the service have to purchase the on board DRIVR network device in order for the DRIVR app to work? Or can we just purchase or install the DRIVR app alone and be able to use the service?
erixter

Activity: 227

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:44:16 PM

Hello dev, is it necessary for all drivers availing the service have to purchase the on board DRIVR network device in order for the DRIVR app to work? Or can we just purchase or install the DRIVR app alone and be able to use the service?

Nice Question mate, Looking Forward also for the Answer of the Dev. About This question,if How Can this Technology Attached to the  Driver with here own service if he want to avail the service of DRIVR.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
danspasiva

Activity: 417
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:36:21 PM

Nice Question mate, Looking Forward also for the Answer of the Dev. About This question,if How Can this Technology Attached to the  Driver with here own service if he want to avail the service of DRIVR.

I also would like to know the answer to this question.  If the drivers have to purchase a device, that could be a problem for many people.  If this is true, then I suggest using some of the company funds to award devices to early users of the platform, to build up a solid user base, and then to start requiring people to purchase a device when the network becomes more established and trustworthy for the masses.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:54:39 PM

If your propose project will be approve how can you guarantee the safety of the passengers most especially during late hours. Is there any way that you can assure your passenger that they can go home safe?

I think they should include a real time tracking and security measures for each drivers same goes to customers so they can guarantee that the passenger will got home safe same with the drivers because we can't tell people nowadays the bad guy sometimes is the driver and sometimes the passengers. so I think that the real time tracking will help this a lot in terms of their safety and security.Features that I think uber and grab don't implement well.

Up on this one. Totally agree, this is a good suggestion for the passenger's safety, and because it is build on a blockchain, everyone will be able to track it. But my concern also is, what if everyone can track it, can the creepers easily know where one person is?

Another concern should be dealt with. Data accumulated through blockchain should not be disclosed to anyone unless otherwise provided by any trial for cases on process. Because somehow, hackers or persons with bad intentions can use data from the passenger to monitor where he or she is going to. Good questions guys. I hope do also someone knowledgeable enough will be answering his or her thoughts about our suggestions.

Yup, this is kind of a big deal for every passengers, but i think the dev team have already solutions on this one, i hope. Maybe each passenger can add a designated person who can track her or him, say a family member that can be added to the app as contact person so the passenger can be tracked or monitored.

mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:29:52 PM

This is also the way in which transactions between driver and commuters are very quick. This can build a very strong relationships between the passengers and the drivers. Hoping to be a successful project that can really helps anybody.
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:18:47 AM

I totally agree with you mate! I want to download the app as soon as possible. Participating in beta testing will be a good idea because many people are looking forward in this project. So many people wants to get ahead and learn about the app first.
poi35

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:15:23 AM

If your propose project will be approve how can you guarantee the safety of the passengers most especially during late hours. Is there any way that you can assure your passenger that they can go home safe?

I think they should include a real time tracking and security measures for each drivers same goes to customers so they can guarantee that the passenger will got home safe same with the drivers because we can't tell people nowadays the bad guy sometimes is the driver and sometimes the passengers. so I think that the real time tracking will help this a lot in terms of their safety and security.Features that I think uber and grab don't implement well.

Up on this one. Totally agree, this is a good suggestion for the passenger's safety, and because it is build on a blockchain, everyone will be able to track it. But my concern also is, what if everyone can track it, can the creepers easily know where one person is?

Another concern should be dealt with. Data accumulated through blockchain should not be disclosed to anyone unless otherwise provided by any trial for cases on process. Because somehow, hackers or persons with bad intentions can use data from the passenger to monitor where he or she is going to. Good questions guys. I hope do also someone knowledgeable enough will be answering his or her thoughts about our suggestions.

Yup, this is kind of a big deal for every passengers, but i think the dev team have already solutions on this one, i hope. Maybe each passenger can add a designated person who can track her or him, say a family member that can be added to the app as contact person so the passenger can be tracked or monitored.
I think this part will be up for reconsideration. I totally agree that security of passengers will be a big factor especially that they are integrating blockchain technology with this project, but I know the developers will look into it and I know they will figure out an option regarding this concern.
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:40:56 AM

I hope this would be available in our country (Philippines). This could be more suitable than UBER and GRAB. Much easy and comfortable to use and also easy to pay ride-share fees thru the use of their blockchain.
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:52:38 AM

I hope this would be available in our country (Philippines). This could be more suitable than UBER and GRAB. Much easy and comfortable to use and also easy to pay ride-share fees thru the use of their blockchain.

yes I think it will be better with those 2 provider because it doesn't support crypto payments and so hard to pay if you don't have cash then this project  is good I think it can help people so much

sd
maritzegr

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:27:34 AM

The DRIVR application features an integrated Fiat and DVR Token Wallet. We will also be adding some exciting features such as crypto exchangers shortly after the 1st release. The question is when will be the releasing of wallets? is it applicable in the Philippines or only chosen country?
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:21:45 AM

Due to the advance technology of this service it is very important thing specialy to the drivr driver is to have a wifi connection.do you require in every car to have an wifi connection at the time the passenger can use it too?

I think the provider of this service is thinking of it too. Because how can a certain passenger will be able to communicate this so called cabs or rather taxis if they dont have access to internet. And how can we pay them through DRVR token if they dont internet inside the cab. Therefore, the cab must have internet access inside the car and maybe the passenger could actually use of the service as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: