Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:05:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can one be a good neighbor?  (Read 970 times)
Cenylus

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:43:23 PM

i think it is great to give to your neighbors little presents for holidays. For example i gave them little plates with christmas trees to this christmas

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdTraxis

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:09:54 PM

Don't talk too much or be too inquisitive. Greetings are enough and basic formalities. Offer a helping hand if needed but live your life and largely concentrate on your own stuff. It works!
suyanico

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:37:04 PM

In my place to be a good neighbor this is usually the thing to do, often active in environmental activities around your neighborhood  such as of cleanliness and beauty of the environment so that can be established a good cooperation  and can get to known with your neighbors.
mcqueen95

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:03:16 AM

Anyone can be a good neighbor, it is thier own choice or it is our choice to be that kind. Helping your neighbor is a good deed. Its a human act and a practices of a good Christian. This kind of characteristic will help our community and society to build harmonious relationship towards other and a good foundation of a strong nation somehow.
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:15:41 AM

Being a good neighbor doesn't always mean giving something to all your neighbors. It can be a form of community service every once in a while, being sensitive to the needs of your neighbors, greeting them a "good morning" when they pass by, etc. Being a good neighbor also means doing something for them for their own good. Even though there will be times that when you do something for them, they will not agree with you. Talk things through and communicate to understand each other better.
vuvuvu1

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:29:21 AM

I hate noise , so What I care is noise etiquette rules:

If you live in an apartment building, don’t holler to someone at the other end of the hall.
There is no reason to hammer a nail on a common wall that you share with the apartment next door past 8:00 at night. It can wait until the next day.
Mowing the lawn at 7:00 on a Saturday morning will not endear you to your neighbors. Wait until at least 10:00.
Don’t honk your horn every time you pull into your driveway. Your family will find out you are home soon enough.
Sitting outside on a warm summer night with your spouse or friend is wonderful, but if your house is on a small lot, and the neighbor’s bedroom window is close, it’s rude to hold a long conversation on the back porch past 10 p.m. Take it inside so your neighbor can sleep.
Avoid all unnecessary noise from any source from 9 p.m. to 9 a.m.. This includes revving car engines, children riding scooters, loud voices, and whatever else may wake someone from a sound sleep.
iliev41

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:36:04 AM

Anyone can be a good neighbor, it is thier own choice or it is our choice to be that kind. Helping your neighbor is a good deed. Its a human act and a practices of a good Christian. This kind of characteristic will help our community and society to build harmonious relationship towards other and a good foundation of a strong nation somehow.
Good neighbors are very valuable. "Better a close neighbor than a distant brother.
stely41

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:38:42 AM

In my place to be a good neighbor this is usually the thing to do, often active in environmental activities around your neighborhood  such as of cleanliness and beauty of the environment so that can be established a good cooperation  and can get to known with your neighbors.
We should be particularly interested in how to be good neighbors. So our neighbors can become good too.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:46:23 PM

There is only one rule on what to do to be a good neighbor. DON'T BE AN ASSHOLE. Just be civil with everyone, no need for fake pleasantries, believe me, people can see through that. You don't need to "click" with them immediately. That takes time to develop.

Now if only my neighbors would care enough to lower the noise from their house and their dog. I'd hate to poison a dog and burn down a house.  Grin

lenuj

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:21:11 PM

to be a good neighbor we must practice to change our wrong character.
that no one can say against you and against what way of living we have
 live simple and happy this would be the good example to the other specially when they are in time feel so sad.
kamenix

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:26:02 PM

I learned that Being on bad terms with your neighbour can make your life frustrating, day after day. But taking the time to establish good terms with your neighbours has numerous benefits. The community will be friendlier, the neighbourhood safer, and the area a nicer and more comfortable place to live.
So I took my time to look at this,  what I did the first time I moved into my new apartment.

1. I make sure I introduce myself in a friendly manner to my neighbors.
2. I tried to know their lifestyle and how how we can communicate freely.
3. Limit myself from been extremely close to them. Knowing how and when to discuss about a particular topic in the society.
This really help me keep my integrity till now.
I keep building a good neighborhood and society with them.

I wouldn't put so much effort into it. Just be frendly when you see them if they don't seem to be in a hurry small talk a bit. If you see that you understand each other call them for a coffee.

IVNAY ALBIN FAHAD 150

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:09:05 PM

A good neighbor needs to have some features like that, respect the neighbors,use good with neighbors,Finding the good and evil of the neighrors-take the news. If needed, help the neighbor. Do not let the neighbors suffer. I think this quality is a good neighborly feature.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:14:57 PM

i think it is great to give to your neighbors little presents for holidays. For example i gave them little plates with christmas trees to this christmas
This is not applicable to every country especially when there is a high crime rate, don't get me wrong because i really appreciate if someone present me a gift from a random neighbor around our block but this doesn't mean that i should not skeptical as what is he/she has given.
being a good neighbor should be build up, it's not a one time deed.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
nim113

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:12:05 PM

there are some special thing on our neighbor Ask, “What’s in my hand,Remember people and their names,Be generous,Be available and say "Yes",Get others involved,Be resourceful like that.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:42:48 PM

I guess for you to become a good one, you need to mingle them icely or treat them in a  nice way. Be helpful, kind, and understanding to your neighbor and show respect to them also.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:38:41 PM

Real good neighbors look at each other. They seek advice and help, especially on issues that affect larger communities. They respect each other's boundaries, but are quick to help in a crisis. They look for opportunities to cooperate and socialize. Great neighbors make great communities. This is a great effort.
bitcoin27

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:17:21 AM

i think you become a good neighbor by helping and giving a suggestion in solving a problem, try to be friendly and  share with them ,Being Courteous with them ,give a time to communicate and bonding with them and makes you become together like a family^_
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:59:46 AM

Even if you are not neighbor, you should be good to all but most of all what is really important is to show affection to the people around in your surrounding since they are the first to come when you need them or during an emergency, your neighbor will be your first rescuer. Therefore, you should know how to treat your neighbor with love and respect and just what you want also to do them unto you. As the saying goes, do unto others what you want others do unto you, hence, if you follow this rule, you will achieve a harmonious relationship with your neighbor and then the community you are living on will be a safe and better place to live in.

Bitcoin to the moon
PETMALU11

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:14:21 AM

Always be welcoming on each other even if you're the one who's first move, and make an conversation on it and do not ask for too many favor because your good relationship will affect, and don't be snoopy.
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:12:56 AM

I learned that Being on bad terms with your neighbour can make your life frustrating, day after day. But taking the time to establish good terms with your neighbours has numerous benefits. The community will be friendlier, the neighbourhood safer, and the area a nicer and more comfortable place to live.
So I took my time to look at this,  what I did the first time I moved into my new apartment.

1. I make sure I introduce myself in a friendly manner to my neighbors.
2. I tried to know their lifestyle and how how we can communicate freely.
3. Limit myself from been extremely close to them. Knowing how and when to discuss about a particular topic in the society.
This really help me keep my integrity till now.
I keep building a good neighborhood and society with them.

You can be a good neighbor by doing good to them, showing respect by inviting them when celebrating an occasion treating them just like no others
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: