Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:10:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should all drugs be legalized?
Yes - 65 (34.8%)
No - 57 (30.5%)
Not all - 65 (34.8%)
Total Voters: 187

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Legalization of drugs?  (Read 3179 times)
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:57:21 PM

This is a very sophisticated matter but I am certain that one thing is clear that the stupid dead on war on drugs policy which is normal around the globe is wrong and does not work.

And i can not emphasize enough that problem is not the drugs but the humans psychology .

There is so little going in to mental education and teaching emotional hygiene and so much going in to jailing people for drug trafficking, selling and worst of all - using them after they already are hooked.

I am not saying that we have to make everything available in the McDonalds but we have to slowly change the way we do things,/

I believe that legalization of weed is a good example which we can analyze and use for possible next steps. I strongly believe that some part of tax money from weed sells should be used to educate people.
what did society gain from legalization?
How many $$ we take away from crime syndicates?
How many lives we saved which were the conscience of drug-related crimes?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:43:11 PM

I not in favor of legalizing drugs. Even only 18 ywar old and above can buy it in the market. This will destroy the future our society. Because there are too many addict on the street. And i think our society will be more dagerous.
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:33:51 PM

My vote is yes, for those over 18 years of age. I think all drugs should be available over the counter. Instead of creating black markets for drugs, why not have it open market and just propagandize the dangers?

---
Edit1:
Wow. That's a pretty even split in votes. We're at 2/2/2!  Shocked

Edit2: 20 / 14 / 17. Legalization of all drugs is winning. Noice.

This will be up to how those drugs such as marijuana be used. If it deems that it may be beneficial to a person such as using it as a medical management in certain diseases, then they may reconsider drugs to be legalized  but with upmost restriction and with specifications because not all drugs were beneficial to one's health or had positive effects. With the idea of having it open in market, it is a good idea provided that they will disclose the whole information about a certain drug.
GentelMe

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:28:08 PM

The liberalization of drugs aims to reduce the ban on drugs. Liberalization may consist of decriminalization of drugs or legalization of drugs.
Where ico ?

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:51:42 AM

I only ask for consistency. Either legalize drugs or ban the alcohol.
Both are equally harmful to people and society when abused and both should be treated equally.
perfryan

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:11:27 AM

My vote is yes, for those over 18 years of age. I think all drugs should be available over the counter. Instead of creating black markets for drugs, why not have it open market and just propagandize the dangers?

---
Edit1:

Legalisation of all drugs is not a cure it does allows us to address
Many of the problems associated with drug use
These are created prohibition for an effective  drug policy.
SeanL9941

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:21:34 AM

depends on drugs. Is weed a drug?
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:55:06 AM

I think not all drugs should be legalized as people who know some of their properties tend to misuse them for the purpose of getting stoned and the unfortunate part about this is people will always find other means to get them so this drug fight is far from over.
idekai

Activity: 252

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:37:36 PM

---
Edit1:

Like you said, " Instead of creating black markets for drugs ".
- Black market means legalize something illegal.
- Black market could be selling things that are dangerous

Like guns, people who are seeking for their own profit are selling drugs at black market. They don't care about the danger that their buyer will face. They only care about profit ( that's the seller vision about drugs selling )
Imagine if guns are legal and available at open market, and sold to the inappropriate person. Same as drugs, if drugs are legal and available for open market. Drugs consumption will raise in a large number and it will be even harder to control the negative effect of using drugs. I think drugs are not for selling, so they don't need to be open in the market. Only the appropriate person who can use drugs for them or for the others, like Doctors or etc.
Pintadj

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:12:33 PM

no
bekkioPEK

Activity: 356
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:48:59 PM

I am against prohibition because it does not bring money into the coffers of the state through taxes and above all leaves the business in the hands of organized crime. if I want to smoke a joint, I do it even if it's illegal. on heavy drugs like cocaine heroines are contrary, but a regularization of the substance would make it more pure and less "toxic". in conclusion, I am in favor of light drugs
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:59:01 PM

---
Edit1:

I dont agree on this, because for me taking prohibited drugs is kind of maximun self destruction, and do you think the governments of leaders of the world would allow that?. It just like dropping your own nuke to your own country. Come on  Cool.
Hektur

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:51:17 PM

I think there is not this question, because it is very difficult to decide, what will be the best for all of the people on the world. Democracy say something, but on the other hand we must think about protection of the population...
El_rancho

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:07:24 PM

I think drugs should be legal and regulated. With strict warning as to how they can mess a person's life up. It would at least drive violent drug dealers out of business. Of course corporations are in a sense just as bad as people. The people who run them that is.

I think I favor some drugs that are considerable enough to be legalize for distribution, with regulation of course.
There are good aspects on this that can be appreciated as much as benefited to the right people. Take for
instance Medical Marijuana, I think it's a good step making it legal, since government regulations comes
with the process. People who really need it might benefit well and their conditions alleviated.
As long as the proper authorities and powers are involved.
daiminsho

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:51:33 AM

No, in the philippines drugs are not allowed. Pres.Duterte prupose a project that is called "Oplan Tokhang" which also means to elliminate/ Inprison the people who have been proven to use drugs. Not everyone can see the point, but the news reported a lot of killing activity such as "a father raped and killed her daugther". Drugs can do no good to people who does'nt know how to control it.
propagate

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:34:40 PM

Drugs destroy people but not only, it destroys the family and random people who don't ask anything, and a family doesn't ask to be destroyed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YnCXwoS5bs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o6D6AlcG3A

http://avicennesy.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/krokodil.jpg
https://www.bullesociale.fr/bscdn/foozine/images/panneaux_picdump/23894/1.png
http://si.rosselcdn.net/sites/default/files/imagecache/
pagallery_450x300/2013/10/01/1393663111_B971134785Z.1_20131001190317_000_GNE1AOVV8.1-0.jpg

Dont believe the hype.

The UN estimate there are over 200 million recreational drug users in the world of which only 10% of those have addiction issues.  The majority of drug users get high without any major consequences.

When big pharma release a new drug they also have small percentage of users that will experience bad side effects but that does not mean their drug is not acceptable and useful.

The war on drugs is a made up war and drug prohibition was created for political reasons not for health reasons.

The biggest drug dealer in the world is the CIA so as long as there is war on drug it is more profitable for them.

here is one example of how it should be.

Dr Shulgin who rediscovered a drug in 1973 and called it MDMA never expected it to be such a massive party drug.  He saw its therapeutic value.

MDMA or Molly in its purest form and at the right dose is not dangerous but the media have demonized it.

however for the last 15 yrs it has been studied and has gone through extensive testing and control groups  and now the FDA have licensed it for treating PTSD.

2 sessions on MDMA with a therapist cures PTSD for life.  

There are many other drugs that are 'illegal' and therefore 'dangerous' that have immense beneficial value for humans

steve_rogers

Activity: 280
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:30:57 PM

Dr Shulgin who rediscovered a drug in 1973 and called it MDMA never expected it to be such a massive party drug.  He saw its therapeutic value.

MDMA or Molly in its purest form and at the right dose is not dangerous but the media have demonized it.

however for the last 15 yrs it has been studied and has gone through extensive testing and control groups  and now the FDA have licensed it for treating PTSD.

There are many other drugs that are 'illegal' and therefore 'dangerous' that have immense beneficial value for humans

Totally agree with you man, I was born in country with strong anti-propaganda about drugs. But when I started to travel around the world, I´ve met a lot of people smoking weed, taking MDMA and cocaine. And they were absolutely normal, may be, even more normal that the majority. They had good jobs and open mind. Also I've started to found more and more articles about positive effect of MDMA and where top CEO's from Silicon Valley use MDMA and cocaine, and all the things run smoothly.
propagate

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:18:38 PM

Totally agree with you man, I was born in country with strong anti-propaganda about drugs. But when I started to travel around the world, I´ve met a lot of people smoking weed, taking MDMA and cocaine. And they were absolutely normal, may be, even more normal that the majority. They had good jobs and open mind. Also I've started to found more and more articles about positive effect of MDMA and where top CEO's from Silicon Valley use MDMA and cocaine, and all the things run smoothly.

thanks man

If anyone wants to know the real reason prohibition came into place it is fully explained in this book by Christopher Snowden.

https://velvetgloveironfist.blogspot.co.uk/2011/09/art-of-suppression.html
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:19:48 PM

Don't be stupid because there's drugs that will remain illegal and stay illegal and what will happen to the world if cocaine will be legal it will be chaos and hard to stop it again.
steve_rogers

Activity: 280
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:34:02 PM

Don't be stupid because there's drugs that will remain illegal and stay illegal and what will happen to the world if cocaine will be legal it will be chaos and hard to stop it again.

Have you ever tried something more strong that weed, to confirm it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: