Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:17:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Choosing the one | What I think! - Real Job or Full Time Crypto!  (Read 3671 times)
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:57:42 AM

If you choose the full time crypto you need to be mentally prepared and you will need some funds like emergency fund and extra savings from the start because the market is unpredictable and things may not favor to you for that you need to build a long term plan on when and how are you going to distribute your labor and money between trading and bounty on signature campaigns plus you need to be fast in sourcing news about bitcoin to prevent further loss and have a much strategic approach on how are you gonna deal with the market to profit because this will be your bread and butter for the months to come.

That is the most possible reality to do if you are doing or have plan in participating in cryptpcurrency world full time. In bitcoin, you can really earn a lot if you take the risk. Nevertheless, having a stable source of money is still the best and good decision to make because having one will not let you worry all the time about the finances in you unlike in crypto that the result and outcone of your investment and works are always uncertain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ir.yance

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:05:19 AM

I choose real jobs and crypto, so far I always divide my time every day. morning to evening I do real job and at night I work in crypto.
all this time I have always been fair in dividing my time so I have never had a problem in doing real job.
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:13:28 AM

It depends on your situation,  if you earn more money in cryptocurrency trading than your full time job then it is better if you will quit your job for you to focus better in trading cryptocurrencies.

Gosh, if you are ready to work, it is not so difficult to combine both of this activities. Naturally, a lazy-bone will never accept it. He must better choose something that does not need much effort.
romantic007

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:37:28 AM

I agree with you. Crypto is good and interesting, but it has to develop very much to become a trusted source of income that allows you to forget about real job.

andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:56:33 AM

It depends on your situation,  if you earn more money in cryptocurrency trading than your full time job then it is better if you will quit your job for you to focus better in trading cryptocurrencies.

Gosh, if you are ready to work, it is not so difficult to combine both of this activities. Naturally, a lazy-bone will never accept it. He must better choose something that does not need much effort.
i think if the bone has been accustomed to work, then he will do what can be done. i think that with enough time to work on both jobs, everything will be done, it is characteristic of hard-working youth

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:16:32 PM

I think it's not a good idea to quit our real job, because working with crypto will not guarantee our monthly stable income, and also the unstable. Why should we choose when we can keep our real work, and work part-time crypto, at the same time?

If he is considering the possibility of giving up real work and engaging in crypto full time, maybe he is ready for it. If he thinks that he already has enough knowledge and skills, he can try. If something goes wrong, then at most he will find another job.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
grey007

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 12:59:40 PM

In which case he needs an airbag - money for life for several months.
If the situation is positive, he can choose full day cripto)
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:42:43 PM

That is a very delicate decisions in life in choosing the current real job or going full timecinto cryptos, the bottomline of this is weigh is the income of either this two can be sustainable ,from now to future days to come ,if you think full time crypto is the one then think twice before you made a final decisions, in this life that you will not regret.
Blinker123

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:09:10 PM

I have read many threads talking over this subject and came to know that many people are very confused about their real job and the crypto world. So out of the panic they have started creating many threads like this. I thought to write some suggestions and kind of roadmap so that people can actually choose what is right and wrong for them. Hope this will help.

If this questions concerns a lot to you then you should know the difference between two.

_____Real Job______.           
|.    _____Crypto Job_____

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 1. Unsecured for lifetime
                                                            2. Gives you fixed Income.                 
| 2. Income is not fixed
                                                            3. Promotion Opporutnities.               
| 3. Not Applicable
                                                            4. Yearly Hikes in the Salary.               
| 4. Not Applicable
                                                            5. Recognition in the Colleagues.       
|5. Not Applicable

These are the most vital points in both of them or at least this is what concern a lot to us while following both of them.

However I believe that what matters is the output which is "Money" And when you have enough money then that = Stability in your life.

This can be achieved in easiest way when you have all the point that are covered under the list of "Real Job". I mean if Im coming home everyday with hard work and for which I will get the sure shot salary at the month end then I would be happy for that and will loose most of the tension over that fact.

Lets consider the same case with the crypto currencies and earning through that.

What options do we have under the Crypto venture?
1. Signature Campaigns
2. Social Media Campaigns
3. Bounty Programs (Same thing with token payout)
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining
9. Coding (Hardest One to get in)
10.Becoming Managers (Very Stable but tougher to reach that level).

Woof! Thats lot of ways with which I could actually earn from the crypto currency. So I might just think that I will leave my job and will focus on all of them.

But what, lets think about it for a moment! Are they really reliable sources with which we could really go for rest of the life? Im pretty sure most of you will say may be, or some of you who are already very old in this field might just say yes. But, I believe its not that easy to work with all if them altogether and you have no assurance that you will get into campaigns all the time and you may not earn the fixed income form these options creating the instability in your house.

Most of the options above need initial investment and some of them are not even fool proof.

We have to agree that becoming manager here is not everyones play so we should consider that option equal to null.

However, real job salary covers all the points in it and we could easily survive! Thats the whole point.

The End Results?

I wish I could have easily said that we can live happy life just on the crypto currency. Unfortunately, I believe that real job is better than the virtual games. I would really suggest that we should look after the family planning, house stability in all possible ways. There is no way we can have that much stability with just crypto world.

You can make it part of your life, but you can push your life depending on it. Not at all!

Suggestions are all welcome!

I will choose real job man, you're too dumb if you choose full time in crypto, why? the explanation is in the above or quoted. In real job you will get monthly salary, but in crypto you will not now when the payment will come, how much is that money...? See.. I think doing both is good also getting your monthly salary and getting some extra income in cryptocurrency.
liliano

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:34:42 PM

Real work is my top priority and crypto is additional. Because I have a family and need a fixed salary for them to live. And crypto helps my salary for other needs
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:50:17 AM

In which case he needs an airbag - money for life for several months.
If the situation is positive, he can choose full day cripto)
Situations are not positive always and this is not valid even for rich people because whenever you stop doing things besides one thing or relying on one thing then you may face with unfavorable situations as anything can happen. The most important thing is to give respect to everything so that you may get respect from everywhere, and this will make you smile to get respect from all sides.
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:06:23 AM

For me i will choose both because real job and crypto can help me in my financial needs. Real job can be the source of my daily finances while waiting for my crypto currency investment earn profits.

ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:31:10 AM

There could be many choices for full time cryptos or real job, but the bottom line of this is , if the income you generate from this ,could really sustain the financial needs from now and up to the future financial demand ,so if you could weigh the two then ,think twice before you  choose the one you preferrably believe will benefits you and your future.
pro army

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:18:11 PM

I choose full crypto job.In this field you get to learn from great people and make money as well.On the crypto  world,you get to see the great minds of people at work and it is really mavelous. Grin Grin
vachellie

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:32:43 PM

i think part time crypto is best choice for me, getting fixed income from real job is better, because everything can happen in cryptocurrency, sometime you get profit sometime you loss it, not like in real jobs, maybe if you don't have family full time crypto is good choice because you only just need to care your own not thinking about your family.
kenlyresuello08

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:51:01 PM

I suggested that real job while using cryto jobs as a sideline just like multitasking but that's only if you can do both in the same time but choose what is the best that you think
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:48:30 PM

I did both, at first I had difficulty dividing time between two jobs.
but now I am used to it, and can manage time well. the most important thing is not to sacrifice time with your family just to work.
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:09:44 PM

I suggested that real job while using cryto jobs as a sideline just like multitasking but that's only if you can do both in the same time but choose what is the best that you think
For me crypto nowadays should be just a hobby if we don't know how to use/ trade/ invest in crypto in 100%, the best will be to treat this place like an extra job which could give us some more money.
Caubethamaner

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:49:56 AM

If you are thinking so much about it you will notice that if you have funds to trade or business in Cryptocurrency you will make more money than working on your job.
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:54:37 AM

If you choose the full time crypto you need to be mentally prepared and you will need some funds like emergency fund and extra savings from the start because the market is unpredictable and things may not favor to you for that you need to build a long term plan on when and how are you going to distribute your labor and money between trading and bounty on signature campaigns plus you need to be fast in sourcing news about bitcoin to prevent further loss and have a much strategic approach on how are you gonna deal with the market to profit because this will be your bread and butter for the months to come.
This is a good advice to people who are working with crypto currency alone. But If it is possible to work both crypto and your job, it will be much better. For atleast, you will not compromise your daily basic needs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: