Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:55:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should all drugs be legalized?
Yes - 65 (34.8%)
No - 57 (30.5%)
Not all - 65 (34.8%)
Total Voters: 187

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Legalization of drugs?  (Read 3175 times)
lokanot0

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 01:42:03 AM

I think it would be better to legalized drugs(but not exactly all kind of them), so that the government may regularize its use.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steve_rogers

Activity: 280
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:09:05 PM

if we want to save the future of mankind then we should be able to control the use of drugs. many humans died because of drugs use.

We cannot decide for other people what is good and what is not for them. Stop disrespect others right of choice!
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:10:29 PM

I am extremely negative about narcotic substances, because I lead a healthy image and I think that this kills people.
steve_rogers

Activity: 280
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:56:11 AM

I am extremely negative about narcotic substances, because I lead a healthy image and I think that this kills people.

Literally everything kills us, because consumes our sources. You should do a kind of research about drugs, because I guess your opinion bases on stereotypes.
Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:59:30 AM

Some of drug are ligalized but depend upon to the kind of the drugs would be ligalized,,in my country allow people to use drug while only have prescription drug only with health professional other than are strickly prohibited like elligal drugs (shabu). because for this negative effect in the body,it also avoid to used even at ligal age,although we have freedom to choose what is right or wrong to our body because you should be responsable to your health, but the essence of taking illigal drugs are destroy to your body or even your life
theyoungmillionaire

Activity: 375
Merit: 1021

Just in case no one loves you, I love you 3000.

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:22:29 AM

Some of drug are ligalized but depend upon to the kind of the drugs would be ligalized,,in my country allow people to use drug while only have prescription drug only with health professional other than are strickly prohibited like elligal drugs (shabu). because for this negative effect in the body,it also avoid to used even at ligal age,although we have freedom to choose what is right or wrong to our body because you should be responsable to your health, but the essence of taking illigal drugs are destroy to your body or even your life

Which country is that?
fernandoaleixo

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:25:52 PM

Drugs - legal, prescription or illegal are being used to serve the depopulation agenda. They reduce fertility and longevity. They also harm the immune system to make people more vulnerable to pandemics like the current 'flu viruses.

Step back and wonder why the country that spends the most on "health care" ( the US ), is the most unhealthy of all the developed nations.

That's quite "conspirational", the least of rich people concerns are the ignorant masses living in sub-human level places, while there are so much land out there to use, people "stack" in crowded centers and areas. Tho they are aware that their product might be affecting society in a level, I believe their only concern is to assure the remedy can be taken and sell in large quantities, the eventual "collateral effects" doesn't matter for the grand companies. United States is unhealthy for several reasons, starting with the population having a great buying power but a horrible diet, American cuisine doesn't help much either, it's more cultural than someone on a chair planning.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:31:09 AM

Legalizing drug will put a big impact in the safety of many people. Its not good if there are a lot of drug addicts tgat are roaming around. For me i don't want drugs to be legalized.
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:32:53 AM

But is it actually helping anyone (society, the individual, the families) by making this stuff illegal?  I really don't think so.
Then you are an idiot! And anyone that thinks legalizing drugs would help anyone is also an idiot.
When I have a kid, I would sleep easy knowing that my kid will not get access to drugs legally. It may not be impossible for him to do so, but at least it'll not be easy either. Legalizing drugs will result in a more rowdy youth, harder to control. LIVES and GENERATIONS destroyed. Thankfully idiots like you do not run my country!

Momota Di jindabad.
You're the idiot. If drugs were legal there'd be a far smaller chance that your kid would get access to drugs. Kids have easy access to drugs because they are illegal and sold without any regulation. And not just that, but the drugs that your kids will now get on the blackmarket will have a significant chance of containing impurities that could be potentially deadly.
Educate yourself before you call other people idiots. It's obvious that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about and are just parroting propaganda.

The reason the world is such a shit is just because of the prevalence of idiots like that guy. The sentence "When I have a kid, I would sleep easy knowing that my kid will not get access to drugs legally." is paradigmatic. The day he will have a kid who will end up accessing drugs illegally and getting AIDS because of using someone's else's needle or eventually dying because of strychnine having been added to the stuff, he may end up having a second thought. Perhaps.
propagate

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:19:46 PM

Legalizing drug will put a big impact in the safety of many people. Its not good if there are a lot of drug addicts tgat are roaming around. For me i don't want drugs to be legalized.

This would not happen at all. Portugal for example decriminalised all street drugs over 20yrs ago and now they have reduced heroin addiction in its population by over 50%.   crime did not increase. .  There is more information available for people who want to take drugs so its safer.

and instead of criminalising those who are caught with hard drugs they are offered treatment programs.

The system works very well.
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:31:49 PM

I vote for not all because some of illegal drugs here in my country doesn't necessary for a living , sometimes it could cause for the user to make a crime because of addiction but I agree to legalize those drugs that really need for medication .
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:02:31 PM

My vote is yes, for those over 18 years of age. I think all drugs should be available over the counter. Instead of creating black markets for drugs, why not have it open market and just propagandize the dangers?

---
Edit1:
Wow. That's a pretty even split in votes. We're at 2/2/2!  Shocked

Edit2: 20 / 14 / 17. Legalization of all drugs is winning. Noice.

if drugs were legals american black kids would out compete the whites in all aspects but cowardice, malice and  treason.
tseplish

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:58:29 AM

no way it should be legalized. as it can cause danger of their spread as channels will be facilitated. we should on the opposite make it more hard to transfer, to sell them, more restrictions should be implemented
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:57:10 PM

if we want to save the future of mankind then we should be able to control the use of drugs. many humans died because of drugs use.

Many humans died because of science too. Ban science? What about all the inventors and musicians and doctors and philosophers who have used drugs to inspire of expand their mind? The astrophysicist Carl Sagan was a stoner. So were The Beatles and thousands of other musicians. Plenty of doctors and even athletes are starting to use or prescribe medicinal cannabis these days so some drugs can be very beneficial in numerous ways.
norther90

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

xCrypt

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:33:24 PM

no way it should be legalized. as it can cause danger of their spread as channels will be facilitated. we should on the opposite make it more hard to transfer, to sell them, more restrictions should be implemented

Absolutely agree,whatever people say about good side of using drugs in a medicine way and etc. Can't get it when people say it would reduce crime and drug traffic on the black market,on the contrary demand will increase for those who can't afford legal drugs,but they would be seduced by low price from unknown dealers. It's just crazy idea and i hope this will never happen,as it's a threat for mankind.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:27:23 PM

No drug is safe for consumption even with marijuana when it is consumed for a long period of time, it's really affects the human. They shouldn't dare legalize any drug whatsoever, it only destroys lives. And when they start from less potent one's they will move on to others as well.
crypto_nd

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

Less troubles

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:09:21 PM

No drug is safe for consumption even with marijuana when it is consumed for a long period of time, it's really affects the human. They shouldn't dare legalize any drug whatsoever, it only destroys lives. And when they start from less potent one's they will move on to others as well.
Yes this is the problem of the society, they start from the lower effective drugs and became resistant that they no longer feel it effect, or should i say they no longer get high and tend to go for some higher drugs. this is just like smoking weed and then the government legalises it in the pretense of medical marijuana. now people are looking for something higher than "medical marijuana"
rysheeer

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:53:33 AM

I voted NO because drugs here in our country has a really bad effect which caused most families to split up and end their relationships. Drugs is not an excuse or a way to reduce pain and avoid being stress or depress, many people were killed during the war on drugs in our country and leaving their children with a big question mark in their minds (WHY?).
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:50:32 PM

Its a big NO! We all know that drugs is one of the most dangerous thing that lead to people to become criminals. There are some drugs that can be threat of some diseases but some people use it for their  bad habit.In our country drugs is one of the main problem that causes different criminalities.
Xtez

Activity: 155
Merit: 13

Arabic Translation. Pm me

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:45:11 AM

I believe that weed could be legalised, now for all class A i believe it should be sold as well as controlled and kept.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: