Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:18:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Choosing the one | What I think! - Real Job or Full Time Crypto!  (Read 3671 times)
coinxwife

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:42:09 PM

I think for me i prefer here in crypto because we can earn more and big profits here rather than a job who has your salary might wont increase big it has his standard salary,while here in crypto you can do a lot of process or any ways as long as theres money  involved,and crypto for the past many years it is still a survivor until now so i think it will be our forever partner in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitProCoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:52:48 PM

In my opinion choosing crypto as a work is very hard. You need to learn all background of that coins, how can be used it amd you need to risk all your time to earn. Working with crypto is very hard but you can earn lot of money because the price has chance to grow.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:38:38 PM

Both have pro's and con's but if you want a stable income you would surely be with real job,
But if you want to earn a huge amount and work with your own time then go with crypto,
To be honest I think it is a good idea to go with crypto then when you earn enough money open a business to have a stable income.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:11:35 PM

I will choose real job than a full time crypto. Real job have benefits if you work there for a long time until you become a senior citizen, and also while working there are benefits too, like when you become hospitalized. While in crypto, you won't earn daily, there are times that you might not earn because of the sudden drop of price of bitcoin.
Well, it all depends on age. If you are young and ambitious, there is no family, then why not fully plunge into the community of crypto currency!
You can always have time to work in real life!
if you are not in need of money as you have no family responsibilities and you can live with single earning without any problem then it is good if you spend your whole time with crypto currency as it give us more profit than real job but people use it as an additional source of income because if life is hard to spend with single way of earning, so I am using both, crypto currency as my side source of income.
ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:41:46 PM

I have read many threads talking over this subject and came to know that many people are very confused about their real job and the crypto world. So out of the panic they have started creating many threads like this. I thought to write some suggestions and kind of roadmap so that people can actually choose what is right and wrong for them. Hope this will help.

If this questions concerns a lot to you then you should know the difference between two.

_____Real Job______.           
|.    _____Crypto Job_____

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 1. Unsecured for lifetime
                                                            2. Gives you fixed Income.                 
| 2. Income is not fixed
                                                            3. Promotion Opporutnities.               
| 3. Not Applicable
                                                            4. Yearly Hikes in the Salary.               
| 4. Not Applicable
                                                            5. Recognition in the Colleagues.       
|5. Not Applicable

These are the most vital points in both of them or at least this is what concern a lot to us while following both of them.

However I believe that what matters is the output which is "Money" And when you have enough money then that = Stability in your life.

This can be achieved in easiest way when you have all the point that are covered under the list of "Real Job". I mean if Im coming home everyday with hard work and for which I will get the sure shot salary at the month end then I would be happy for that and will loose most of the tension over that fact.

Lets consider the same case with the crypto currencies and earning through that.

What options do we have under the Crypto venture?
1. Signature Campaigns
2. Social Media Campaigns
3. Bounty Programs (Same thing with token payout)
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining
9. Coding (Hardest One to get in)
10.Becoming Managers (Very Stable but tougher to reach that level).

Woof! Thats lot of ways with which I could actually earn from the crypto currency. So I might just think that I will leave my job and will focus on all of them.

But what, lets think about it for a moment! Are they really reliable sources with which we could really go for rest of the life? Im pretty sure most of you will say may be, or some of you who are already very old in this field might just say yes. But, I believe its not that easy to work with all if them altogether and you have no assurance that you will get into campaigns all the time and you may not earn the fixed income form these options creating the instability in your house.

Most of the options above need initial investment and some of them are not even fool proof.

We have to agree that becoming manager here is not everyones play so we should consider that option equal to null.

However, real job salary covers all the points in it and we could easily survive! Thats the whole point.

The End Results?

I wish I could have easily said that we can live happy life just on the crypto currency. Unfortunately, I believe that real job is better than the virtual games. I would really suggest that we should look after the family planning, house stability in all possible ways. There is no way we can have that much stability with just crypto world.

You can make it part of your life, but you can push your life depending on it. Not at all!

Suggestions are all welcome!

if I prefer to work in cryptocurrency with full time. although crypto does not have a fixed salary, there is no allowance and recognition from colleagues. I choose crypto because the salary of crypto is bigger and in working we are not bound by time and we can set the crypto at home with relax and fun.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
Jessica1234

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:14:22 PM

There are benefits of having a real job, however there are also negative things about it. Having a real job means having a boss. Having a boss a boss means you are inferior of him. He controls you. You're lime a slave following his orders. However, having a real job means having a salary. You don't ran out of money cause you have a monthly salary and bonuses.
About me, I have a job but I do bitcoin also. As long as you can manage your time between two, there will be no problem.
Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:21:42 PM

I have read many threads talking over this subject and came to know that many people are very confused about their real job and the crypto world. So out of the panic they have started creating many threads like this. I thought to write some suggestions and kind of roadmap so that people can actually choose what is right and wrong for them. Hope this will help.

If this questions concerns a lot to you then you should know the difference between two.

_____Real Job______.           
|.    _____Crypto Job_____

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 1. Unsecured for lifetime
                                                            2. Gives you fixed Income.                 
| 2. Income is not fixed
                                                            3. Promotion Opporutnities.               
| 3. Not Applicable
                                                            4. Yearly Hikes in the Salary.               
| 4. Not Applicable
                                                            5. Recognition in the Colleagues.       
|5. Not Applicable

These are the most vital points in both of them or at least this is what concern a lot to us while following both of them.

However I believe that what matters is the output which is "Money" And when you have enough money then that = Stability in your life.

This can be achieved in easiest way when you have all the point that are covered under the list of "Real Job". I mean if Im coming home everyday with hard work and for which I will get the sure shot salary at the month end then I would be happy for that and will loose most of the tension over that fact.

Lets consider the same case with the crypto currencies and earning through that.

What options do we have under the Crypto venture?
1. Signature Campaigns
2. Social Media Campaigns
3. Bounty Programs (Same thing with token payout)
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining
9. Coding (Hardest One to get in)
10.Becoming Managers (Very Stable but tougher to reach that level).

Woof! Thats lot of ways with which I could actually earn from the crypto currency. So I might just think that I will leave my job and will focus on all of them.

But what, lets think about it for a moment! Are they really reliable sources with which we could really go for rest of the life? Im pretty sure most of you will say may be, or some of you who are already very old in this field might just say yes. But, I believe its not that easy to work with all if them altogether and you have no assurance that you will get into campaigns all the time and you may not earn the fixed income form these options creating the instability in your house.

Most of the options above need initial investment and some of them are not even fool proof.

We have to agree that becoming manager here is not everyones play so we should consider that option equal to null.

However, real job salary covers all the points in it and we could easily survive! Thats the whole point.

The End Results?

I wish I could have easily said that we can live happy life just on the crypto currency. Unfortunately, I believe that real job is better than the virtual games. I would really suggest that we should look after the family planning, house stability in all possible ways. There is no way we can have that much stability with just crypto world.

You can make it part of your life, but you can push your life depending on it. Not at all!

Suggestions are all welcome!

I think, I prefer have  a real job, Crypto is my side job. I love both, because I have got alot from both.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:40:26 PM

For me, it depends on the person what he/she will pick, on the currency situation and age of the person. In the real job, you have a source of money and stable source of income ( depend on o the job ) and some incentive at the end. But in crypto, you will also have a source of income, but the stable source of money is difficult.  I said what currency situation of the person because if that person has a disability and better to find another source of income maybe bitcoin is a great opportunity to them.  The last is the age of a person if his age is not applicable to work. Smiley
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:55:37 PM

From what I see, both are not permanent and can be gone anytime. Real jobs indeed can give us fixed income every month but that doesn't mean that cryptos can't, indeed, the market is volatile, but this volatility can be somehow an advantage compared to fixed income every month. From this volatility we can earn more than our income each month. So for me, i think doing both, having real job and engaging/dealing with cryptos (of course it is not full time) is better. Why do we have to choose if we can do both?  Wink
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:14:09 PM

I think it's better if you do both and also if you have a lot of free time after you work with your real job, I've been thinking of this also, at the first time it was hard because I don't have anytime to look into my bitcoin after I do my real job. But the thing has changed when I can got a quite interesting reward with my bitcoin, I need to past the challenge if I wanna get the success.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:14:16 PM

For me if you don`t have enough fund for crypto and at the same time for your financial needs, You can have real job while doing crypto. But if you can full time crypto and is an expert already then it is the fastest way to earn money when you full time crypto.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:29:00 PM

Both opportunity provides different kind of results. They have their pros and cons. As to Real Job, yes you have regular salary which you can budget anytime since you knew exactly how much you will earn. But your ass is tide on this. With cryto, you don't exactly knew how much. You may lose or you may win big. If you have good savings to be in full time crypto, why not. It will be worth it as long as you work hard on it.  I would choose both.
Beymax08

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:47:28 PM

I can do both, i can have a real job and have a not full time at crypto.  I have a job right now but i have a lot of time in my job thats why i can do some crypto work. I do my work on my job then also doing the task in bounty campaigns and social media campaign (facebook and twitter campaign).

GSC Platform ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▌█▐ Whitepaper ▌█▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█ Ann ▌█▐
▐▌Telegram▐▌Twitter▐▌Reddit▐▌Medium▐▌Linkedin▐▌Facebook▐▌Instagram▐▌Youtube▐▌
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:05:56 PM

If I personally choose a real job because we who determine and earn money every month can, if crypto we have to wait a few months and that sometimes scam does not match what we expect.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:29:18 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 11:32:55 PM by wxa7115

You real job is by far the best option, it is true that you can earn a fortune with cryptocurrencies but the people doing that are a minority, most people in the forum and over the internet are not earning enough out of cryptocurrencies to maintain themselves and in fact there are many traders losing most of their money so if you have to choose between the two choose your job since it is the safest option.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:47:51 PM

I'm very agree with you! To be honest, i can't really understand people who leave their job, especially those who already had a very stable and great job, that can surely pay them enough, or even more money for living for cryptocurrency where anything is not certain, and very risky.
They think that dedicated all of their time in bitcoin will bring better result and more money, but, if i can do both ( real job and cryptocurrency ) why must i choose one? I can get double money instead, what i need to do is just spend more of my time to earn money, and decrease my leisure time. Not really hard thing to do. But everyone has thier own decision. If they really earn well here and believe bitcoin can provide their needs for lifetime, then do it. But having real job is safer.

██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:09:49 PM

If I personally choose a real job because we who determine and earn money every month can, if crypto we have to wait a few months and that sometimes scam does not match what we expect.
Doing both is good because when we rely on doing crypto only it does not guarantee a fixed income. Price in crypoto is unstable you may win or lose. Having a real job with fixed income is surely gains with good amount so I prefer doing both just managed your time doing crypto.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:28:48 PM

Just want to point it out. You've mentioned in the real job that, you're going to come home with all that hard work and for sure at the end of the month you will get paid and be happy about it, to sustain for your family. It only means that you really don't care about the money, you're worrying more about your social life. Your interaction and relationship with people, your friends and family. Having a real job, not only focuses you on having a stable salary but also making bonds towards others, that's what makes you happy.

But on the other hand, if you focused on becoming a full timer in the crypto mostly you're going to be spending all your time studying, trading, talking with other people (but not in person) with your computer. Sure, it is not stable when it comes to earning profits (still it depends), but I can assure you that here, money really talks. This is cryptocurrecy indeed, of course with the cost of your social life.

We have different opinion, priority,values,status in life(social status), and it is individual choices to focus either of the above statement or question. For me, i would do the full time job and make necessary adjustment for my crypto. Make a time management, schedule after your day work, for your family, your friend, and for yourself. it would requires a little less time for everybody to make time for crypto. Having the steady income from full time job can not simply compared to crypto earning from your profits of investment, as the word Investment either buying or selling in crypto would mean that the risk factor is always there. Market is VOLATILE.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:48:21 PM

Just want to point it out. You've mentioned in the real job that, you're going to come home with all that hard work and for sure at the end of the month you will get paid and be happy about it, to sustain for your family. It only means that you really don't care about the money, you're worrying more about your social life. Your interaction and relationship with people, your friends and family. Having a real job, not only focuses you on having a stable salary but also making bonds towards others, that's what makes you happy.

But on the other hand, if you focused on becoming a full timer in the crypto mostly you're going to be spending all your time studying, trading, talking with other people (but not in person) with your computer. Sure, it is not stable when it comes to earning profits (still it depends), but I can assure you that here, money really talks. This is cryptocurrecy indeed, of course with the cost of your social life.

We have different opinion, priority,values,status in life(social status), and it is individual choices to focus either of the above statement or question. For me, i would do the full time job and make necessary adjustment for my crypto. Make a time management, schedule after your day work, for your family, your friend, and for yourself. it would requires a little less time for everybody to make time for crypto. Having the steady income from full time job can not simply compared to crypto earning from your profits of investment, as the word Investment either buying or selling in crypto would mean that the risk factor is always there. Market is VOLATILE.
Job is better but its salary is not enough for better life and that's why you cannot make secure future, so bitcoin is much better than salary because you can earn a lot money and then you can save some of money in this currency and that's why it will return you double amount after some time, so that's why I will choose bitcoin forever.

totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:07:16 PM

I think that full-time crypto is better. If you know how to make money with cryptocurrencies, salary in real life job is nothing compare with crypto. There are many ways to make money with the cryptocurrency without having a cap[ital. It depends on you, make your own choice and remember, do not regret it

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: