Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:32:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can one be a good neighbor?  (Read 972 times)
dufbawmat

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:45:39 AM

To me being a good neighbor is being there to help when necessary, occasionally attending outings such as a block party or picnic, but also allowing you neighbors to lead a private life.  I expect this in return.  I have an elderly neighbor and I watch over her property, most of the the time she never even knows.
yupek

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:48:15 AM

Allow time for casual chats. always greet every meeting anywhere. Help while our neighbors need our good to be worth more for a peaceful life
aroweyen

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:53:45 AM

When you see your neighbor in his or her yard, do more than wave. Strike up a conversation and get to know your neighbor better. Stick with safe (non-controversial) topics, at least until you get to know your neighbor fairly well.

If your neighbor invites you inside his or her home, don't be snoopy. Just because your neighbor invited you inside, doesn't mean he or she wants to give you a tour of every room. In the same way, don't pry into your neighbor's personal life. Allow your neighbors to open up about their lives in their own time without prying for details.
Temma

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:56:13 AM

Someone we always contorl
FreshMoff

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:32:51 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 12:35:01 AM by FreshMoff

Don't steal their wifi  Wink

Or anything else for that matter!
Harleybtc01

Activity: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:12:16 PM

Treat them nicely. Invite them for dinners, small small get togethers, on various occasions.

For me to be a good neighbor, one value we could be is to be kind. Thats a value we should all be develop because not just your neighbor but all the people around you will appreciate and will respect you of who you are. This is a good attitude because if you will be in need a lot of people will help and support you because they know that you will also do same even your not asking them back. So be kind to all not just on your neighbor
LovellaSai

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:56:21 PM

It is very important to be nice to your neighbours.  Invite them over to your house once in a while to make a bond.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:17:31 AM

You can be a good neighbor if you treat them nicely, and being friendly to them. The bible says "Love your neighbor as you love your self."

I agree with you. To be a good neoghbor, you must know how to value the importance of each individual. You must treat people in a nice manner and a nice way and don't do anything bad that would hurt them in any ways. Always show them compasion and share what you have. Don't join gossipers but try to rebuke them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
rainmaximo

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

E-Commerce For Blockchain Era

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:34:48 AM

In my own opinion being a good neighbor is somthing that one should be because i do believe in the saying that "No man is an island".This means that we live in this world with the help of others and so being a good neighbor is to be kind and good in our community and to the world as well. A good neighbor shares his blessings esp to those in need! A good neighbor is also helping the community to maintain cleanliness of the surroundings and do some volunteer work esp giving some donations for the benefit and welfare of the community or barangay that we live in. Not only in times of trouble and distress we help but we have a readily open arms to all!

▬▬▬[Storweey ]▬▬▬
  █████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★★   whitepaper  ★FacebookTwitter  ●▬▬▬
Athenakim.22

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:04:30 AM

to be a good neighbor means, you need to consider their feelings and being nice with them.
Alakdan

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:11:02 AM

To be a good neighbor you should always support on the activities of the community and willing to help for the good of the community.Be a neighbor who knows the give and take policy so that all can benefit.
MatrixJolly

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:35:55 AM

Don’t have a bad relation with your neighbour as then your life will become too frustrating and irritating and you do not want that.
SmellsCinnamon

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:57:44 PM

Here in our country, we give foods to each other if there's an occasion or if we feel like sharing foods. You should have a good relationship with your neighbor since they will help you someday if you're in need of help or emergency. Talk with them and be friendly but don't talk too much and gossip to others.
munir15

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:07:30 PM

To be a good neighbor you know how to deal with them.. be kind, respectful and nice to them ,, treat them like your family so they will treat you the same ..
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 03:40:53 PM

To be good neighbor I always try to participate if they face any problem and respect them always.We give food each other every festival day.I try to maintain a good relation with my neighbor because I want to became a good neighbor.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:42:35 PM

I completely ignore my neighbours. I'm not particularly interested in people that have nothing else in common with me than physical location. We're fortunately no longer in times where you have to rely on your neighbours for safety and insurance, at least not in the West and some parts of Asia. I'd much rather spend my time with people that have common interest or on pursuing interests of my own individually.
Ulticon

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:46:42 PM

Help your neighbours whenever they need some help, talk to them once in a while, call them to your house sometimes and chill with them.
Qnetsupe

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:08:17 AM

I don’t know how to be nice to the neighbours. I have neighbours but I don’t even know them neither they do know me.
Herdawnia

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:31:44 AM

I learned that Being on bad terms with your neighbour can make your life frustrating, day after day. But taking the time to establish good terms with your neighbours has numerous benefits. The community will be friendlier, the neighbourhood safer, and the area a nicer and more comfortable place to live.
So I took my time to look at this,  what I did the first time I moved into my new apartment.

1. I make sure I introduce myself in a friendly manner to my neighbors.
2. I tried to know their lifestyle and how how we can communicate freely.
3. Limit myself from been extremely close to them. Knowing how and when to discuss about a particular topic in the society.
This really help me keep my integrity till now.
I keep building a good neighborhood and society with them.

Well,you really have to build a strong camaraderie. You really have to be the one to Introduce yourself for you're the new kid.  Simple smile or any approachable gestures. Beacause you dont know they can be one of your closest friend to watch out for you house if youre out of town.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Mikejones64

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:21:28 AM

by sharing wifi password. Grin
by not disturbing them like having loud speaker sounds, and shouting out loud,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: