Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:57:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money for school fees. Invested in bitcoin.  (Read 2934 times)
PatyZante

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:09:32 PM

Well, you already did it. So i really hope the the force will be with you and gain profit for that. But my advise to you my friend is, only invest the money that you can lose. I also suggest you to join some campaigns here so you are earn some coins without needing to buy it. Hope it helps. Good Luck.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:12:29 PM

It is not recommended to invest with money you can’t afford to lose. No one knows whether BTC price will rise by your next school fee due date. It is better for you to find alternative ways to fund your school fees first.
sharted

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:16:23 PM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
I think this is very good decision.You can get the next fee payments from the profit of your investments.Only think is you have to hold ,till the price of bitcoin reaches maximum value.

renggileh

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:17:47 PM

For me personally, it's too risky
Because, I do not want to bet my future with bitcoin
I prefer to work in the bitcoin field, rather than have to weigh my education money
You can raise money, by following the campaign bounty, and in my opinion this job will not interfere with your study time, you can work after coming home from school, just need a few hours of your time every day.
and since this job is not tied down, then you can do this job anytime
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:19:18 PM

I think you need a basic education of money management and risk assessment. Bitcoin is a volatile currency and no one can assure you the returns that you are expecting, on the other hand, things might get worst resulting in a loss of your capital. So unless and until you are comfortable with the reduction in the capital, it is not recommended to invest even a penny that could affect your financial lifestyle. I appreciate your sense of investing instead of spending in it on the luxury items but I think you should do a deep research and understand that what kind of risks lies in the investment in cryptocurrencies.
ObroQ

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:29:33 PM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

I congratulate you for the courage/stupidity you had. I wish i could have done that. I really hope your gamble pays off otherwise the future is not that bright for you.
cryptomato

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:38:57 PM

I dont think that is a good idea because risking your money that you planned to pay for your tuition fee is a totally a mistakes. You should keep on mind what is your prioritize. You join bitcoin because you wanr to earn monet but use it a good way and dont risk your money that yiu cant afford to lose.

Very well said! You cannot risk your education in investing. That would be very bad mistake. I've seen that many people are suggesting the same thing, don't do it. Invest only when you have some extra money for investing. You cannot use money for your basic needs in investing, of course I'm including education in the basic needs!
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:32:28 PM

Does the school fees come from your own pocket or your parents? If the school fee belongs to you, by all means, it is your money afterall. But if the money come from your parents, then it is not a good thing to do.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

mikki14

Activity: 299

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:32:29 PM

I think this is too risky. BTC might recover soon but if the due date for the payment of your school fees is within next month, there is no guarantee that you'll get all of your money back or it will gain some profit. Since you have an account here in this forum, I think it will be better if you'll join some bounty campaign. It would also be a great help for your school expenses.

Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:35:27 PM

That is what we called sacrifice! For me, I will be more practical! I will not invest anything in bitcoin specially if the money I will use is for my education. I will prefer to wait since I am here in BTT. Signatures and airdrop will become my capital in trading. I am also a student but I would not risk my studies just for bitcoin.

macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:36:04 PM
Merited by adamgud (5)

Well it's very risky of you. It would be better if you participated in bounty campaigns than to spend money from school fees
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:25:50 PM

well the real truth is that going to school will still result or resolve as still looking for work after graduation, so if you are using your school fees to invest in BTC not really bad because you will get the profit back. secondly if the business is worth trusty then one can go into it hoping to make back your profits at the end, some time you have to look the advantage and disadvantages that involves in some business before going into it. that business is plus or minus and your were also joking with your future. reason because wen you loose your money is simply you are loosing your school fees and there is no way you could meet your parent for another fees again.
Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:32:56 PM

Correctly done. A couple of months bitcoin will grow in price. And you will be able to pay for training and you will still have a great deal to invest again. Therefore, a very smart and risky step
RAmondragon

Activity: 197

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:35:01 PM

Quite risky. Youi can never predict if the money might come back on time to pay for it on the next payment period. Also if the money didnt came from your pocket for sure you have a lot of expaining to do. Might as well come up with a good clean plan to pay your school fees.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:48:27 PM

That is very much risky for you invested your money that supposed  to be a payment for your school fees.  I am also a student but I never do that.  I actually save my allowances to invest in crypto. Small investment but with a very low risk.

What if your investment are down,?what are you going to do,  in trading it is very risky because we cannot hold and predict the market value.  We never know when it pumps and falls at the same time.

Trading should be done if you have some extra money not from any money that was already  allocated for your education.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:06:34 PM

For me it's not a good idea that you spent your school fees for investing.Yes Bitcoin can help you but what if you can't get your money back,you sacrifice the money that your parents give to you for your school fees.Think twice or many times in making decisions, instead of using it joining in a campaign is the best way to earn money.Be patient.dont rush anything.
earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:07:04 PM

Your decision is quite risky mate,IMO try to participate in some program here in the forum but of course follow some rules that assigned for a particular program and the main rules in the forum.But since you are still a jr.member it is advisable to get a higher rank first,though there are campaigns that accept jr.member but it's quite rare.There are bounty campaign also and you must try it,time management is needed since you're a student.But it is great that you bet your future with crypto as it is might give you a positive outcome.

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:11:56 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 11:39:45 PM by hisuka

Investing in bitcoin is good but its too risky. Don't put your money which is intented for your school fees. Education are more important. Just invest your extra money in bitcoin or join different campaigns to earn bitcoin. Don't sacrifice your education just for bitcoin.
You were right, dont risks your money all in bitcoin. Education is very important other than things because in the future you can be professional someday when you finish your studies. Yes invest only on the amount you can afford and this not good idea at all in investing in bitcoin than school fees.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:15:10 PM

It is indeed a risk you have taken here and since I believe that the dip might be over, I really believe that you have a very good chance of making some profits by the time your fees are due to be paid but I don’t know if it could be doubled.
TheIO

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:19:56 PM

Very risky and could potentially ruin you financially if we hit a prolonged bear market. Hopefully we wont, but you're exposing yourself to a lot of danger by doing this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: