Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:03:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money for school fees. Invested in bitcoin.  (Read 2938 times)
Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:20:26 AM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
Although invested in bitcoin will not really bad but,this is the rule your not be sure the your money will back again one's your money would be lose,,how about your future ?if your mother will not enough extra budget to replace your  lose money at the same time,cause invested in crytoland will be risky,,and even some viewer here will search ,before decide to invest,  better  you must in join bounty campaign to earned some token - before would you like to invest in crytocurrencies atlest if  would you lose  
 not your fiat money,instead lose your time.

teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:27:02 AM

That was a reckless move but very courageous and positive. But still I couldn't imagine the consequences, what if it you lose it on the next payment, bitcoin still involves lots risks. If I were you, I better work in a campaign or any other job that offers bitcoin payment. That way, my tuition money is safe and I am earning while studying.
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:40:38 AM

school tax is invested in bitcoin in my opinion it is a good action because with investments in bitcoin invested funds can be a lot.

coromabur

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:49:16 AM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
Suggestions from me, if it is already, better continue to get the benefits, and then the benefits you can use to replace your school fees. Because I think personal knowledge is the most valuable treasure and is a provision for your future
Janpura

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:50:35 AM

I think you are a cryptolover and a loyal bitcoiner, because you prefer to invest your money than paying your school fees you are a breaver person. there's nothing wrong when you invest but make sure that no one will be affected.
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:53:32 AM

You invested with the money you can not afford to lose.This is against the rule. Any way you have taken a risk hope it will pay off otherwise be ready for the consequence. Please do not do this kind of thing next time. still wishing you good luck.
Kethek

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:54:20 AM

are you sure leaving school for investment in bitcoin, I think education is more important to step in the future while bitcoin is an uncertain investment of its future Embarrassed
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:57:27 AM

if you are a student, you should look for other ways that do not interfere with your educational life in school. and what you do is obviously against the rules. your job is school and if you want to earn money in crypto industry you should look for a lot of knowledge and insight first.
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:59:23 AM

Its a bad move for me, you are risking your education to invest for bitcoin. Maybe you should finish first your studies, get a degree and make bitcoin as a sideline job that would be great. Education is your treasure that no one can steal, but if you invest your money that allocated for your education it would be a very bad decision. But the thing is that, it depends on you on how you manage your life to become successful.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:06:48 AM

Well for me, what you've done is very wrong. It's a no no. You should use those money you got in your school fees because education is more important than bitcoin, honestly. You should finish first all of your stuffs that is related in education before doing risky decisions like you've done.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:12:30 AM

For me, You do very wrong because you put your education in a delicate situation. You must study first or finish your studies. Don't put the important things to a not sure situation because bitcoin is a gamble you might lose money. You can invest other money but not the money related to your education because education is more important than bitcoin.
elmirdo

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:17:46 AM

This is very immature declension in my opinion, you should not have done it in the first place. My suggestion is to withdraw in profits asap and focus on studies.
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:31:59 AM

Well for me, what you've done is very wrong. It's a no no. You should use those money you got in your school fees because education is more important than bitcoin, honestly. You should finish first all of your stuffs that is related in education before doing risky decisions like you've done.

I have a good information about bitcoin, and I do not think it is really wrong , of what you have done , it is a risk ,but if you already know the process of investment in bitcoin, that is a good move for your tuition fee money , because it will really profit.
koldir

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:32:42 AM

Let's consider both options. Let's say you won. What will you do with the profit? And if you lose then you will remain without money and without education!
clarise123

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:35:09 AM

Money for school fees. Invested in bitcoin. ?

which can be fulfilled in the goverment can be paid by the BTC at any school fees
so parents do not have to go to school.
Make that money just convert.

badnews.
if the BTC in some countries informs that the scam.
 bitcoin in some countries is not legal.
so let us know that bitcoin's never been a scam

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
hoahongdai

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 11:35:52 AM

Its very risk choice mate, what will you do if the market will go im bad way? How much is that school fees? Xan you afford it? You knew your choice is risk but you did it so I think you already have your own plan if you were wrong. Just want to say dont bet your money that you cant lose on the market. It will make you very stressful. When it happens, every decisions are all wrong.
Jimrch

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:21:21 PM

Your idea of investing your tuition fee in bitcoin is way too much risky. Just want to advise that whatever you invest, make sure that this was your expendable amount so in the end even if your investment did not succeed, you won't regret a bit.
maliclaire

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 12:22:17 PM

My advice for you is, first determine the positive or negative outcomes in investing your money in bitcoin instead of paying your school fees.  your decision is too risky when using your money for investing in bitcoin. If we think the outcomes yes, your money can increase if you succeed but if you fail, you maybe stop in college/high school. If i were you, used your money first to pay for your school fees then try to save your money/allowance  so you can have a money for investing in bitcoin.
threegods

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:36:40 PM

Well this is not advisable, I'll suggest you better not do that ,  better do invest with your "unused" money , because we cant predict the future , at the worst u will lost all your asset just by one day and that will make you crazy
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:48:07 PM

Oh mate, its a risky move. We don't know what will happen in the market in this coming months or coming days. Maybe you could just prioritise your school fees then you can think the other option of you already have money intended for investment.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: