Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 05:39:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money for school fees. Invested in bitcoin.  (Read 2944 times)
gustaf.berg

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:50:28 PM

Very risky. Try to save some other money not your school fees.

It might be a fatal mistake actually that can effect all your life. This is the biggest mistake that amateur traders do. Either they take a loan from bank or borrow money from a friend or they use the money that they are not supposed to use.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:51:17 PM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

too risky. I got your point and I completely understand you. You only wanted to earn too inorder also to help you financially in your studies  but it I were you I will not invest my tuition fees for bitcoin because what if bitcoin will decrease its value? But then I got your point. so maybe if you really want to invest in bitcoin. you can invest some of it and monitor the price daily. deep down in my heart I believe as well in bitcoin that it will rise up again. so good luck. just crose your fingers.
posoa

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:56:48 PM

You got it all wrong, Money meant for you education, investing it in Bitcoin is about doing the right thing with the  wrong money. You should have seek for advice from experience members who have  experience concerning bitcoin and about the period of dip like this. You took a very risky and  wrong calculated step in your investment in bitcoin,you are not 100% sure of ROI, it will be better from now hence forth, for any investment what soever you want to invest in, let it be money you can conveniently spear for a long term investment. And if you are passinate about investment in bitcoin, join the bounty Campaign.
adifariz

Activity: 239

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:58:10 PM

How do you believe that in a few months bitcoin prices will increase.
But I aspire to your strong belief that it will multiply. Hopefully so you will pay your payment at school. If bitcoin increases, you are very lucky. But be prepared with what you decide. Really I hope that you can have a good return to be lucky.
eifer0910

Activity: 237

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:59:54 PM

I dont think that is a good idea because risking your money that you planned to pay for your tuition fee is a totally a mistakes. You should keep on mind what is your prioritize. You join bitcoin because you wanr to earn monet but use it a good way and dont risk your money that yiu cant afford to lose.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:11:29 PM

my friend, that's gambling, not INVESTMENT, okay? only invest that you can spare, not tuition fees or your house or your total pension.
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:12:19 PM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
My thoughts are divided on whether it is good to invest your money, and on whether it is bad because that money is for your schooling. Bitcoin investment is indeed profitable in the long-term, and Education when taking with full seriousness can be profitable as well over time. Your position of being knowledgeable on the importance of education sum's you as a good person. While investing in Bitcoin is profitable in the long run, it is good to have a means of a backup, and that is education, that is yes cannot be stolen by anybody, so i just hope you still want to continue your studies and graduate.
Marinduque

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:19:33 PM

You know that bitcoin price is too volatile, you can never predict the price, you might not have the money to pay for your school fee when the deadline hits. You must prioritize your studies instead of bitcoins, i'm sure it will give you more money in the future. You only have to invest if you have spare money.
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:23:35 PM

But I aspire to your strong belief that it will multiply. Hopefully so you will pay your payment at school. If bitcoin increases, you are very lucky. But be prepared with what you decide. Really I hope that you can have a good return to be lucky.
agree gan until now bitcoin started to be a conversation in all society because the price is very tempting, and if it is true will last long then the right time to invest my bitcoin as education fund later so that later we no longer confused in terms of education pembiyaaan Wink Wink
moetimas

Activity: 221

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:37:16 PM

bitcoin does promise benefits, but I think it's too risky, because the money you use is for your educational purpose. Do not rush, think calmly in making decisions, bitcoin worth to your investment but use safe money.
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:39:31 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 06:59:37 PM by Cryptoipad

agree gan until now bitcoin started to be a conversation in all society because the price is very tempting, and if it is true will last long then the right time to invest my bitcoin as education fund later so that later we no longer confused in terms of education pembiyaaan Wink Wink

the invested bitcoin to school level process.the invested money to good study of according business to school. the wallet of business transaction to online continue system invested to school .the bitcoin developing to educated level process.the educate will be very useful business of bitcoin system
Kotomish

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:41:16 PM

The best investment is education . Only knowledge will help you to invest. And, regardless of the situation-for now they will stay with you
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:42:03 PM

indeed we need the initial capital to make an investment, but what you do is wrong, other times don't use money for important purposes as investment capital. and be careful, good luck.
kadutz25

Activity: 172

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:46:07 PM

I think the money for schools invested in bitcoin is right besides saving can also be profitable and we can use it in the future for our next life needs. Smiley
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:46:22 PM

What a very cleaver move, sometimes it could be good to ditch school in favor of money making jobs or projects. Just see what happened to famous founder of tech like mark zuckerberg, bill gates, steve jobs and the like. They who have drop out of school just to peruse their dream and it turns out to be a huge success. They are even invited to the university even though they not finished college. But I think due to their accomplishment they are given a degree for that.
yonghaseo (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:51:51 PM

I would like to thank each and everyone of you for posting or commenting about my situation. For those who are asking question if i gambled the money, i didn't gamble the money, as I've said i invested the money, it's still in my wallet. And for those who are asking question if where is the money came from, my parents gave me that money. Your comments helps me a lot to think first before deciding immediately on things that i don't know what will be the outcome. I just want to earn money while i'm studying to help my family for paying my school fees and also their needs. I don't know what to do, so i invested the money instead of paying it for my fees. I can't have a part time job because i don't have a free time in my schedule.

●●● XPETROLEUM | Building The Trust Oil Economy With Blockchain Technology ●●●
Visit : https://xpetroleum.com/
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:52:03 PM

indeed we need the initial capital to make an investment, but what you do is wrong, other times don't use money for important purposes as investment capital. and be careful, good luck.
As what have an expert in trading says, "only invest the money that you can afford" at this time you put your future in risky moment.
At these scenario you are not sure when the bitcoin bouncing back or will still remain like this an stable price.
Don't gambled your future in study you don't know what is the movement of bitcoin, besides the decision is yours which you are comfortable to decide which better. So therefore i can say good luck to your investment.
Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:52:14 PM

I did not agree because the study is more important than anything else because the study does not steal anyone.
the study is reasonably worthy of appreciation,so if i have you look for a good way if you get the money or accumulate before you enter bitcoin
HostiletermitE

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:55:45 PM

It's true that a lot of rich people got to where they are now not because of schooling, but through business. The problem is, you are deliberately throwing away your shot at having a successful career for something controversial and uncertain as Bitcoin.
doblok

Activity: 285

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:56:47 PM

I really senag if this is what I can do and I will invest my bitcoin as my son's education fund and will be something that is very proud because I have prepared everything else hopefully later in making payment of school administration can use bitcoin.semoga this will come true Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: