Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:19:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should all drugs be legalized?
Yes - 65 (34.8%)
No - 57 (30.5%)
Not all - 65 (34.8%)
Total Voters: 187

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Legalization of drugs?  (Read 3181 times)
Braydean

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:03:47 AM

My vote is yes, for those over 18 years of age. I think all drugs should be available over the counter. Instead of creating black markets for drugs, why not have it open market and just propagandize the dangers?

---
Edit1:
Wow. That's a pretty even split in votes. We're at 2/2/2!  Shocked

Edit2: 20 / 14 / 17. Legalization of all drugs is winning. Noice.

Drugs can make you a beggar. It is also the reason why family being destroy by this type of addiction. Too many criminal cases,rape,kill etc. I suggest you to avoid of using drugs because it can harm your healthy lifestyle. 😉

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
propagate

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:27:28 AM

[/quote]

Drugs can make you a beggar. It is also the reason why family being destroy by this type of addiction. Too many criminal cases,rape,kill etc. I suggest you to avoid of using drugs because it can harm your healthy lifestyle. 😉
[/quote]

Already stated in this thread statistics show that the majority (90%) of drug users have little or no consequences to the drug taking.

And lets not forget the most popular drug that most people use every weekend is Alcohol and the majority of Alcohol users do not become Alcoholics.

steve_rogers

Activity: 280
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:10:09 AM

I will just leave it here.

Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:05:48 PM

Why there are people that want drugs to be legalized. This will make the life of drug addicts more easier. If this thing will happen. Crime rate will grow up. I totally disagree in legalizing drugs. I saw many people or families lives destroy because of drugs.
alex6464

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:50:34 PM

If drugs would be legal I think the only one isn't exempted is the illegal drugs and who said that it helps someone's life buy taking it? I support Marijuana cause I think that is the in-between drug and it's herbal drug to me.
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:25:59 AM

My vote is yes, for those over 18 years of age. I think all drugs should be available over the counter. Instead of creating black markets for drugs, why not have it open market and just propagandize the dangers?

---
Edit1:

Im sorry but I have to apoligize, I am not actually in favor of having drugs available over the counter. All drugs would mean every drug that could be even be harmful when taken in high dosage. You see many of the hollywood stars have died of using drugs. Despite of their fame and money with private doctors to readily available for them, they fell into drug misuse which resulted to death. There are too many to mention but I don't want to name them out of respect. They have gone peacefully and should not be a topic. Drugs are dangerous they alter our body physically and mentally. Had it not been dangerous nobody would have suggested to regulate it. A simple antibiotic which when misused could lead to the rising of mutant and much more resistive strain of microorganisms which will eventually be no longer vulnerable to similar antibiotics and thus we are like pointing a gun to the head. These will only lead to the death of humanity.
Vilawil

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:39:02 PM

Drug use is the choice of everyone. Prohibition only leads to the emergence of black markets and low-quality substances. So, better let it be legally under the supervision of the state
joms123

Activity: 84
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:57:56 PM

---
Edit1:

I think legalization and regulation of all drugs is going to be inevitable in a few decades.

A lot of drugs are already legal, just go to your nearest pharmacy. You can buy a lot of drugs here, many of them quite deadly (swallowing 20 pills of tylenol is a very bad idea).

If you want something stronger, even larger amount of drugs are illegal to buy only until you happen to have a prescription from a doctor (and a lot of doctors are sponsored by drug manufacturers to give you that prescription). Such drugs include opiates, benzodiazepines or amphetamines, and are responsible for more direct deaths than any illegal drug.

The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6826

Cashback 15%

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:23:24 AM

This will make the life of drug addicts more easier.
The fuck do you care?  Decreasing HIV, Hep C, overdose death rate, crime rate, and probably some other variables would be the likely outcome if most drugs were legalized.  Right now, heroin addicts have no idea what's in their bag of dope--could be a lethal dose of carfentanyl for all they know, and if we had manufacturers who followed the rules, that problem would be solved in a heartbeat.  

Sound like everything you know about addiction comes from the television.  Let me tell you, it's the worst disease you could have--it affects not only the addict, but families and society as a whole.  Governments can't stop drugs, and all the laws they've put in place over the years have just made things much, much worse.  And they're too fucking blind to see it.

Drug use is the choice of everyone. Prohibition only leads to the emergence of black markets and low-quality substances. So, better let it be legally under the supervision of the state
My man.
DJCanh

Activity: 278

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:54:07 AM

How many people there, I sure, that we need legalize weeds.
It's most "healthy" (if I can say in this way) drug. You need to smoke many kilos of cannabis for the die.
Also, after that, you'll have a good mood  Grin
And good mood - one of the reasons of strong health!
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:50:51 PM

It is very difficult to decide what is the best choice. Not all people are conscious, we can´t give them drugs, because most of them do not understand what could happen.

rachelchungg

Activity: 69

Be curious. Contribute. Save the World!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:09:18 AM

Never.
T-Bag

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:41:53 AM

Even if we legalize drugs, there would be a black market anyway. Sales to children would obviously remain illegal, and regulated prices would be undercut.
Drugs are illegal because they are addictive and harmful. The public health problems impact society on many levels: individual, family and community.
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 11:41:50 AM

Legalization of drugs can't a nice idea and it can never be, one thing for sure is that some humans need to be guided through the part of life, some needs little guidance and, while some can actually exist on their own. let's say for the sake of those who need 100% guidance to survive, it should not be legalized.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:09:12 AM

Same thought. I think it'll be best if we legalize drugs and will be available over the counter. It'll be easier since we can monitor those who buy them. We could have them bring a doctor's recommendation receipt so we can verify, plus more verification on the doctor who prescribed it. Plus it'll be additional learning in school for the young generation. They see drugs act to have an adverse effect when I think; it only gives a severe reaction because of the abuse of the drugs.
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:33:04 PM

Never. Drugs should never be legalized because drugs ruin people's life. Many victims died because of drugs. Many family suffered because of drugs. Therefore, the government must cooperate will all legal institutions to fight drugs to the roots.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:36:55 PM

---
Edit1:

Money makes you a beggar. Food makes you a beggar. Apple products can make you a beggar. All those things can harm your healthy lifestyle. Not sure why drugs should be illegal just because some people might abuse them. Most people can enjoy drugs in moderation just like they can food and anything else, but everyone else shouldn't be punished because of them.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:02:41 AM

---
Edit1:
Wow. That's a pretty even split in votes. We're at 2/2/2!  Shocked

Money makes you a beggar. Food makes you a beggar. Apple products can make you a beggar. All those things can harm your healthy lifestyle. Not sure why drugs should be illegal just because some people might abuse them. Most people can enjoy drugs in moderation just like they can food and anything else, but everyone else shouldn't be punished because of them.
I get your point in that. Making everything and controlling everything by the government makes them really powerful and it's definitely the person's decision to use drugs or whatnot. In the long run, if someone abuses it, it's definitely going to produce more evil things, like stealing. People mostly borrow money or items to help themselves to drugs or if not, becoming a beggar and that's the point of a person where they shouldn't be in because they are not doing anything about the situation that they are in. They rely on people and not take responsibility.
achsan fauzy

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:36:26 PM

if we want to save the future of mankind then we should be able to control the use of drugs. many humans died because of drugs use.
Radnie

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:43:13 PM

Illegal drugs like shabu etc. is not acceptable.You know that these stuff will kill and corrupt peoples mind. We need to stop this by enforcing a strict laws to fight illegal drugs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: