Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:23:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money for school fees. Invested in bitcoin.  (Read 2940 times)
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:17:56 PM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
Why you need an advice when you already made your decision ? Well if you will ask me about my opinion on what you have done, i can say this to you mate you are doing the wrong way that money was intended for your tuition fee, i know your thinking that it will double or triple the amount you have invested but what if it won't? can you see the consequences of what you have done?and that money was from your parents,would they be happy if they will know that thing? I am a parent and i won't consent that thing if my kids will do that we want you to study  and we are working hard for that money, also you are still in your parent's responsibilities .. Make a decision on your own if you can stand on your own feet.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:16:03 PM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
Actually i don't agree with you have done, the money for school to be used for investment in digital coins it is very high risk losing the money. I don't understand why you think you believe this will be end a good result without analysis technical or fundamental of the digital coins, if you are sure everything will be fine you won't made this thread, however you are doubt what you have done. In the future don't invested money for school always use iddle money for investment in digital coins.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:46:01 PM

You gambled your money for education instead of acutally using it for educational purposes. Your parents must be damn proud son. Honestly, don't do that. That's not your money to start with. You gambled money you're not prepared to lose. You'll eventually cry your heart out if you lose, so don't blame crypto.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:45:59 PM

i suggest you better not do that ,  better do invest with your "unused" money , because we cant predict the future , at the wrost u will lost all your asset just by one day and that will make you crazy i think
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:36:38 PM

you already knew that doing something like so is wrong, then why the heck did you do it? well, let me guess. greed got the best of you didn't it? all because of the fear of missing out, you sacrificed your education. the thing that is one of the most important treasures that you can ever have in life which can truly give assurance for a better future(at least more sure than cryptos). although i can say that what you did is somewhat a good decision considering the prices of cryptos for this month, i still strongly believe that it is not worth sacrificing your education. damn. i sure hope crypto prices go up just in time so you can pay for your school fees. good luck op, hope you think deeper next time before you make decisions like this.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:16:44 AM

You have answered your question yourself: you took the wrong decision. You should better pay for school — the good education and knowledge are the great factors that help a trader (and othes of course) to have success.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:33:34 PM

There are many ways to earn bitcoins and other coins. You don't need to invest if you don't have anything. Risking your tuition fee is very risky especially nowadays.

Well, try finding some jobs here and do good to get your money back. Do not do it again next time.

Bounty campaigns will suite you I think. Signature campaigns are a bit stricter nowadays. Hope you pay your bills in time mate.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:37:40 PM

In my own opinion, it is a bad thing since you can work on bounty campaigns in order to earn altcoins. Investing on bitcoins can always wait because market is volatile. You should pay your tuition fees at the exact time because studying should not be delayed in order for you to become successful in the future.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:44:16 PM

I think you should invest as much as you can afford to loose (just in case it happens). Or maybe invest half of your amount of money...this way it is safer to still have money for school fees no matter what
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:12:33 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 12:48:43 AM by SixOfFive

I suggest you not to invest emergency funds in BTC. Bitcoin or say crypto-market is very volatile so it may dec. your school fees and may get you into the trouble. Invest only that you can afford to loose.
At your age, Education and learning is more important than Earning. So never take such risk in future.
bayong

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:51:36 AM

I think that is a bad idea.You should pay first the school fees.Yes! you are true that education is more important.That money is for your tuition fee so you should pay it.If you want to have an extra income why don't you join the bounty here.There is a lot to earn here.Be wise.
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:14:02 PM

Rather invest money in education then bitcoin. With education you will have more opportunity and more open doors for better future, then you will ever get from bitcoin. As you can see price isn't stable but your knowledge will always worth same or even more (depends on school you taking).  I hope you will get you investment back so you can pay you school fee.
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:50:26 AM

By investing your school fees into Bitcoin you have risked your future and that is something that you should never do. Also if you bought during that period than you most likely bought the top and might be in huge losses right now. Investing your money in such a risky and volatile market is never a good option especially when you need that money badly.

kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:57:43 AM

I really appreciate your braveness for taking risks but I hope you have made a plan B if something goes wrong because giving up from education for money is not worth it and is something you will regret for the rest of your life.

nakamita

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:17:36 AM

You are thinking very well, it will bring efficiency to your investment, nothing by equipping your knowledge for every job that you start.
aderupoko

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:18:59 AM

using school fees to invest in cryptocurrency,,i dont bide that idea,,we can only make use of another money to make an investment in cryptocurrency,,
Jlv

Activity: 336

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:22:13 AM

That is very delicate, I hope your money will get back to you doubled so that you can have money to pay for your school fees. Don't take that risk again, separate money for investment and for your school fees, it is hard to earned money.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
JennetCK

Activity: 305

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:27:53 AM

There is a bad and good side on this. The bad side, you spend the money given to you for your school fees. The good side, you did the right thing. Instead you spend your money into others, you spent your money in a good investment and you will not regret it.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

EasyTutor

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:31:49 AM

I would work extra hours and use that overtime to invest into bitcoin. That way you don't have to pay extra next semester.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:34:04 AM

I do not think that's a good idea because when you use money for  school fees to invest in a project, if that project fails? What will happen ? Especially, when you use money for  school fees to invest , I do not think you can concentrate on studying at school because you will be very anxious .
If you have some savings, I think it's a better idea because you can study well in school and still be able to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: