Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:14:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money for school fees. Invested in bitcoin.  (Read 2944 times)
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:49:57 PM

Investing in bitcoin is good but its too risky. Don't put your money which is intented for your school fees. Education are more important. Just invest your extra money in bitcoin or join different campaigns to earn bitcoin. Don't sacrifice your education just for bitcoin.
You were right, dont risks your money all in bitcoin. Education is very important other than things because in the future you can be professional someday when you finish your studies. Yes invest only on the amount you can afford and this not good idea at all in investing in bitcoin than school fees.

That's the key to hold, do not put all your eggs in one basket. It reduces the impact of loss. Holding bitcoin for education is a wise choice, who knows in the future school fees can be paid with bitcoin. It's something to be prepared if you have children, prepare funds for school and their future.

_nur

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:04:42 AM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

school system is broken what you did was the right thing to do

it's the institutional fault they want progress yet didn't prepared for us
ruzadovec

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:27:22 AM

I do not know where you study. However, how long have you been practicing? The more you practice the more you will experience you will not lose money the way you do.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 02:36:56 AM

This is a really bad idea i would say. Not only because of the volitile nature of bitcoin or any crypto currencies but because it is your education money. You should never invest any money that you can't afford to loose or need right away.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:01:11 AM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

This is crazy but brave, i like your postive outlook, but be careful in investing, you should double check the market sales, being pessimistic is good in trading but still too risky especially now, we can see the price of bitcoin is not high as how much it cost a couple of months ago,  you should take into considerations the current price and the possible hike or loss, a single recklesseness may result to lost. Invest only extra money and not the ones intended for more important things such as education fees. Same goes with borrowed money, never invest it,

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 03:07:22 AM

I think an advice is useless right now because you already decided and what you are needing right now is that someone who will approved what you did. For me, its wrong that you exchange your education for investment specially if its your parents money that wants you go to school. And also the cryptomarket so volatile and if there could be a big lose in value of what you've invested, you will get disappointed that leads to a decision that is not favorable on your part. I suggest that if you really want to invest in the cryptomarket, please do some technical analysis and make sure that the money you will invest is not the money that you will need to live for the next days or months.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:22:48 AM

I think an advice is useless right now because you already decided and what you are needing right now is that someone who will approved what you did. For me, its wrong that you exchange your education for investment specially if its your parents money that wants you go to school. And also the cryptomarket so volatile and if there could be a big lose in value of what you've invested, you will get disappointed that leads to a decision that is not favorable on your part. I suggest that if you really want to invest in the cryptomarket, please do some technical analysis and make sure that the money you will invest is not the money that you will need to live for the next days or months.

It is still you own decision on how you use your money on investments. But as a piece of advice, it was a quite risky move. As people from the bitcoin community always say, invest only what you can afford to lose. Whatever will be the result of the decision made will be charged to experience. But there are also other ways to earn bitcoin like joining campaigns.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:33:56 AM

I remember a teen that also made this and already a millionaire but doing this as of now, investing in bitcoin instead of paying your school fees will be a problem for you, the market of bitcoin is very volatile and you can lose a lot of money from doing that and if you will ask me, it is better to pay your school fees first and then save money for investing in bitcoin.
Toden1379

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:47:17 AM

It's nice that your being proactive when it come to investing your money. But from here on out you're standing is 50/50. It can go up or it can go down. For me, you shouldn't have put it all in bitcoin. It's a very risky move putting all your future education on it. Good luck.

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││
shimbark123

Activity: 574

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:56:20 AM

Haha, I've heard some people telling me that those money that I will need in order for me to study in college should be invested on bitcoin. Well, in some thought, I am thinking that is way way too far for me to do that. Because those were my parents money. And those should not be wasted. But at some point it will be a good idea. A kid when he was 12 years old bet with his parents that he'll be rich when he turned 18, and so is he.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:07:03 AM

If you look at people who invest in bitcoin and they get a big profit, I would say 'yes' investment in bitcoin is very promising, your money will double in a few months. But in your case, for investment you use the money that should be paid for school, I do not think you do that. Well, if you have an advantage in investing, and you have a good analysis to see price movements, it will not make you very risky. But if not,Well, if you have an advantage in investing, and you have a good analysis to see price movements, it will not make you very risky. But if not, something bad will happen to you and your money, I am sure for that.
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:09:00 AM

This is kind of risky to try something like that. You know that education is more important than investing in Bitcoin but you still try to invest that money? It is your parents' money and they sacrificed that for you to graduate and you just use it for Bitcoin? What if Bitcoin suddenly crashed? There are some signature campaigns that can help you earn money even you are a student and it is a better choice than investing your tuition fees for Bitcoin. Still, it is in your decision and I cannot change/manipulate that.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:27:55 AM

I do not know where you study. However, how long have you been practicing? The more you practice the more you will experience you will not lose money the way you do.

Investing in bitcoin is a good idea but instead of studying is not a very good idea and you not able to  say 100 % bitcoin is the best in future the value of the bitcoin is very low you will get a great loss in your life so my opinion is both studies and bitcoin are very important to everyone .

TeamUp

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:38:22 AM

Even the people I personally know who's been in trading for a long time still suffered loses from time to time in trading because of its unpredictable price but here you are taking a bold risk. Goodluck buddy!

KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:47:12 AM

This is so wrong in many ways, first you used your money not intended for trading and second you basically lied to your parents and of course they thought you already paid the tuition which was intended for your education. I am assuming you are in college, so you should've read the golden rule when trading that you should never invest your money you can't afford to lose. What if bitcoin price drops to $5k, what happens to your tuition then? Although I know your intentions are good but your actions aren't, change it for the betterment and so you would be successful in life and through trading as well.
soma50

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:47:51 AM

You have made a plan to pay for your learning fee, it is completely wrong.

Children (students) should get free education.

There are so many parents or children in the world, that they do not get food. It will be the financial difficulty of the computer / mobile.
Prem.Soorajpaul

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

0xB911101025014BfCaA3B17BC7683C0817489bB28

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:52:33 AM

Hey bro, earning money is good thing but paying school fee is not a good idea. you should not compromise with your education and your are giving a very wrong message to other youngsters. It's not sure, your money will be double or not in a very short time as  it's very volatile now a days.

jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:57:11 AM

It's definitely not a good action you made. Did you just do it knowing that your money will be put in danger or did you do it without knowing the risks? I hope you would get your money back as you expected.

appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:01:00 AM

What why you do that school is better invested although bitcoin is profitable to invest you should prioritize school first. maybe you will be able to get your investment with profit before the payment for school good luck.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Oasisman

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 07:18:24 AM

Very bad idea, all I can say is " VERY BAD IDEA" If I were your father I will be very disappointed in you, and might kick your ass out of my house. Your parents work hard for you to land a good paying job in the future, but you yourself is ruining it. Cant you see? Education is the best investment a person should posess. I dont think the " GOOD RESULTS" you were saying will come for not too long. Because good results usually comes from a long term investment, lets say 3-5 years but still unsure about it since Bitcoin is facing a lot of issues right now. Think of it a million times and I hope you will not do this again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: