Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:04:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To be honest, how many people use bitcoin to invest  (Read 1244 times)
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 03:43:54 PM

There are people who invest in bitcoin and in my opinion they are the real winner in all this thing because if they are holding than in time they will multiply the amount they invested

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:08:17 PM

I'm just making bitcoin for future investments, I'm pretty sure that bitcoin development will continue to improve so I'll keep for a long time, now is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin because we get a cheap price.
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:17:40 PM

I would think more than 80% of bitcoin users might be using bitcoin for investing purposes. As the volatility and the returns that bitcoin gives, people cant help but invest in the coin.
seriyamanan

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:30:48 PM

There are a lot of people who invest in Bitcoin because without Bitcoin I feel that we can not save some money for the future of our children. I used Bitcoin for my investment because I want my future to be successful.
Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:31:26 PM

Sure I invest in btc but I invest because I think it will have utility in the future. I am either going to be wrong or right.
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:43:47 PM

To the extent I know, the principle use of bitcoin is in the money installment. Second is the solidness of the estimation of bitcoin in respect to different monetary standards. Can be utilized as a place of refuge resource, for example, a war in a nation, degrading of legitimate cash, at that point the buy of gold and bitcoin is a viable method to support, however gold isn't quick and advantageous, yet Bitcoin isn't the same, it is anything but difficult to flow.
ctrlaltdeluge

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:15:56 PM

I think at least 60% people using their BTC to invest because every projects seem open for Bitcoin deposit .
rampage101

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:43:03 PM

The only thing is that bitcoin has not yet received proper distribution as a currency. Therefore, we can only invest in it, which is also not bad.

Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:05:49 PM

I can imagine what bitcoin is and what its functions are, but I use it as a way of investing and no more. I'm comfortable with it, and spend it nowhere.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:07:20 PM

Most people take bitcoin as a get rich quick scheme which always make it look as if bitcoin is the same as ponzi, most of the people in bitcoin today are only here with the sole aim of investment just like a friend once told me that he want to pay for his rent but does not have the money and that he want to buy bitcoin with the little money he has and sell it to make gain and pay for the rent and I told him bitcoin is not ponzi and not a money doubler scheme. Bitcoin is a digital currency and let learn how to use it for that sole purpose.
Zanuar Erik

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:46:53 PM

in view of the past year's bitcoin able to prove that bitcoin can be used to transact, able to compete in the market and provide the best service and good security. of the many bitcoin users, I think 50% bitcoin users have invested in bitcoin.
Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:38:55 AM

A lot, we are involved in many ICO are bitcoin or Ethereum as a medium of investment, just like real money. In the Internet, the role of bitcoin covers a wide range of areas, there are various fields, so bitcoin can invest a lot of things.
i dont know if how many people are  investing in bitcoin but as far as i know a lot of people are investing in bitcoin just because they sure their money will grow faster as they think even billionaires are investing in bitcoin because of the profit they can get into it.
So i dont know personally if how many people are investing in bitcoin.

no one knows how many merchants there are in bitcoin let alone very popular nowadays. I think no less than a million users because there are some countries that prohibit bitcoin for different reasons. It is true that bitcoin can serve as a payment apart from that we can benefit in different ways such as combining signature campaigns, campaigns and twitter.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:58:40 AM

There are people who invest in bitcoin and in my opinion they are the real winner in all this thing because if they are holding than in time they will multiply the amount they invested
All those are lucky who succeeded to manage buying bitcoins in this time. These people will be enjoying so many perks of holding after a course of 5 to 6 coming years. As the prices of bitcoins are trending towards higher altitude, there will be a time when these holders would be earning much more times greater profit. So don’t waste your time, grab bitcoins as much as you can and hold.
Divyanshu2710

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:02:20 PM

I think half of the population of bitcoin forum use bitcoin to invest only,  and it's right too.
I mean you can use it for trade purpose too anytime if you want.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:04:36 PM

I myself don't know how many people do use bitcoin to invest however some would use bitcoin to buy coins they want to invest in and I'm not sure if it is considered as investing when a person would convert their local currencies into bitcoin and hold the coin for a long time. I just think of it as a way of saving money just like in the bank but the profits are much greater than what you could earn in a bank.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:08:34 PM

nowadays many people use bitcoin to invest .because it has its own advantages over other digital currencies, which is why many people are looking at this coin as a field for a lucrative investment in the future.
Yes, there's many out there who are investing in Bitcoin. We are all for the best of crypto as this will bring us glory and blessings in regards to financial needs.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:31:04 AM

Bitcoin is only profitable for those who support it in hard times. Obviously when they stay with it in dumps and keep bitcoin in their wallets, only then they could be able to enjoy the profits in the time of pumps. Bitcoin is the father of the leading coins and master of all the crypto currencies. Just stay relaxed and keep bitcoin stay in slumber for the time being because it needs to work hard in the coming days.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:59:40 AM

Bitcoin is only profitable for those who support it in hard times. Obviously when they stay with it in dumps and keep bitcoin in their wallets, only then they could be able to enjoy the profits in the time of pumps. Bitcoin is the father of the leading coins and master of all the crypto currencies. Just stay relaxed and keep bitcoin stay in slumber for the time being because it needs to work hard in the coming days.
No doubt bitcoin is the king of all currency, people love bitcoin because it is the creators of all other coins it is the reason why most of people trust bitcoin more than other currencies and they want to invest in bitcoin. if you are a patient person you will not lose anything in bitcoin currency, better to hold your investment at the time of dump, as you said people who support bitcoin at low price then bitcoin help then to overcome all their financial crises,  so for all these reasons people are supporting bitcoin and investing more than anything else.
sadsNDJ
Copper Member

Activity: 131
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:04:16 AM

For me I am not 100% sure  of how many people used bitcoin cause some other people will just say that they invest bitcoin  but in real they don't have it yet.

yana0901

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:04:50 PM

One of the most famous (and at the same illegal) sites working with bitcoins, was the well-known resource Silk Road, which was part of the "shadow Internet": there buyers were offered a wide range of prohibited substances and illegal services.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: