Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:22:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money for school fees. Invested in bitcoin.  (Read 2935 times)
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:07:57 PM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
I do not know what to say, you are too brave to take the decision that even you know the truth that this type of investment is very risky. investing very well when you do it instead of using the money you ought to for something more important. All you have to do now is have to rework the money you have invested to get more as you planned in other areas if long-term investments are less likely and when your cash is lost.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:12:10 PM

In my opinion, you should not have thought so. Learning and investing in bitcoins are two different things. You should not use your tuition fees to invest in bitcoin. You think that learning does not make you rich by buying bitcoins. That's totally wrong. Learning is important for you to understand.
adifariz

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:20:26 PM

I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yes, I know this is wrong because education is more important to us and can not be stolen from us, I am still learning but my cost will double on next payment. But I am sure this will end the good result. What do you think of this? Your suggestion will be highly appreciated. If you do, your actions are wrong, you should prioritize education rather than investing, unless you can earn money for yourself, then you can spend the money you need.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:33:08 PM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

actually in my own thoughts,why you invested the money of your school fees,will if if you want to invest in bitcoin why you just try to find another resources instead  of allocating your school fees into investment,definetly you can invest bitcoin without using capital by try to participate in other resources of cryptocurrency like bounty hunting,faucet or airdrops participation,so that you cannot  tamper your allocating budget of school fees,and continue to fullfill your dreams to investing in digital currency.

Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 01:48:12 PM

I think, you should not invest all your school fees on bitcoin. I say this because I see the condition of bitcoin is still not stable. Lately, the crypto currency market is unpredictable. If you invest in bitcoin in the hope of a doubling profits in the future then it can not be ascertained. My advice, it would be safer if you want to invest in bitcoin with a partial amount only. The rest, you can invest in gold. I am afraid later when you want to take your money on bitcoin coincide when the market price is down. If you invest in gold then it is not possible gold prices will go down.

chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:49:07 PM

For me that is a wrong decision you have, so many people want to go school but they can't afford to pay tuition fees your lucky enough to have opportunity to study, next time you have priorities your study before anything else. Your thinking about to double your money what if you failed, we all know that investing is too risky.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Wahyu aep

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:57:40 PM

quite risky why you choose not to pay for school just to invest in bitcoin. I only suggest if your goal to save assets for the future should be done outside of school hours for example by doing signature promotions that you can do in this forum and your payments can be saved for future assets. this is my advice is very good
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:07:35 PM

there is no problem if you invest if you are laminated if you invest you know it is right and not scam because of the time when there is so much scam so before you invest your money that you should study you must first study it for the latter.

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
diana_sergeevna

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:11:29 PM

Do not rush to invest, as the payment can be high. Yes, and the money will be profitable. Be sure that you have enough money to invest
fairytale

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:11:53 PM

It is not good to invest bitcoin as payment in school fees.Bitcoin should be kept in a bank account rather be used as payment in school fees or other miscelanous fees.Let the half of your number of bitcoins will exchange in local currencies and invest for more useful purposes.But investing bitcoin rather than paying your school fees is a big no,no for me.Remember,it is a great thing to have a big numbers of bitcoin but it is a priviledge of holding a diploma or having a degree in education.
Gulayman

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:13:54 PM

if you learn how to invest and earn bitcoin there is no problem because if you know that your investment is correct you have no problem because you have to learn it before you can not do it because you do it randomly.
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:14:13 PM

It's a risky to invest your tuition fee on bitcoin. What if you lose your money on bitcoin? It's not avoidable, it may happen if the price go down. You will lose effort, money, and also time when that happens. Instead of investing your tuition fee on bitcoin, you should save it for your school and find a way to make money like a part time job, then use your salary on investing at bitcoin, that method is much safer.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:41:00 PM

For me that is a wrong decision you have, so many people want to go school but they can't afford to pay tuition fees your lucky enough to have opportunity to study, next time you have priorities your study before anything else. Your thinking about to double your money what if you failed, we all know that investing is too risky.
I never judge people according of what they did but for me what have you done is not right. In the first place your not supposed to use your school payments for investments. I know your intentions is good but you did a very risky discussion. I know that you only thinking the best for your future. Maybe next time you should think twice before you do such risky acts. Think what will be the result, what if you invest in non profitable projects what will happened to your schooling. Investing is good but you should prioritize what is more important to you as of now. Invest next time and use your saving and not the money that intended to somewhere else.
GabrielBrandon

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:07:46 PM

You have done a wrong thing but your purpose is good, hope you will get  a good feed back.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:42:48 PM

I will only advice you to use your school fees for investment in the cryptocurrency world if only you are guaranteed of getting the capital before the school fees period elapsed because to my understanding there's no guarantee here everything is risk.
melonbtchunter

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:09:36 PM

I think you can not make the right decision. You do not invest in the school's tuition fee bitcoin. This could be the reason for your loss. There is a chance for free earning in bitcoin. You can earn legally by accepting various bounty campaign parts. Investing with school money can be nothing but folly.
sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:14:27 PM

This is quite risky bro. You decided not to pay for school fees to invest on something you are not a hundred percent sure. Yes, investing is not so bad only if you have an allocated money for it. But risking an amount that is supposed to be spent on a need or something more important is not a thing I would do. Spend your extra money only. You already said it, you are still a student. Your future depends on your decisions. Not all investment decisions are okay, especially if you risked something that should be your primary priority.

I strongly agree on you bro crypto is a really big rollercoaster and have a huge risk.

He shouldn't invest the money allocated for his schooling because on market dip it will all be loss.

Spend the money you got on more important thing than bitcoin or altcoins because its such a big gamble.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:21:00 PM

The money you have in your pocket AFTER paying bills is investment money. The money you hold before paying your bills is mostly not yours at all.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:28:34 PM

Pl do not spend money which is allocated for a need especially school fees, very important for children schedule. We should invest what we can afford to lose and not what we cannot as investing much could also result in unexpected losses. Better take  a wise decision  and move ahead.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Elderman87

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

UniDapp

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:32:20 PM

This is a very risky move my friend. I think in all investment endeavour you should always put in money that you can afford to lose. Now I ask you, what are the backup plans you have in case btc depreciates the value of your investment?

══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
FULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORM
══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: