Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:50:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money for school fees. Invested in bitcoin.  (Read 2938 times)
SadEmo

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:36:55 PM

If you think that you are wrong better not invest next time man. I hope your education is fine because it is very important to get a degree nowdays.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:51:14 PM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Then maybe it is a hard decision for you since you already realized what you did was wrong but it is not really wrong, you are just thinking a reasonable way to earn yourself some good money out of investing. But for me, I'd rather invest on new digital currencies on ICOs. Bitcoin is so expensive, but we still do not know when it will pump but in terms of new altcoins, they will pump just after it's listed on a good exchange.
Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:35:54 PM

i'am agree with your decisions about the investment in bitcoin, but school fee's??? have you think twice?? i mean to invest in this uncertain market? investment is not about believe or not but how do you know about the market well. if you really need to invest, you should have paying more of your times on it and don't expect to get double in short time or even your capital got stucked.
hoodi

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:46:13 PM

School must be finished in any case, so if you f..ck up you need to have a good backup plan , if not I would invest some money in education in any way. It is useful in the long run.

GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:25:14 AM

In making decisions you need to think critically. Thinking all possible that may come in the future or else you may encounter an unexpected problem. As a student I know that your money is very important to you,  if you do not know how manage your money well. There's a tendency that problems will occur. My advice is try to conduct a little research that can help you to decide if it is right doing.I hope you will be lucky this time.

Viellefox1025

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:37:56 AM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Any investment by nature is very risky. In my opinion if you would consider education as also an investment, it to is risky. My advise here is to weigh the risk and benefits of delaying your studies over investing in cryto. Most people would say study. Me I guess if you are sure where you put your money the benefits would outweigh the benefits you'll get from your degree.
qwesasd

Activity: 117
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:38:04 AM

You are an unwise decision. Have you ever wondered what kind of difficulties you will face if you lose money? Your parents will blame you, they will hate Bitcoins for this reason, you are still a student, the current task is to learn.
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:39:50 AM

My advice to you don't do it again though your intention to earn is good but you put risk to your education what if market is down and you are  required to pay your tuition? you will probably sell for a loss remember that crypto market is volatile so better to prioritize your tuition fee and the excess amount  should be your investment in bitcoin
sharm2121

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:48:42 AM

Oh thats a bad thing, because what if the money you invested in bitcoin didnt increase? or worst it will decrease more? you shouldnt do that, think before you do something,think what is the result of your move. Now your lucky if the bitcoin price increases, then you can pay your tuition fee,but if the value decreases its your very big problem.

imadmirer

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:00:38 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 04:21:52 AM by imadmirer

You have invested the money in bitcoins that was to go in paying the school fees. Alright, but do you have any other source for paying the school fees? If you have decided to invest in bitcoins rather than investing in your education, then my friend I feel you should reconsider your decision. Education is not just an investment that someone will not be able to 'steal' from us, it is an investment on character, knowledge, dignity, personality and social acceptance. It is not just about getting good grades and gaining a good job. It is about character building and leading the society. Serving your people and taking the generation in the right direction.

Bitcoin values are fluctuating. If you have been following, you should know that the last quarter of 2017 on bitcoin held almost a value as high as 17000$ (USD) and today it is around $11000 (USD). Do you see the fluctuation? If you have a pocket money or a saving by any chance or an earning then it is good to invest that money into bitcoins and certainly not your school fees.

It is perhaps the fact that 'doubling' of school fees and your circumstances have lead you to think of this option. But always a risk needs to be taken with that which you can afford to lose or if you are left with no other option. I would certainly request you to reconsider your decision personally.

The one interesting fact is that the values keep hitting peaks and ebbs way too often. Hence, we say that the volatility is quite high. In such cases as a part time you can look into trading especially with Ethereum and other Altcoins. That will be of a great help. This year however the value of Bitcoin is expected to touch $15000 (USD) by end of may. In general this is the correct time to invest in Bitcoins when its value is down. In a short span of time the investment made now can see profits.

luigidosado

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:03:04 AM

That's a bit risky. Even though you say you are already an expert on investments, you wouldn't want to invest the money that you really need. If you are a smart investor, you would only invest the money you can afford to lose. It is a risky thing to do but there's always a high reward for a higher risk. But it is not really advisable not to do it again. You do not want to compromise your studies for a bitcoin.

sicnarfkswiss

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:33:03 AM

It shouldnt be especially if you are new to bitcoin because as we can see bitcoins is very good but apparently there were also scammers so what if you got scammed its better to secure your education first , on the other hand if you are on the right path your decision may be good because you will earn times three or four here in bitcoin, and school fees will be much lighter.
kanna

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:52:58 AM

Studying is so important. You should invest to your learning. Crypto is so at risk!
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:26:19 AM

that's so risky what if it will never increase? then you will regret, you will pay doubled fees in your school. You should pay your school fees instead of investing your money that we don't know when will increase the price its unpredictable. Invest only if you have extra money.
Achazia brigit

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:32:56 AM

Hi, Bro..

I think it quite risky...

You dedicated not to pay your school fees for bitcoin..
Bitcoin is valuable than another coin, but value market not stable.
it was change every second.
Don/t forget they have minimum coin to sell and extra fees for withdrawl..
BRO, YOU CAN DROP OUT FROM YOUR SCHOOL.

Better, you saving your money for lunch or fasting
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:33:18 AM

Is a risk you shouldn't have taken at all because your education is very Paramount before bitcoin, now you fee is going to be double in next season right but now ask your self since bitcoin is very volatile in terms of it price how sure are you that the interest from this investment is going to meet up with the amount you are going to pay for the accumulated fees. But that not withstanding bitcoin may still rise in price that you may even have four times of your investment so good luck.
Tatzky

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:40:51 AM

Nice decision but it's smarter if you only use the fifty percent of it, atleast if you won't reach your target day before the deadline you only need to find a way on how to pay  the other half of your tuition. If there might some delays on the payment for your investment atleast the problem is not that heavy.

▐|     KRYPTOBITS     ▐|   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
●》 Pre ICO start on May 17th 2018     [     kryptobits.com     ]
yytcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:41:02 AM

You are still not capable of making money yourself, you are still a student, and you've been educated, you know you're responsible for what you do and investing money in Bitcoin is a very risky decision you can not make sure you're able 100% profit.
Tambu

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 06:41:48 AM

This is a risky act. You  could lost  25% of you money when the deadline of payments comes. You could not enroll then? if that would the case you have to be goo in alibi to your parents. Blame the snatcher then you are safe from your parent is have no enough money to enroll.
if you want to gain money. Bounty campaign much better since then invest it later.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
rememberme15

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:42:36 AM

Study well, have good-paying job, earn money, invest in bitcoin all you want
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: