Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:04:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ⚡ ArmPack ⚡  (Read 2744 times)
xankor

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:04:02 PM

What do you need to become a market leader?
Is it enough just to invest money, or do you need to apply the strategy of financial development?
xankor

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:10:46 PM

As far as I understand, there is no competition in the analog project as such? What will happen if potential customers are not yet ready for such an offer or do not need it at all? What are the indicators of market capacity?
Here, it's not even about the customers.
The main task is to properly invest their cryptocurrencies in order to get a good income.
xankor

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:28:55 PM

Would you be so kind to tell more about your anti-counterfeiting system?
What do you think? It is difficult to invest in crypto currency so that you can further develop your business. How much more do you need to spend for marketing? And how much is it profitable?
Fotoriki

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:20:23 PM

Tell me more about the conditions for investors. What can you say according to the insurance pillow. Will the project be transparent? I understand that high-margin investments are always a risk, but still Undecided
polymerium (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 12:30:04 AM

Tell me more about the conditions for investors. What can you say according to the insurance pillow. Will the project be transparent? I understand that high-margin investments are always a risk, but still Undecided
Conditions are simple, and are listed on our website. According to our assessment, the project carries minimal risks, because it is connected with a number of areas of the economy, from the crypto-currency purse to the blockchain for companies and side projects.

https://ArmPack.io is the world's first decentralized anti-counterfeiting system and a powerful marketing tool with functions of a crypto-currency wallet
Shutomo

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:35:02 AM

I think this project has a bright future. Is there any additional information?
Fotoriki

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:37:45 AM

Conditions are simple, and are listed on our website. According to our assessment, the project carries minimal risks, because it is connected with a number of areas of the economy, from the crypto-currency purse to the blockchain for companies and side projects.
Having received answers to all questions, I decided to gladly start investing in this project and earning money with the guys. I am sure that common schools can justify a common goal. Cheesy
polymerium (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 03:05:00 PM

I think this project has a bright future. Is there any additional information?

All the additional information here https://armpack.io , if something is not clear, ask

https://ArmPack.io is the world's first decentralized anti-counterfeiting system and a powerful marketing tool with functions of a crypto-currency wallet
lhfly2019

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:36:46 PM

The develop strategy of the project is very clear and experienced.
I am confident in the team.
Is the going on some exchanges on the schedule?
xankor

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:25:47 PM

Hi, it was completely changed the concept of the project. modified and improved the economy of the token.we have completely abandoned the peg to the production.no dividends now.

How will these changes affect the payback time of the project and the profitability for investors?
You know this update can really be important for the current market of crypto currency. I think it all depends on you and on your strategy, as well as the right investments. Keep for updates.
xankor

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 07:13:26 PM

You have potential good idea but if the price for 1 code will be $0,01 how do you want to have profits?
The uniqueness of our concept is the fact that most buyers and clients connected to the brands system will become ArmPack users, everyone will have to download the application ArmWallet to test products and receive bonuses from manufacturers/brands. We plug in any brand which has 1,000,000 buyers, the brand places the codes from ArmPack and instructions on products  what  users can test the code through the app ArmWallet. Accordingly, we will get at least 200,000 to 300,000 downloads at the expense of the brand. And these brands will be hundreds.Also we must say that having a huge user base by ArmWallet  we can implement any additional functionality, and the first of them will be - cryptocurrency wallet, and thus many people the first time will get acquainted with cryptocurrencies through ArmWallet.
Accordingly, we will receive one of the most powerful marketing platforms in the world, which will allow brands to target advertising to buyers with unique settings (purchasing power, number of purchases, preferences, etc.).
So, if I have understood you correctly you expect to profit not from the sale of the codes,and with target advertising, which will allow to be make by your application,is it right?
Please tell us in more detail. Very interesting project, but not all information is clear. What are the advantages? What are the disadvantages? What do we need to do for the initial launch in this project?
xankor

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 08:07:29 PM

Hi, in which countries we should expect the first appearance of your technology ??
I wonder how it will develop the project
First of all, this is Russia, China, South Korea, Germany, USA, Canada. These are priority countries for development, where we already have some agreements. In these countries will primarily appear a function to protect against fakes. In the rest of the world, the ArmWallet application will be immediately available as a multi-currency crypto wallet, as well as a private blockchain for third-party projects (including the release of tokens).
Tell me please, the project conditions will be the same for all countries, or there will be some differences. This question may seem silly, but in different countries different laws and certain things can be perceived differently. And this project is very interested in the territory of the CIS.
polymerium (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:59:41 PM

The develop strategy of the project is very clear and experienced.
I am confident in the team.
Is the going on some exchanges on the schedule?
Some exchanges already have agreements, we will publish the list near the end of ico

xankor

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:01:47 PM

Hi, in which countries we should expect the first appearance of your technology ??
First of all, this is Russia, China, South Korea, Germany, USA, Canada. These are priority countries for development, where we already have some agreements. In these countries will primarily appear a function to protect against fakes. In the rest of the world, the ArmWallet application will be immediately available as a multi-currency crypto wallet, as well as a private blockchain for third-party projects (including the release of tokens).

Have you already planned to expand to other countries after this stage?
Franchising will be launched, so that we can build an extensive network of representative offices and attract manufacturers very quickly.
That is, the project will be ready immediately turnkey, but without investment? Or is there another system for the franchise in this project? What do you think, what else can attract producers? How can a project affect the country as a whole not be a threat to national banks? Every country has a different reaction to something.
polymerium (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:21:16 PM

Tell me please, the project conditions will be the same for all countries, or there will be some differences. This question may seem silly, but in different countries different laws and certain things can be perceived differently. And this project is very interested in the territory of the CIS.
Conditions for manufacturers will be the same everywhere, otherwise we will lose sense.

MikeBtoB

Activity: 98

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:07:49 AM

I looked at the project I read a little of the white paper, the project it is possible to say interesting but something I would say little interest, maybe it's due to the fact that no aggressive advertising I don't know. But the idea of combining blockchain and everyday goods has been considered many times, but nobody has so plainly implemented it yet. How does the company plan to expand to Western retail platforms?

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
polymerium (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 01:03:58 PM

I looked at the project I read a little of the white paper, the project it is possible to say interesting but something I would say little interest, maybe it's due to the fact that no aggressive advertising I don't know. But the idea of combining blockchain and everyday goods has been considered many times, but nobody has so plainly implemented it yet. How does the company plan to expand to Western retail platforms?

We already have agreements on working with Western brands. With the help of franchising and representatives network, we will be able to connect a lot of brands to the system and do it very quickly.

Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:48:52 PM

ARMPACK ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET        https://icotracker.net/project/armpack_ico
                                                                      My Twit:  Wink     https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/966685869649420291

ArmPack is a system of protection against forgery. ArmPack will save from the fakes manufacturers and brands around the world, who lose $ 600 billion a year.

xankor

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:15:16 PM

ArmPack will allow you to make payments faster and more reliable than any Bank transfers, while retaining all the advantages of the ideology of the blockchain — no intermediaries, you can transfer directly from one user to another.
The platform is very extensive and multifunctional. With each update, the protection and functionality will be improved so that the user can easily perform various actions.
Lucas777

Activity: 172

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:49:01 PM

I can say that the built-in QR code scanning function is very useful. It allows the date of manufacturing, supply chain and more. We as consumers will see the entire route which took the goods from the factory to the shop counter. I think it's time for these technologies. Especially interesting is the Analytics that will be useful for manufacturers and retail outlets.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: