Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:48:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money for school fees. Invested in bitcoin.  (Read 2935 times)
biksa

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 03:34:54 AM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

This of course was a big risk, if it happened in January 2018, then you bought it, it seems at a high price.  I hope that you paid for the school, because everyone knows what happened with bitcoin after January. If you still hold this money, then I advise you to continue to do this and not to panic, bitcoin will necessarily grow and give you a profit.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:40:05 AM

That's a very risky but a smart decision too. Well, if your school will only ask you once for school fees at the end of the semester, then you have the chance of having your investment doubled or even tripled. But since bitcoin is unpredictable, let's just hope that it it will start to raise its market price now until you need to pay your school fees.
It will never become a smart move for me because the price of bitcoin right now is on a moving down pattern because of the repetitive head and shoulders that we can see in the chart and i think that investing his school fee to  bitcoin will end up in regretting because it is better to complete the must to pay things rather than investing. Learn how to build a solid financial structure and not just put and put money into something.

I think it already turn out to be a bad move because he invested at January 2018 and it is my assumption based on the time he posted this topic, That time the price of Bitcoin is High and beginning to fall down to the floor. I don't know what happened to that guy who invested his school fees to crypto currencies right now but I feel that he already regret about his decision to invest his school fees on crypto's. Just what I always say Invest only the money that you can afford to lose and invest at your own risk. Smiley
longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:43:19 AM

Shocked how brave and risky of you to do that...anyway you finally made that decision already just pray that everything will turn out well in the end...and if what you expect really happen!...we salute you for making such kind of decision coz you earned so much, and if you failed..its ok...at least you try..there's still another chance..another way to earned
martinsidole

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:12:12 AM

I dont think that is a good idea. While investing in Bitcoin is profitable in the long run, it is good to have a means of a backup, and that is education, that is yes cannot be stolen by anybody, so i just hope you still want to continue your studies and graduate.
jamisky

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:30:17 AM

To invest your school fees in bitcoin comes with high uncertainty. It might yield a profit if you invest a good bounty program and get reward it's only advisable if your school fees is not to be paid in the immediate future.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:36:42 AM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
You must at pay the debts at first then the rest for investing in business....And education can return you lot of money....So education first rest in bitcoins... Investment in bitcoins can be just work as your pocket money if you are investing a little.
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:37:46 AM

I think that this is a really great suggestion. Also, try to follow a bounty campaign so people no longer needs to use school fees to invest. If you are a still a student, then following a bounty program will not be much of an obstacle. It would also be great activity for people. Hence, money for school fees that are invested in bitcoin can be of much help.
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:38:09 AM

You did a risky thing sacrificing your school fees. Well let's just pray that you invested in the right time. And I hope your money will be doubled or trippled by February because as what I'm reading lately there is a chance that btc and other coins will have a good price by Feb, I hope this will come true. Well just to make sure you won't loose money, try joining some bounties or airdrops for now and earn some altcoins that you can trade for eth, then to btc. I just wish you good luck, I hope you can get back the money you invested.
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:54:30 AM

That was risky decision, but hope and pray that your fees will be doubled then, for me next time don't use your school fees at risk instead let your bounty campaign tokens be your invetment for that so that you will play safe.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:58:01 AM

Investing in digital money is risky, if for learning, you should not use! Just invest the money you can lose everything, Do not let real life be affected! Good luck!
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:15:51 AM

It's not good your money that you are going to pay to school are investing to bitcoin. Because you need to prioritize your education before the others. Like today the price decreasing and you lose your money because the
 price decrease and you got bitcoin at higher price because the month that you bought is january and now the price decrease more.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:32:02 AM

Yes what you did is so risky but I like you're decision. I like living on the edge and I love to take risk cause when you actually pull it off you will be rewarded with high stakes. But before you made that move be sure you know what you are doing and you know how risky it is cause if you fail you might lose everything what you have. Just like the saying goes, invest what you can afford to lose.
Kalm

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/ya7OkAV.png

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:40:50 AM

Yes what you did is so risky but I like you're decision. I like living on the edge and I love to take risk cause when you actually pull it off you will be rewarded with high stakes. But before you made that move be sure you know what you are doing and you know how risky it is cause if you fail you might lose everything what you have. Just like the saying goes, invest what you can afford to lose.

It good idea. But you can't get the bitcoin on time.  So you learn the bitcoin information and  process.  Before use the bitcoin lean the bitcoin. This information help to easy to use the bitcoin. If invest in the bitcoin. Follow the bitcoin price day by day. If price will be increase. Then sell it. It good opportunity for future saving and invest. Buy time to acct and Time to complete your work. Most of the people believe the bitcoin. So handle the bitcoin properly.

Musiclover

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:42:44 AM

Earnings from bitcoin can pay all your school fee's. In bitcoin you can be successful.You can use your money you earn in bitcoin in schooling. Gaining in education and gaining in bitcoin is the best.
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:48:25 AM

I think your education is far more important investing with bitcoin by using capital that is certainly not absolute for your primary needs may be with the deposit money as a small capital in investments with bitcoin and will grow into a tremendous profit
soraxas01

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:03:40 AM

risky move you should at least try to invest if you Have extra but an advice i would Give you is try to join bounty campaigns to earn money for school fees.
mladakar

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:30:23 AM

It is really a bad decisions in my opinion, never repeat this. Use only that money for btc investment that you can afford to loose.
fabskie21

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:42:35 AM

That's a very wrong move. You shouldnt risk your education just to earn/ make a profit in crypto cause as you know it can go the other way. You might loose that money. Do your parents know about it? I am expecting you are at loss as of the moment since bitcoin's price is around $7000 only. Next time use your money accordingly.
DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:47:48 AM

This will not end with a good result. You have been wrong to use your tuition fees to invest in Crypto. Have you thought before making a decision? You will find that things are bad right now and later.

wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:48:04 AM

More than 4 month gone and I hope you are okay because it seems that you bought BTC almost on second peak which was in January.
Never invest if it can broke your life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: