Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:11:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can one be a good neighbor?  (Read 970 times)
Onion lover 888

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:07:43 AM

Many ways to be a good neighbour. Bring them tea and sugar when they need it. Help them out. Dont make too much noise. If its neighbour at work, help and support them. Smile if you can

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:18:15 AM

Building good relationship with our neigbours is not a piece of cake. But, if people want build good relationship their neigbours, they must be respectful to each other. They should not violate their personal areas. As a result of this, people will have good relationship with their neigbours.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Sabihtikoy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:34:59 AM

To become a good neighbor I think you should value them by being approachable, respect their individual differences,try to mingle them on some important occasions and show emphaty in times of down and ups if needed.
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:54:22 AM

to be a good neighbor one must know their surrounding neighbor or the people in their place, love them and accept your neighbor as who they are although we can't please anybody at least for the sake of peace we keep it that way... and besides it's hard to live in a place you're not comfortable with because of your indifference, treat them nice and share what you have with them like food and others

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
carrymem79

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:18:10 PM

Love your neighbor as you love yourself. How you want yourself to be threated that's how you should do to them. Show respect especially to their lifestyle. Do not be boastful you should get their attention in a right manner. Remember that in times of trouble their the nearest people who will rescue you.
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:07:14 PM

I learned that Being on bad terms with your neighbour can make your life frustrating, day after day. But taking the time to establish good terms with your neighbours has numerous benefits. The community will be friendlier, the neighbourhood safer, and the area a nicer and more comfortable place to live.
So I took my time to look at this,  what I did the first time I moved into my new apartment.

1. I make sure I introduce myself in a friendly manner to my neighbors.
2. I tried to know their lifestyle and how how we can communicate freely.
3. Limit myself from been extremely close to them. Knowing how and when to discuss about a particular topic in the society.
This really help me keep my integrity till now.
I keep building a good neighborhood and society with them.

I agree , and my opinion is love your neighbor eventhough or sometimes theyre bad or have an attitude. And for my opinion give and gain respect. And there is many ways to build a good relationship through your neighbor just show respect and love and peace.
Aso at bata

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:14:34 PM

For me a good neighbor is the one who respect you, friendly and the one who can trust.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:46:35 PM

In my country, walls are built around every house and because of that, I really don't have that much contact with my neighbor at all, but i know that being polite and nice and never meddling in their lives is one way to be a good neighbor.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
liza07

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:30:36 PM

A good neighbor is those who respects each other.
Algochain

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:41:07 AM

Do they have kids? If so bring them something for a weekday dinner. It doesnt have to be complicated - maybe a quiche or something. Trying to cook a healthy weekday dinner when you have kids is really difficult.
yepaiyique2

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:48:53 AM

1. Frequent walking is necessary for good neighbors;

2. You can move your neighbors with your heart.

3, your home should be generous to your neighbors to rest assured.

4. Respect people's living habits and keep a certain distance, so as not to disturb.

5.Make sure you don't judge your neighbors outside.

6.Don't be polite when you can help each other.

This is my personal experience!
thrylos

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:26:19 AM

One thing I know, never lose your respect because without it every good action you make will be hard and a kind of crap.
PrettyFace2018

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:24:04 AM

I learned that Being on bad terms with your neighbour can make your life frustrating, day after day. But taking the time to establish good terms with your neighbours has numerous benefits. The community will be friendlier, the neighbourhood safer, and the area a nicer and more comfortable place to live.
So I took my time to look at this,  what I did the first time I moved into my new apartment.

3. Limit myself from been extremely close to them. Knowing how and when to discuss about a particular topic in the society.

Everyone of us wants to be a good neighbor. Be respectful, courteous and helpful at all time and space. Be generous and considerate person, be nice and can be trusted too at all times. Be a good neighbor to our neighbors all the time.
Temitope

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:50:25 AM

Feel the pain of your neighbor, be a solution to their problems
rambi91

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:58:07 AM

Dont TRY to be a good neighbour. Just be a good neighbour. 'How can you say, 'Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' while you yourself fail to see the beam in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the beam out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."
sendohmarin

Activity: 132

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:05:27 AM

Yes you're right. indeed we live not alone, but help each other in joy and sorrow. our neighbors must be equally good, because we live next door. the first thing that you have to live is to communicate equally politely. Sometimes there isa very annoying neighbor, and that you never to hate. but still do good.
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:15:31 AM

You can be a good neighbor if you will always think if you might bother them you do some activities. If you will observe that they also care about you then start caring fro them also, if you are doing like that it will be appreciated by them. If you respect them. then of course they will give back the respect that you are showing to them.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:59:11 PM

When I get married and moved to my husband’s place, I was excited to meet new faces. Our neighbors are my husband’s relatives and my husband gladly introduce me to them. Afterwards, I made my way through their hearts and these are the things I did to be a good neighbor to them.

1.   I introduced myself more to them, like about where I took my college, about my family, and about my work. I want them to know that I am willing to be their friends.
2.   Every time there was an occasion, such as my birthday or my husband’s I invited them all. I made sure that they would come to celebrate with us.
3.   I never talked ill things about them to other people. If I notice not pleasant about them I just keep it to myself. I never talked to my husband about it also.
4.   I always maintain our relationship in a friendly manner, not too close but always friendly.
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:10:36 PM

Do not be self centered. Think of your neighbor's welfare not just your needs. Maintain a harmonious and peaceful relationship for the sake of everyone's safety and sound living.

labs0918

Activity: 205

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:37:51 PM

Being a good neighbor is just simy. Be good to them and make friendship with them. Don't mind their business if its none of your business. Be nice to them and treat them with a good manners.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: