Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 07:14:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ⚡ ArmPack ⚡  (Read 2753 times)
Me.elena

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:11:33 PM

I don't trust in cryptocurrency, but I believe in technology of a blockchain. I think that when the world understands it, we will receive global cryptocurrency. It won't be based costs of the electric power or other similar things
Me.elena

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:12:49 PM

I don't trust in cryptocurrency, but I believe in technology of a blockchain. I think that when the world understands it, we will receive global cryptocurrency. It won't be based costs of the electric power or other similar things

the digital coin of the future will be simpler, than a crypt
Me.elena

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:14:29 PM

the digital coin of the future will be simpler, than a crypt

It will be more clear cryptocurrency. She will probably be created on the basis of a blockchain, but it will be much easier to understand how she is created as she works and as people can use her
Me.elena

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:15:29 PM

it has been pronounced successful transition from an interbank communication channel of SWIFT to a bitcoin blockchain technology for accelerated.

The group of lawyers, under the name Crypto Kanoon, working in the field of the analysis of the legislation and legal awareness, persistently tries to defend the petition concerning the decision of the Central bank, and PackArd can win the position using such news for itself
According to a number of publications of the Chinese media, the activity in carrying out ICO in the country has only grown. Though the Chinese government has published the obvious ban on operations with cryptocurrency
Soon after the ban the cryptocurrency exchanges have opened representations the abroad and have continued to work, indifferently
But at the same time they already acted as representative office of the foreign companies which provided services in the sphere of digital currencies for their users

For start of this service the bank plans to use equity for trade in urgent contracts for bitcoin
Sandra89

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:17:38 AM

It have been carried out hearings how the blockchain can be used in management of chains of deliveries. Their participants have come to a conclusion that this technology has a wide range of application, despite the lack of now all-industry standards
Sandra89

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:19:19 AM

It have been carried out hearings how the blockchain can be used in management of chains of deliveries. Their participants have come to a conclusion that this technology has a wide range of application, despite the lack of now all-industry standards
There has been discussed an issue of application of a blockchain with four representatives of the state and private sectors
Sandra89

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:20:14 AM

If we are able to distract from cryptocurrencies and to concentrate the attention to technologies, standing behind them, it can become the solution of many problems of cyber security and data protection
Sandra89

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:20:54 AM

If we are able to distract from cryptocurrencies and to concentrate the attention to technologies, standing behind them, it can become the solution of many problems of cyber security and data protection
Participants of hearings have noted that use of a blockchain for record of each stage of a chain of deliveries in any branch hypothetically reduces expenses and increases speed
Sandra89

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:21:40 AM

Participants of hearings have noted that use of a blockchain for record of each stage of a chain of deliveries in any branch hypothetically reduces expenses and increases speed
have reported that the blockchain can optimize management of chains of deliveries at the government level from the point of view of "delivery, logistics and customs control"
Vladie

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:22:53 AM

have reported that the blockchain can optimize management of chains of deliveries at the government level from the point of view of "delivery, logistics and customs control"

the customs service and boundary protection can use technology
Vladie

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:23:56 AM

the blockchain is capable to provide reduction of unreasonably high administrative costs in the international chains of deliveries
Vladie

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:24:46 AM

the blockchain is capable to provide reduction of unreasonably high administrative costs in the international chains of deliveries

also there is an importance of creation of "the open and neutral industry platform and the worldwide network of the interconnected participants of a chain of deliveries which is its cornerstone"
Vladie

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:25:46 AM

standards or even the specification for a blockchain can limit market growth. Besides, development of quantum calculations (quantum computing) can create conditions under which this rather difficult system will be able to crack the cryptographic systems of a blockchain in case it doesn't develop
Vladie

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:26:54 AM

standards or even the specification for a blockchain can limit market growth. Besides, development of quantum calculations (quantum computing) can create conditions under which this rather difficult system will be able to crack the cryptographic systems of a blockchain in case it doesn't develop

the branch will cooperate during creation of the standards necessary for widespread introduction
Me.elena

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:28:21 AM

the branch will cooperate during creation of the standards necessary for widespread introduction

The uncertainty caused by lack of these general standards will interfere with the large-scale investments necessary for successful introduction of a blockchain into chains of deliveries
Me.elena

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:29:22 AM

The uncertainty caused by lack of these general standards will interfere with the large-scale investments necessary for successful introduction of a blockchain into chains of deliveries

I have positively estimated the future of a blockchain, having noted that it guards revolution in tracking of goods, and not only goods just as the GPS technology has once changed navigation
Me.elena

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:30:21 AM

Legalization of cryptocurrencies in Russia seems quite possible though the question of the status and features of work with digital currencies remains open. Authorities even more often speak about cryptocurrency offshores — special territories where mayner and the cryptocompanies will be able to work legally on favorable terms.
Me.elena

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:31:09 AM

Legalization of cryptocurrencies in Russia seems quite possible though the question of the status and features of work with digital currencies remains open. Authorities even more often speak about cryptocurrency offshores — special territories where mayner and the cryptocompanies will be able to work legally on favorable terms.

Several years ago the Russian authorities negatively passed an opinion on cryptocurrencies and considered that operations with them should be forbidden. Over time the situation has exchanged, and now the state takes steps towards market regulation.
Me.elena

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:31:59 AM

Several years ago the Russian authorities negatively passed an opinion on cryptocurrencies and considered that operations with them should be forbidden. Over time the situation has exchanged, and now the state takes steps towards market regulation.

Among offers the idea to create cryptocurrency offshores in Russia sounded more than once to legalize exchange of cryptocurrencies in the Russian territory and "to rehabilitate this market a little"
Taisha986

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:33:11 AM

Among offers the idea to create cryptocurrency offshores in Russia sounded more than once to legalize exchange of cryptocurrencies in the Russian territory and "to rehabilitate this market a little"
Some participants of the market consider that hypothetical cryptooffshores can promote attraction of new investments, creation of new jobs and development of the technological sector. However questions to this concept it is much bigger, than answers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: