Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:21:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can one be a good neighbor?  (Read 970 times)
Doofzkie

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:16:15 AM

Simply, by being good to them, if your been good with someone they will give back good relation too, but sometimes you need also to be a responsible neighbor to them. So it goes well from both you and your neighbor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:18:49 AM

Be a good neighbor would be don't do anything to make them angry or uncomfortable with you. Introduce yourself, have some get together if they're friendly. Your neighbor will be the first one you can reach during some emergencies due to their proximity to your home, so, yes, being a good neighbor matters.
sharif116

Activity: 285

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:03:54 PM

good neighbor means who comes forward to help people around them at the time of difficulties and follow the social rule as a good person.they have to remain away from doing such kinds of works which may affect other peoples.
nim113

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:16:11 PM

Many people today, particularly those who have grown up with Facebook and Twitter, have amassed relationships with people around the globe. But at the end of the day, how many are real friends? Friends and friendship mean different things to different people. So it is with being a good neighbor. Being neighborly means different things to different people as well.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:47:42 PM

I learned that Being on bad terms with your neighbour can make your life frustrating, day after day. But taking the time to establish good terms with your neighbours has numerous benefits. The community will be friendlier, the neighbourhood safer, and the area a nicer and more comfortable place to live.
So I took my time to look at this,  what I did the first time I moved into my new apartment.

1. I make sure I introduce myself in a friendly manner to my neighbors.
2. I tried to know their lifestyle and how how we can communicate freely.
3. Limit myself from been extremely close to them. Knowing how and when to discuss about a particular topic in the society.
This really help me keep my integrity till now.
I keep building a good neighborhood and society with them.

To be a good neighbor, we must show them care and love. Show them good things and treat them as friends. Don't spread false gossips that might hurt them. Set yourself as an example for them to follow. Don't let them feel uncomfortable and disappointed. Yoh don't need to please them,just show them that you care.
leshidogv2

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:06:27 PM

For me, to become a good neighbour is somewhat practiced. We must be observant on how we take our actions like is it's already night and we have a gathering in the apartment we must consider our neighbours that are already resting on the other room.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:08:34 PM

Neighbors, as a rule, do not choose. Sometimes it happens that people living in the neighborhood turn your life into a daily nightmare: make noise, scandal, rude, trash in the front room or write endless complaints about your children and Pets... But stepping on the warpath with neighbors, in addition to questionable satisfaction from revenge, you can get a lot of trouble, up to criminal liability. Therefore it is better to begin to try to establish with them good relations.

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
princess.tyche

Activity: 110
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:17:33 PM

Yes people nowadays just seem like they don't even care for their neighbors. As for me, if we had a new neighbor we should at least say hi to them, let them know where we lived so if they needed any help they could ask to us, so are we. No matter where you live, apartment or residence, you should know at least one or two of your neighbors, in case you needed their help someday.
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 05:38:44 PM

There is no way someone can be good to all his or her neighbor because we have different people with different parental background, temperament and education. Just try to accommodate people without expecting perfection.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
shiki3226

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:01:29 PM

A simple greeting or even a smile in the morning or whenever you see them can make a very big impact on them. They will see you as someone accomodating and friendly and that is already a good start to interact with them.

tiejettison

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:32:36 PM

Put your trash out at the right time and day. No one wants lots of garbage sitting outside of their home. To keep your neighbors happy and your home clean, take out your trash according to the local schedule. Also, use the correct trash containers and follow any restrictions regarding chemicals or oversized items.
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:07:44 PM

I learned that Being on bad terms with your neighbour can make your life frustrating, day after day. But taking the time to establish good terms with your neighbours has numerous benefits. The community will be friendlier, the neighbourhood safer, and the area a nicer and more comfortable place to live.
So I took my time to look at this,  what I did the first time I moved into my new apartment.

3. Limit myself from been extremely close to them. Knowing how and when to discuss about a particular topic in the society.

Having a good relationship,be friendly by having a goodtimes for them just to get to know your neighbor,be approachable and give them a helping hands if it is needed.
vieehart

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:48:50 PM

For me i think if you treat like nicely a neighbor you have overcome the peace .the way to be a good neighbor first is introduce yourself. Whether you're new in the neighborhood or new residents have just moved in on your block, introduce yourself. Say hello and the key to being a good neighbor is clear and consistent communication. Welcome new people to your neighborhood and then stay in contact over time. And be friendly everytime and everywhere and having a good relationship to other . Share and help your neighbors when possible. If you see your neighbor struggling with a package, offer to help them. If you see that they do not have a mower, offer to let them use yours for a bit. And organize neighborhood events and associations. Talk with your neighbors about forming into a community watch group to keep an eye on your area’s safety and crime levels. And Be nice to your new neighbors- When someone new is moving next to you,welcome them.They will be thankful to you for a jug of lemonade. And try to be courteous by keeping your noise levels low and your yard well-maintained. If you want to go above and beyond, you could even organize a neighborhood association or watch. There to many ways to be a good neighbor and lastly the best way for me is be positive always be kind to your neighbor everytime and everywhere .
buddhika123

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:54:03 PM

If your neighbor invites you inside his or her home, don't be snoopy. Just because your neighbor invited you inside, doesn't mean he or she wants to give you a tour of every room. In the same way, don't pry into your neighbor's personal life. Allow your neighbors to open up about their lives in their own time without prying for detail
fcf1081

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:04:43 PM

Just as the scripture say..love your neighbor as you love yourself..treat them the way you treat yourself...deal with them the way you deal yourself.. respect the way you do to yourself.. true love to your neighbor never do harm..but do the righteous thing...
logger

Activity: 138

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:41:25 PM

Just not to make great noise
Jessica1234

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:21:31 PM

You can be a good neighbor by greeting and treating them nicely with a smile. By simply inviting them to your house when you have occassions to celebrate. And don't do anything that will disturb them like noise and other things that can irritate them. These things will surely appreciate your neighbor.
Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:01:11 PM

It is very important for us to have a good neighbor.A good neighbor is always here for us, if something needs to be helped.Neighbors should be like one family.When we have a bad neighborhood, we can't do anything around the house, we always have to be careful not to bother them.The real neighbor will always keep our house when we aren't at home, which is very important to us.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:28:16 AM

To be a good neighbour, you must first respect your neighbours. If you respect your neighbours,  you will not tune the volume of your sound system so high to disturb them. If you respect your neighbours, you will also approach them peacefully to complain to them things they do that you don't like.
skymberloh

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:41:25 AM

It is different in my country, we do not introduce ourselves if we are new to the neighbourhood, we just simply introduce ourself if we bump each other on the road or just simply saying hello or any other greetings will do and that's it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: