Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:02:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ⚡ ArmPack ⚡  (Read 2744 times)
Kingofglory

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:48:12 AM

As far as I understand, there is no competition in the analog project as such? What will happen if potential customers are not yet ready for such an offer or do not need it at all? What are the indicators of market capacity?
There is a large number of companies that need this, even those who need it now - we will be enough.

The South Korean city of Seoul develops own cryptocurrency. The digital coin will receive the name S-Coin and will be used in programs of the social privileges financed by the city.
And with what new projects and altcoins will be there an expansion and examining of an opportunity for more attract hayp by itself?

Crypt... crypt.... Has bothered to invest and merge?
RELIABLE option of enhancement of the capital to high % per annum.
Issue loans under development of business or microloans to natural persons under high percent with the reliable company / Join! ArmPack
Kingofglory

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:55:07 AM

As far as I understand, there is no competition in the analog project as such? What will happen if potential customers are not yet ready for such an offer or do not need it at all? What are the indicators of market capacity?
There is a large number of companies that need this, even those who need it now - we will be enough.

The South Korean city of Seoul develops own cryptocurrency. The digital coin will receive the name S-Coin and will be used in programs of the social privileges financed by the city.
And with what new projects and altcoins will be there an expansion and examining of an opportunity for more attract hayp by itself?

Crypt... crypt.... Has bothered to invest and merge?
RELIABLE option of enhancement of the capital to high % per annum.
Issue loans under development of business or microloans to natural persons under high percent with the reliable company / Join! ArmPack

To save the investments, it is necessary to transfer the money from the cryptocurrencies which are going down in price to perspective coins and tokens
Kingofglory

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:01:28 AM

Very interesting and promising project. I think he has a great future and I will be able to become part of this team of investors. How would you advise starting?
As in any other project, you first need to get acquainted with it in detail, so that later you do not have unnecessary questions and troubles. Read about this project as much as possible, get acquainted with all the nuances. And then you can do some actions and start working with this project.

The Central Bank of Pakistan has forbidden banks to work with cryptocurrencies
The central bank of Pakistan has forbidden financial institutions of the country and to operators of payment service providers in any kind to cooperate with the cryptocurrency companies, including processing, use, trading, saving, transfer of cost, a promotirovaniye and investment into virtual currencies
So How do you still cooperate with China?
Partition67

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:08:50 AM

I've just mentioned Armpack team updated their Roadmap till the Q4 2019. Acccording to the roadmap it will take so long till the product will be ready( Even alpha version will be tested in Q2 2019... That's so long...

Hello there. Don't be pissed of. Firstly you should have checked this information before investing. But if you didn't it's ok. It's all spread to give a final product only year or smth near that. Yes, it will take time but the results seem to be promising)

That's true but... I have some doubts already... Isn't it better just to invest in BTC or ETH? Of course, they have some troubles as well as the whole market but I still wait bitcoin flying to the moon in a year or something like that... Hoping it coming as soon as possible...

This might have sense but you should clearly understimate that investing in ICO-projects and putting money in a cryptocurrencies watching every single hour what's going on at the market at the moment are too completely different things. For my opinion, it's better to take part in promising projects.

Nevertheless supporters of cryptocurrencies should know also about other threats to security – those that are at a similar stage of development. As well as cryptocurrencies and a blockchain, the field of quantum calculations enters a maturity. Risks always were and are.

Nevertheless supporters of cryptocurrencies should know also about other threats to security – those that are at a similar stage of development. As well as cryptocurrencies and a blockchain, the field of quantum calculations enters a maturity. Risks always were and are.

On April 6 the price bitcoin has fallen from 7 000 to 6 500 dollars. Traders expected potential falling lower than 6 000 dollars as the course bitcoin has stopped around 6 000 dollars at several o'clock then about 6 600 dollars were restored. And our price won't rise above because of this situation in the market too.

In spite of the fact that some experts give courageous predictions that the current year will become very successful for bitcoin, other analysts report that actually, a course the bitcoin will worse feel in comparison with other cryptocurrencies. We hope all together that our altcoin will rise and go to the moon. 

Rates of cryptocurrencies can return the positions in the nearest future.

The bill "About Digital Financial Assets" regulating concepts of cryptocurrencies, mining and primary placement of tokens (ICO) is submitted on March 20 for consideration of the State Duma. The document has been exposed for public discussion in January, 2018. After discussions of his contents between the Ministry of Finance, the Central Bank and participants of the market the provision on a possibility of exchange of cryptocurrency for rubles is removed new option and restriction on the sum of participation of unskilled investors in ICO isn't registered.

Investment into cryptocurrencies is similar to rates of horse racing, everyone wants to know precisely on what horse to rely.

2018 became year crypto in the academic circles as more and more institutes for receiving the higher education create new training programs. A number of the leading business schools from the USA which expands the offer because of requirements of students became the last example.

The bitcoin falls and investments thaw?
It is not a problem for those who know how to earn on decline of cryptocurrency.
Join the largest company and work under the leadership of the professional analyst.

The beginning of year cut off more than $119 billion from capitalization of bitcoin. Decrease happened against the background of vigorous activity of regulators of the different countries and a wave of the advertizing bans from the large Internet companies. However the CEO of investment BK Capital Management Brian Kelly considers that the bitcoin is ready to a rebound. Therefore our coin still has to grow up a little bit

The best exchanger of electronic currencies. What exchanger do you use?
Partition67

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:15:11 AM

Bitfinex launders cocaine dollars — the next fake or reality?
Various editions publish unconfirmed information that with bank the account of Bitfinex cryptocurrency exchange has withdrawn 400 million US dollars. One of media which have published this unconfirmed information is Trustnodes.
Partition67

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:21:15 AM

Very interesting and promising project. I think he has a great future and I will be able to become part of this team of investors. How would you advise starting?
As in any other project, you first need to get acquainted with it in detail, so that later you do not have unnecessary questions and troubles. Read about this project as much as possible, get acquainted with all the nuances. And then you can do some actions and start working with this project.

The Central Bank of Pakistan has forbidden banks to work with cryptocurrencies
The central bank of Pakistan has forbidden financial institutions of the country and to operators of payment service providers in any kind to cooperate with the cryptocurrency companies, including processing, use, trading, saving, transfer of cost, a promotirovaniye and investment into virtual currencies
So How do you still cooperate with China?

the good project, has got acquainted, would recommend still the project as on me it is one of the leading projects of 2018, the convenient company of a baunta and polite administrators
Partition67

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:29:12 AM

WOW-WOW, easy... I've just had a look at the telegram group. There are only 200 people in there... It's quite active but still it's a sign for something... I can't imagine how you can explain that but have a shot!

There is nothing to worry about. A lot of companies trying to do bounty so hard but at the result after the ICO all bounty hunters just stop their activity. If ArmPack hadn't started such a campaign it means people know them already and there's no need in it. Social media will grow naturally.

Long time no see, sir:) Since we have talked last time I tried to get again where I invested to) The first thing that encouraged me was that altought Armpack's social networks are not full of bounty hunters there are a lot of hoping of good luke to the project!)

You are surely right. It's not a big matter if social media are not full of crapy posts of bountyhunters. Actually, that's even better. You don't lose time trying to find real comments or tweets. If you see such retweets in ArmPack it means someone is fond of this project!

WOW-WOW, easy... I've just had a look at the telegram group. There are only 200 people in there... It's quite active but still it's a sign for something... I can't imagine how you can explain that but have a shot!

There is nothing to worry about. A lot of companies trying to do bounty so hard but at the result after the ICO all bounty hunters just stop their activity. If ArmPack hadn't started such a campaign it means people know them already and there's no need in it. Social media will grow naturally.

Long time no see, sir:) Since we have talked last time I tried to get again where I invested to) The first thing that encouraged me was that altought Armpack's social networks are not full of bounty hunters there are a lot of hoping of good luke to the project!)

You are surely right. It's not a big matter if social media are not full of crapy posts of bountyhunters. Actually, that's even better. You don't lose time trying to find real comments or tweets. If you see such retweets in ArmPack it means someone is fond of this project!

Yeap, you caught my idea. The second thing is that investors of the project. I don't mean myself or someone who puts 1-5 ETH or smth like that. Serious people are in the project. Russians seem to finally get the potential impact of the crypto! FINALLY!!!

It has its advantages and disadvantages. Firstly, of course, there are A LOT OF MONEY coming to the cryptomarket. It means that cryptocurrencies will grow and the market will become more stable. But there is a HUGE disadvantage. As serious guys are coming to the cryptomarket it comes less and less decentralized. So be careful or it may become the same as we've had since the Jesus was born or whatever

It sounds awful but if there wasn't such guys the market would just stop growing. With no money we can't realise great ideas we have... I don't mean myself but humanity in general. Cryptoworld seemed to be something that would help to solve this problem. Are you saying all this was wrong?

Man, you are taking everything to emotional!) Try to keep your mind with no emotions at all that's my advice:)) Yes, that's not as perfect as we wanted it to be but still it's better than everything we have had! Don't put everying at the cryptomap and you won't lose everything. That's the point.

Am I look pathetic asking such stupid questions? I'm sorry for that. It's so hard to be in your own mind when you are 23:) I've heard this a lot that no matter what happens you can't put everything on the map but what is the other way? To lose all the opportunities that could be there? I have no idea what will happen next but I want to believe in crypto...

Oh, you are so young:) You know what? Keep doing what you doing. Even if you lose everything you will get the experience. That's painful but it's better to get such as earlier as possible. It will help to minimize risks later. But if everything be fine you will become a successful buddy:) This project is really promising. Try it hard if you are so in crypto:)

I've already invested in the project and I wait for the %, I also hope it will be in x2-5
raskrutim

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:25:25 PM

https://prnt.sc/j3fmow

Caution!!!

THIS IS ICO SCAM YOU at the earliest opportunity !!

They don't care about small investors ' money

Tech Suport rude to me very bad behavior

Sydn777

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:42:23 AM

I've just mentioned Armpack team updated their Roadmap till the Q4 2019. Acccording to the roadmap it will take so long till the product will be ready( Even alpha version will be tested in Q2 2019... That's so long...

Hello there. Don't be pissed of. Firstly you should have checked this information before investing. But if you didn't it's ok. It's all spread to give a final product only year or smth near that. Yes, it will take time but the results seem to be promising)

That's true but... I have some doubts already... Isn't it better just to invest in BTC or ETH? Of course, they have some troubles as well as the whole market but I still wait bitcoin flying to the moon in a year or something like that... Hoping it coming as soon as possible...

This might have sense but you should clearly understimate that investing in ICO-projects and putting money in a cryptocurrencies watching every single hour what's going on at the market at the moment are too completely different things. For my opinion, it's better to take part in promising projects.

On April 6 the price bitcoin has fallen from 7 000 to 6 500 dollars. Traders expected potential falling lower than 6 000 dollars as the course bitcoin has stopped around 6 000 dollars at several o'clock then about 6 600 dollars were restored. And our price won't rise above because of this situation in the market too.

In spite of the fact that some experts give courageous predictions that the current year will become very successful for bitcoin, other analysts report that actually, a course the bitcoin will worse feel in comparison with other cryptocurrencies. We hope all together that our altcoin will rise and go to the moon. 

The bill "About Digital Financial Assets" regulating concepts of cryptocurrencies, mining and primary placement of tokens (ICO) is submitted on March 20 for consideration of the State Duma. The document has been exposed for public discussion in January, 2018. After discussions of his contents between the Ministry of Finance, the Central Bank and participants of the market the provision on a possibility of exchange of cryptocurrency for rubles is removed new option and restriction on the sum of participation of unskilled investors in ICO isn't registered.

Investment into cryptocurrencies is similar to rates of horse racing, everyone wants to know precisely on what horse to rely.

2018 became year crypto in the academic circles as more and more institutes for receiving the higher education create new training programs. A number of the leading business schools from the USA which expands the offer because of requirements of students became the last example.

It is not a problem for those who know how to earn on decline of cryptocurrency.
Join the largest company and work under the leadership of the professional analyst.

The beginning of year cut off more than $119 billion from capitalization of bitcoin. Decrease happened against the background of vigorous activity of regulators of the different countries and a wave of the advertizing bans from the large Internet companies. However the CEO of investment BK Capital Management Brian Kelly considers that the bitcoin is ready to a rebound. Therefore our coin still has to grow up a little bit

Do  you know how of the ArmPack team has distributed information on our project?
Whether do you know about development of the free, decentralized Wi-fi network around the world?
Sydn777

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:49:13 AM

Do  you know how of the ArmPack team has distributed information on our project?
Whether do you know about development of the free, decentralized Wi-fi network around the world?

PRE-SALE comes to an end less than in 20 days! So it is the last chance to receive % a bonus. The majority of tokens are already sold therefore if you want to receive the best offer, make it now.
Sydn777

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:55:25 AM

The excellent project long sorted, Gavnokoyn thought, but isn't present. Children have involved new programmers... just three days ago.
ArmPack ICO - the new perspective project created by the international team.
ArmPack is first of all the system of protection against a fake. ArmPack will save from fakes of producers and brands worldwide which lose $600 billion a year.
You can get tokens of the perspective project by BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH.
Sydn777

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:02:12 AM

Whom the freebie interests. We spread Baunti. That is free tokens. Which can then will rise in price several times. Enter and earn together with
us
Sydn777

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:08:30 AM

Interested in the project. When is it planned to enter the exchange?
and tell me please, what will be the cost of the token at the time of the release?
In April, after the end of ICO. Most likely we will be on the exmo

Decision: DCA (dollar cost averaging) — the idea is in dividing the investment budget into several small parts and to buy gradually.

CHECK YOUR BACKGROUND: This is the law of logic that I follow every day, asking myself what I'm doing, why, to what result I'm going, and the fundamental - why I think I'm doing the right thing.
Own opinion is not enough. Therefore, each case must begin with an analysis and thinking strategy.
This applies to all areas of investment and not only the ICO

The European Crypto Bank platform plans to obtain bank licenses in France, Italy and Germany. In the CIS countries most likely will be popular too.

It's cool, the team did a good job. Tell me, what is the maximum bonus intended for early investors?

It is impossible to guess, but it is possible to analyse!
Contact our analyst and receive personal training! Hurry, important news are expected, which  is possible already to earn in the nearest future!

Recently there are a lot of participants of the cryptocurrency market who have especially seriously invested in digital currencies, have not the best times. Whether but everything is so bad and how to be the current black strip for the cryptomarket long?

Laws of survival:
"To escape from a bear, it is optional to run quicker than a bear. It is enough to run quicker than the neighbor..." also and with the project be in time the first, and all you will be in time everywhere
Kingofglory

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:15:27 AM

and tell me please, what will be the cost of the token at the time of the release?

Decision: DCA (dollar cost averaging) — the idea is in dividing the investment budget into several small parts and to buy gradually.

CHECK YOUR BACKGROUND: This is the law of logic that I follow every day, asking myself what I'm doing, why, to what result I'm going, and the fundamental - why I think I'm doing the right thing.
Own opinion is not enough. Therefore, each case must begin with an analysis and thinking strategy.

The European Crypto Bank platform plans to obtain bank licenses in France, Italy and Germany. In the CIS countries most likely will be popular too.

It's cool, the team did a good job. Tell me, what is the maximum bonus intended for early investors?

Contact our analyst and receive personal training! Hurry, important news are expected, which  is possible already to earn in the nearest future!

Recently there are a lot of participants of the cryptocurrency market who have especially seriously invested in digital currencies, have not the best times. Whether but everything is so bad and how to be the current black strip for the cryptomarket long?

Laws of survival:
"To escape from a bear, it is optional to run quicker than a bear. It is enough to run quicker than the neighbor..." also and with the project be in time the first, and all you will be in time everywhere

Each decent website has got the statistics counter long ago. In our country the free Liveinternet and Google Analytics services are the most popular. Almost all who are engaged in studying of statistical data actually only fix activity on the website. Generally, they collect reliable information from which there isn't enough to use.
Kingofglory

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:21:18 AM

Laws of survival:

Each decent website has got the statistics counter long ago. In our country the free Liveinternet and Google Analytics services are the most popular. Almost all who are engaged in studying of statistical data actually only fix activity on the website. Generally, they collect reliable information from which there isn't enough to use.

Cryptocurrencies become norm for the modern world and have strongly become stronger in our life. Unless it would be possible to present 6 years ago that owners of Bitcoin will become millionaires, and cryptocurrency it will become free to be used in the world market?
Kingofglory

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:27:12 AM

The popularity of cryptocurrency gains steam with cosmic speed, and right now – the most right moment in order that it is the most favorable to invest in her.
Earnings on cryptocurrency of 20-40% a month steadily on a passive NOW REALITY!!! In this project (just with us!) investments into ICO lending projects will be considered.
Kingofglory

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:33:08 AM

The popularity of cryptocurrency gains steam with cosmic speed, and right now – the most right moment in order that it is the most favorable to invest in her.
Earnings on cryptocurrency of 20-40% a month steadily on a passive NOW REALITY!!! In this project (just with us!) investments into ICO lending projects will be considered.

Distinctive feature of this project is marketing remunerations at which it is possible to receive from 1% to 3% a day or even 67%. The percent gets out a random number generator, but life lower than 1% a day can't.
Kingofglory

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:39:15 AM

thats really awesome...platform for protection against counterfeiting and to communications “B-to-C”, i`m interested a lot. Protection of people from counterfeit goods, feedback with customers and encourage purchases by using your own coins - very useful resolution!
Thank you, we are glad that you appreciated the project Smiley

Can I know more about details of the project, who consists in members of the project and how about chart to look where the coin will go up or down and on this basis to make the forecast?

This project is called the direct competitor of Bitconnecta and not without thoroughly. In the closest months of Homeblockcoin has to take the worthy place in the sphere of investments. So far all plans and promises, the company carries out as hours.
morfinmand

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:42:42 AM

run run run boy
Partition67

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:46:18 AM

It is possible not only to invest in the project, but also to earn in it, performing a certain number of tasks. Payment goes on #wallet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: