Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:55:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can one be a good neighbor?  (Read 970 times)
MatrixJolly

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:09:51 AM

Have a good relation with your neighbours, be nice to them.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
red00

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:24:23 AM

i think you can be a good neighbor by being nice to them show them respect and be friendly to them

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
Jeshe2217

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:04:29 AM

Regardless of the type of neighborhood you live in, there are still some basic etiquette rules you should follow to be a good neighbor. The ultimate goal is to live in peace and harmony, and even though that’s not always possible, you can at least do whatever it takes to prevent hostilities and long-lasting hard feelings.
DMiracle1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:11:41 PM

Treat your neighbors as you would want them to treat you. To love your neighbor as you love yourself was to practice justice towards your fellow human beings. This is not as hard as it looks. It simply means respecting others and regarding their needs and desires as highly as we regard our own.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:37:51 PM

Easy. To be a good neighbor or a good person in general is to be considerate of others. Think about their situation and think of how your actions would affect their situation. Being sensitive enough to know when to approach them and talk to them or just plainly back off and let them to their business. Smiling once in a while, waving a simple hello and a few greetings in the holiday will go so far when it comes to dealing with your neighbors.

Laokong

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:32:50 AM

Study the lives of your neighbors. Learn about the lives of your neighbors - what they do, what their work schedule is, whether they have a large family. This way, you can avoid some problems before they start popping up. For example, if you find out that your neighbors are working at night, you will try to keep yourself quiet during the day, knowing that at that time they are sleeping. If the family has small children, you will try not to make noise in the evenings. Give your neighbors the same information about you. If you are going to do repair work or play drums, please notify in advance. Agree that if one starts to cause another inconvenience, the second will immediately report it.
Treat your neighbors as you want them to treat you. Respect them as your family or friends. Treat them nice.

Simplyield

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:07:33 PM

Be nice and respectful towards your neighbour and help them in times of need.
ChardsElican28

Activity: 107
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:48:00 PM

I learned that Being on bad terms with your neighbour can make your life frustrating, day after day. But taking the time to establish good terms with your neighbours has numerous benefits. The community will be friendlier, the neighbourhood safer, and the area a nicer and more comfortable place to live.
So I took my time to look at this,  what I did the first time I moved into my new apartment.

1. I make sure I introduce myself in a friendly manner to my neighbors.
2. I tried to know their lifestyle and how how we can communicate freely.
3. Limit myself from been extremely close to them. Knowing how and when to discuss about a particular topic in the society.
This really help me keep my integrity till now.
I keep building a good neighborhood and society with them.

To be a good neighbor you must respect each other and love each other.so keep your noise levels low, put your trash out at the right time always. because that is the common problem with our neighborhood.
entemeister

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:53:00 PM

It´s not very difficult , you only have to behave the same way you want other people to behave too
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:00:49 PM

I learned that Being on bad terms with your neighbour can make your life frustrating, day after day. But taking the time to establish good terms with your neighbours has numerous benefits. The community will be friendlier, the neighbourhood safer, and the area a nicer and more comfortable place to live.
So I took my time to look at this,  what I did the first time I moved into my new apartment.

3. Limit myself from been extremely close to them. Knowing how and when to discuss about a particular topic in the society.

aside for love and respect with our neighbour we must also have a consistent communication with them.share and help your neighbour when they need.and avoid also gossiping about any issues with your neighbour to oher neighbour.
Jikalau

Activity: 241

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:11:03 PM

Have a good relation with your neighbours, be nice to them.
yes, by being nice to them we can be good neighbors.
we must be able to understand each other, help our neighbors when there is a problem and care for each other so we can be a good neighbor, wherever our environment is.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:15:56 PM

One can be a good neighbor simply by being a good citizen. One must not talk against his or her neighbor. Simple politeness is also a good factor. Some greetings are necessary on special occasions. It is important to consider the feeling of your neighbor for a healthy relationship.

summit26

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:27:30 PM

Be responsible and be considerate on on every actions, greet them in a good manner and don't back stubbed them and don't let your pet improper waste and always talk to them if you had concern with them and share your wifi password Tongue hehe

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
omarsir

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:42:50 PM

I know that man is social being so everybody must be lived by society on the other way he may feel stress,depretion and anxiety. when a man fall in danger,feel helpless and frustration we everybody should help them rightly...thus we can be a good neighber
BeeStrawser777

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:14:47 AM

You must love your neighbours and should treat them nicely as they will be like your family.
madushan91

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:48:21 AM

Actually you are correct. If we think and love others, they also love us more than that..As human beings,   we should not be selfish..
amir_h122722

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 12:02:49 PM

We can say neighbors about 40 houses around us where we live in. Man can't live alone we know. We live together to be safe from the animals and others obstacles. People help another person and it's very important to lead a social life. We come to help neighbors when they are in danger.
promalp

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:26:48 PM

Just live by the golden rule. God does not forbid us to love ourselves but we must love our neighbor with the same degree. That's a lot of love.
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:42:30 PM

You just live by the golden rule. And  you should love and respect your neighbor as you love and respect yourself and your family so that you may live harmoniously.  I know it's not easy to get along to all neighbors, but you should make a special effort and try to be open-minded. Taking the time to establish good terms to them so that the neighborhood will become friendlier, safer, the area nicer and comfortable place to live.
sarjilcse

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:35:39 PM

Being friendly with them, treat them with nicely. always try to communicate them. Don't be snoopy.Mow your neighbor's lawn if they are sick or going through a hard time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: