Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:08:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money for school fees. Invested in bitcoin.  (Read 2935 times)
eifer0910

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:55:28 AM

That is a craziest decision i heard. Why sacrifices the money for your education. Thats like gambling that you always keep im mind that risk only the money that you aford to loss.

cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:59:38 AM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
Wow, this is very risky. I hope Bitcoin or what you have invested in will go up in the next 1-2 months and you will pay the fee just in time. Good luck!
heiden12

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:03:43 AM

very risky little brother , you must invest only spare money , because investing in crypto will not gurantee u fast return or profits, it will take time. if u invest , think for long term,
emmmmm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:05:59 AM

This sounds crazy, hurry up withdrawal your tuition!!
You can use your pocket money to buy BTC and altcoin, but not tuition, if there's a big drop in the cryptocurrency market, it's hard to go to school next semester.

robynmario

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:07:36 AM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
This is a risky investment. You must carefully consider your decision. That affects your future. Bitcoin is a long-term investment opportunity, you do not have to invest right now and leave that important learning.
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:24:33 PM

I think you did it riskily. Bitcoin is not up to the mark, which automatically increases the risks when buying it. The buyer has absolutely no guarantees that tomorrow he will not wake up with an empty electronic wallet, in which only the wind is walking. You need to save on your needs, that would have money for school fees!
Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:30:26 PM

You are in the risky situation. How are you sure that in few months bitcoin price will increase.
But I aspire you of your strong belief that it will be double. Hopefully it could so that you will pay your payment in the school. When bitcoin will increase you are soo lucky. But be prepared of what you decide. Really I hope that you can have a good return to be lucky. Best regards. and thats all
WNbahr

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:37:56 PM

sorry, my advice should be for school needs in the long term do not need to be invested, it would be better if invested from the rest of the allowance or pocket money, because the risk is very large when the financial late paid school can hamper your reputation and family. I think bitcoin investment is not absolutely must start from a certain nominal, if there is money we add and continue to add, calm school mind is reached, all affairs smoothly.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:38:51 PM

I don't think you should be taking such a huge risk for just increasing your money. What if the bitcoin's lrice goes down further? No one can actually predict about the value drop/rise of bitcoin. People can try and it might be accurate to some extent, but not always. As you said, education is very important and if you won't be able to pay your fees for a long time, you might get kicked out of your school. So, you should try investing the money you can afford to lose and can't afford to lose the money for your school fees, thats for sure.
SanjeewaCrypto

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:41:34 PM

It is a sort of gambling. There is a great chance to earn more but on the other hand, you are gambling with your future as you have invested your school fees there...
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:44:32 PM

I think it is a good start to learn to be an entrepreneur, but in this case you are using a less precise source of capital, it is too risky if your trade does not succeed, I would rather use your allowance than uanh for school payment , in addition to low risk will also be a learning for you to perform financial management well
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:49:08 PM

You have to think about it again, because it's very risky. If your tuition fee is sufficient, it is better soon to be paid. However, if you have a reserve fund and are ready to take risks, be it sweet or bitter, please to invest it in bitcoin. Why is that? Bitcoin prices no one can control it, it could be up or down to a point that we can not predict. After all, education is more important than a risky investment.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:07:54 PM

Bitcoin investment using education money is very risky and you should not do it. Bitcoin prices are unstable, you will regret if bitcoin does not meet expectations.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:26:30 PM

We are always expecting to get a big profit or will double our capital if we used our money on bitcoin. Yes it could happen BUT i think what you did was very risky. Bitcoin's price is very unpredictable. Its price changes every second or minute. It goes up and it goes down. Even if the its price goes up with time, you still dont know if its price is high by the time that you already need your money to pay your school fees. What if everything that you expected turned out opposite? How can you pay your fees??? Im not being pessimist, but thats the reality.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:33:24 PM

Sorry, I blame you if you use the education money to invest in bitcoin, you should focus more on your education, because that education is for your future. bitcoin is very beneficial, but you should also consider the risks of bitcoin.

DAN29

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:35:04 PM

Kinda risky bro. But every investment is a gamble. Maybe you'll earn something by your investment. Good luck to you bro. Study hard
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:35:26 PM

As a student, you have to focus on your studies. You may not be paying for your education but mind the people who do pay. Plus, if you graduate with a degree, at least, if cryptocurrency suddenly fails out of nowhere (which I'm hoping it won't fail) then you have your degree and everything you've learned as a student.

My advice, balance out your life with cryptocurrency and being a student. Trading and selling will pay-off in the long run, but having been educated is forever.

Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:41:17 PM

Sorry, I blame you if you use the education money to invest in bitcoin, you should focus more on your education, because that education is for your future. bitcoin is very beneficial, but you should also consider the risks of bitcoin.
I felt bad as well that he do that, as per me I am doing anything just for me to finish my study and what he did is he use the money that was intended for his school education. Well, if that how he take risk in investing then it is up to him I hope that his parents won't get mad about what he did and could withdraw what he had invested at profit.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:47:16 PM

Bitcoin investment using education money is very risky and you should not do it. Bitcoin prices are unstable, you will regret if bitcoin does not meet expectations.
Right.Do not compromise your studies just because you want to make a huge profit.Investing is good but the timing is so wrong.Prioritize your studies before anything else.I suggest much better if you join signature and bounty campaigns.You may not get a very huge profit but at least you're still getting a decent income though.

Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:51:07 PM

i think You are in the risky situation. How are you sure that in few months bitcoin price will increase.
But I aspire you of your strong belief that it will be double. Hopefully it could so that you will pay your payment in the school. When bitcoin will increase you are soo lucky. But be prepared of what you decide. Really I hope that you can have a good return to be lucky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: