Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:44:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ⚡ ArmPack ⚡  (Read 2741 times)
xankor

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 07:12:22 PM

You have potential good idea but if the price for 1 code will be $0,01 how do you want to have profits?
The uniqueness of our concept is the fact that most buyers and clients connected to the brands system will become ArmPack users, everyone will have to download the application ArmWallet to test products and receive bonuses from manufacturers/brands. We plug in any brand which has 1,000,000 buyers, the brand places the codes from ArmPack and instructions on products  what  users can test the code through the app ArmWallet. Accordingly, we will get at least 200,000 to 300,000 downloads at the expense of the brand. And these brands will be hundreds.Also we must say that having a huge user base by ArmWallet  we can implement any additional functionality, and the first of them will be - cryptocurrency wallet, and thus many people the first time will get acquainted with cryptocurrencies through ArmWallet.
Accordingly, we will receive one of the most powerful marketing platforms in the world, which will allow brands to target advertising to buyers with unique settings (purchasing power, number of purchases, preferences, etc.).
So, if I have understood you correctly you expect to profit not from the sale of the codes,and with target advertising, which will allow to be make by your application,is it right?
Now ArmPack is not only a system of protection against counterfeiting based on blockchain technology, it is an independent eco-system that includes a mobile app with functions that not only check the goods, but also is a multi-currency crypto-wallet. Manufacturers and brands will have a powerful system of marketing management and logistics with ArmBoard. All of this will be linked in some functional blockchain-based networks will continue to scale, and these developments will be applied by other companies to transfer business processes to the blockchain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xankor

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 08:13:47 PM

Do you develop now your open accounting and document circulation system? How an investor would be able to check it?
ArmPack blockchain will be able to provide support and placement of third-party applications and projects at all facilities that will allow companies and teams to produce not only their tokens on these platform, but also to create more complex functional applications and projects. Keep in mind that the project is being updated all the time!
xankor

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 08:54:53 PM

I think ... This is a global product for the protection of goods ... Roll Eyes
Why did not anyone manage to do this before?  Huh
Is this another waste of money of manufacturers to lose them?  Undecided
About global side of this project.... In our global politic situation, who will drive of this protection?
Who will deside to pass one product of one country or another to the global market? - I think it is another "arm" to influence the world economy. Shocked isn't it? Huh
This project is gobial and covers a huge financial area. If this project were not reliable, or would not give me the opportunity to get financial independence, I think it would not have developed. The project also covers some countries, so that the global economy as a whole will not be affected, but in part can.
MikeBtoB

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:16:24 AM

I looked at the project I read a little of the white paper, the project it is possible to say interesting but something I would say little interest, maybe it's due to the fact that no aggressive advertising I don't know. But the idea of combining blockchain and everyday goods has been considered many times, but nobody has so plainly implemented it yet. How does the company plan to expand to Western retail platforms?
ArmPack will allow you to make payments faster and more reliable than any Bank transfers, while retaining all the advantages of the ideology of the blockchain — no intermediaries, you can transfer directly from one user to another.
The platform is very extensive and multifunctional. With each update, the protection and functionality will be improved so that the user can easily perform various actions.

I saw and read about the functionality of the platform, the guys were apartelles with cryptoworkplace judging by the news from the tweeter. I wonder just expansion around the world, because the idea they have good but few know about their system and how it works. News of the ICO and the forum will not be sufficient so that even more potential investors have learned the platform ArmPack.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
xankor

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 01:38:12 PM

I think this is a very useful project. It has a lot of advantages. It will be very interesting for me to observe the development of this project.
You correctly noticed this. Would you like to not only observe but also work with this project? Because in the project Almost all investors received proposals to get rid of the idea of investing in production, and the ArmPack system should be finalized and brought to a new level. This project can change a lot!
xankor

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 02:36:52 PM

Hi, in which countries we should expect the first appearance of your technology ??
I wonder how it will develop the project
First of all, this is Russia, China, South Korea, Germany, USA, Canada. These are priority countries for development, where we already have some agreements. In these countries will primarily appear a function to protect against fakes. In the rest of the world, the ArmWallet application will be immediately available as a multi-currency crypto wallet, as well as a private blockchain for third-party projects (including the release of tokens).
I want to see Kazakhstan on this list. I love my country and I want us to keep up with modern technologies and programs. I hope that the program will also be implemented in our country in the coming years.
This project will gradually cover more and more countries. The main task is to show to many people how it works, so that you can make a quick start in a country in which there was not yet this project. Here's how they quote their development: "why the project is so changed? It's simple - the whole December our team was helding various meetings with major investors and funds. Totally we held more than 10 meetings, and also pitched on the Moscow stock exchange and in the end we already have agreements on investments of more than $ 2,500,000".
MikeBtoB

Activity: 98

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:39:31 PM

Hi, in which countries we should expect the first appearance of your technology ??
I wonder how it will develop the project
First of all, this is Russia, China, South Korea, Germany, USA, Canada. These are priority countries for development, where we already have some agreements. In these countries will primarily appear a function to protect against fakes. In the rest of the world, the ArmWallet application will be immediately available as a multi-currency crypto wallet, as well as a private blockchain for third-party projects (including the release of tokens).
I want to see Kazakhstan on this list. I love my country and I want us to keep up with modern technologies and programs. I hope that the program will also be implemented in our country in the coming years.
This project will gradually cover more and more countries. The main task is to show to many people how it works, so that you can make a quick start in a country in which there was not yet this project. Here's how they quote their development: "why the project is so changed? It's simple - the whole December our team was helding various meetings with major investors and funds. Totally we held more than 10 meetings, and also pitched on the Moscow stock exchange and in the end we already have agreements on investments of more than $ 2,500,000".

If everything is as you say it is very cool, I'm actually very good at those companies that are implementing modern blockchain technology in production and in the real sector. Not as a created a supposedly cool idea, but nothing on the ICO and ask for $ 30 million. In this regard, ArmPack has more confidence due to the fact that there is already a production and a clear development plan.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
xankor

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 08:46:58 PM

What is the ico price for each coin? do you know if the coin will hit some great exchange soon? could anyone help me to find some news about this project?
Now ArmPack is not only a system of protection against counterfeiting based on blockchain technology, it is an independent eco-system that includes a mobile app with functions that not only check the goods, but also is a multi-currency crypto-wallet. Manufacturers and brands will have a powerful system of marketing management and logistics with ArmBoard. All of this will be linked in some functional blockchain-based networks will continue to scale, and all developments will be applied by other companies to transfer business processes to the blockchain.
xankor

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 09:45:14 PM

With such great marketing tools brands and large companies can contribute a lot, so for them this project should be really interesting. Hope there will be hype on the project.
A separated blockchains will be integrated that will allow you to do transactions and other operations between the main blockchain and the side projects. Thus, these network will not experience the loads and delays in transactions, such as happened with the Ethereum network, during the launch of the CryptoKittes project.
Test network for developers will allow to attract the best programmers and experts, and test new functionality for the core network.
ArmPack blockchain will be able to provide support and placement of third-party applications and projects at facilities that will allow companies and teams to produce not only their tokens on platform, but also to create more complex functional applications and projects.
xankor

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 05:09:29 PM

im interested by ur one... What is the base price of 1 your token? Can i buy yours tokens with any discount (maybe on the 1st day of the Pre-ICO)? Oh, and when will starts pre-ICO itself? Thanks for feedback!
Updated information on the date of the Token Sale posted on the website armpack.io , all current and new investors should register in the personal cabinet. All the investors who have bought PLM tokens will receive ArmCoin tokens automatically and +15% for the broken deadlines of the date of the ICO.
xankor

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:17:05 PM

With such great marketing tools brands and large companies can contribute a lot, so for them this project should be really interesting. Hope there will be hype on the project.
ArmPack blockchain will be able to provide support and placement of third-party applications and projects at our facilities that will allow companies and teams to produce not only their tokens on our platform, but also to create more complex functional applications and projects. The project attracts more and more people.
xankor

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 09:23:19 PM

what is this armpack project all about,more info about it,i want to follow,update us  Smiley
Now ArmPack is not only a system of protection against counterfeiting based on blockchain technology, it is an independent eco-system that includes a mobile app with functions that not only check the goods, but also is a multi-currency crypto-wallet. Manufacturers and brands will have a powerful system of marketing management and logistics with ArmBoard. All of this will be linked in some functional blockchain-based networks will continue to scale, and these developments will be applied by other companies to transfer business processes to the blockchain.
LikaCat

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:50:26 PM

Could you tell me, is it planned to launch the project in Ukraine and Belarus?
xankor

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 09:51:29 PM

Good afternoon! Now im trying to buy this token but my ETH is reversing into my acc... What is the minimum that I can buy?..and is there a gas limit?

Go better to the site read. Because your question is not entirely correct and understandable. But I will say that the project is quite interesting and is constantly developing. So if you are interested, it's better to read and learn more. And it is important to know that not all countries work on the project.
Konstantin67

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:16:59 AM

Дoбpый дeнь. Heкoтopoe вpeмя cлeжy зa Baшeй кoмпaниeй, вce oчeнь интepecнo и пepcпeктивнo. Пoявилocь жeлaниe вoйти. Boпpoc-мoгy я cгeнepиpoвaнный aдpec кoшeлькa иcпoльзoвaть для пepeчиcлeния вaлюты c пyлa для мaйнингa?
polymerium (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:55:51 AM

Дoбpый дeнь. Heкoтopoe вpeмя cлeжy зa Baшeй кoмпaниeй, вce oчeнь интepecнo и пepcпeктивнo. Пoявилocь жeлaниe вoйти. Boпpoc-мoгy я cгeнepиpoвaнный aдpec кoшeлькa иcпoльзoвaть для пepeчиcлeния вaлюты c пyлa для мaйнингa?

Yes, you can

https://ArmPack.io is the world's first decentralized anti-counterfeiting system and a powerful marketing tool with functions of a crypto-currency wallet
polymerium (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:56:17 AM

Could you tell me, is it planned to launch the project in Ukraine and Belarus?
Yes

https://ArmPack.io is the world's first decentralized anti-counterfeiting system and a powerful marketing tool with functions of a crypto-currency wallet
xankor

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 01:44:24 PM

thats really awesome...platform for protection against counterfeiting and to communications “B-to-C”, i`m interested a lot. Protection of people from counterfeit goods, feedback with customers and encourage purchases by using your own coins - very useful resolution!
I would advise you to start with this project. All information is on the site. The project is very interesting and covers a big audience for a given moment. And to develop it you need to try to work with it! But you need to take into account all the facts of the project, so that later there would be no trouble.
xankor

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:46:23 PM

Hi guys!
At first glance your project is very interesting. It would be great to have an opportunity to download the app to watch how it works. At which stage is the development of the application right now? Which products can be suitable for applying a QR/ code?
xankor

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:07:34 PM

Very interesting and promising project. I think he has a great future and I will be able to become part of this team of investors. How would you advise starting?
As in any other project, you first need to get acquainted with it in detail, so that later you do not have unnecessary questions and troubles. Read about this project as much as possible, get acquainted with all the nuances. And then you can do some actions and start working with this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: