Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:12:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money for school fees. Invested in bitcoin.  (Read 2934 times)
Sedorikku

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:56:37 AM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
I dont imagine that thing happen to you man, i think there is a two side of it,  one is the positive thing and other one is the negative thing. If you sacrifice one, like education than bitcoin,  you think that one will be suffer. I think,  that it will make you happy if your money doubles but if that fails,  you will suffer. But for me wait for the result and be thankful of what you have.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tukangsiomay

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:13:40 AM

Your behavior is gambling. You must consider the consequences of your investment failure. Can you afford it!
Do anything with the worst intentions! The same is true of investment in BTC. Investment success is a beautiful thing!

that's right it's gambling if you invest in bitcoin for school fees, because bitcoin or crypto is not a good place to investment.
the better investment in stocks, property or gold for your school fees and the future.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:23:27 AM

I recommend you not to put your financial supports in BTC. Bitcoin or say crypto-showcase is extremely unpredictable so it might dump ahead, your school charges and may get you into the inconvenience. Contribute just that you can bear to free. At your age, Education and learning is more essential than Earning. So never go for broke in future.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:27:16 AM

I recommend you not to put your financial supports in BTC. Bitcoin or say crypto-showcase is extremely unpredictable so it might dump ahead, your school charges and may get you into the inconvenience. Contribute just that you can bear to free. At your age, Education and learning is more essential than Earning. So never go for broke in future.
Always make some backup. Like at this time, we all know its a loss when we try to sell our btc at these prices and we know too that classes or school are about to start, so better have still some money left at banks or some cash especially allotted for personal needs anytime.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Vika99siombiwi

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:15:55 AM

Education is more important than others. If I have a family with 2 children who go to a more friendly elementary school. A father who always hopes and dreams for my children to become professional someday. Where to bring bitcoin knowledge in school keeps students from continuing to study and investing only in bitcoin. Cool
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:20:20 AM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Your situation is very risky,at this time the market is falling you cant do anything about it but to wait until it will go up  for more profit, i advice you to join bounty campaign you still earn and it is safest way for you to invest .
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:55:25 AM

Too risky bro. The decision you made can cause another problem. If I were you I will pay first your school fees so that I can assure the safetiness of my studies. If your investment will fail then for sure regrets will come.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
patron bounty

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:54:02 AM

according to the information I have read written warning!!!
do not invest anything that is not really able to disappear because we no one knows what will happen in the future
Devourer

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:55:21 AM

woahh cool,investor is a student too. it's seem you are will success soon bro
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:06:06 AM

School and education is a very important thing, we have to do everything to make us go to school, and the presence of bitcoin we can use to increase income so that we can pay for school and education.
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:07:29 AM

I think it is really a good idea but before you do it you are not hundred percent sure that you can pay those school fees , and also you need to think if your money is enough for what you want to happen, and in the end ig you are not able to pay those fees then another problem will occur.
Cryptpopo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:18:04 AM

it is risky even though life is a risk and to succeed in any business it takes a heart boldness and risky heart,there is money for business and there is also money for acquiring knowledge. i will not advice to do that.
GaryGadoot

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:46:19 AM

What you have done is really very risky, so pray and hope for the best.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:54:10 AM

I wonder if your parents and guardian are already called by the school or maybe you already stop schooling by now because you did not able to pay on time due to the market now is in dip since January. It is unwise to invest everything for Bitcoin because it is very risky as the price is unpredictable, i say everything because you already knew that education is for everything so i just hope that you have borrow money to your friends and relatives to cover up school expenses.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:55:12 AM

Just make sure you will have or you will get your money or the capital you use in the investment before the final deadline of paying your tuition fee, I also used my tuition before to buy the things I want then I will just work on something to pay my tuition before the final period.

But  make sure a plan B and plan C is ready just incase there will complication during your investment...
Yes i agree, you must have plan B and plan C because we cannot predict the state of the market in BTC its really uncertain. If market is not in a good state then at least you have choices.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:55:38 AM

I think it is really a good idea but before you do it you are not hundred percent sure that you can pay those school fees , and also you need to think if your money is enough for what you want to happen, and in the end ig you are not able to pay those fees then another problem will occur.

I think it is really a good idea

Lol. Sorry but its not. I dont think it is a good idea to invest the money that is dedicated for school fees or something important alike. because school is more important than bitcoin. you cannot continue studying if you cannot pay the school fees. Bitcoin can wait and even if you cant invest on it now you can still invest on it later if ever you already have a money to spend in. But in the case of education , education must be prioritize because that can give you a better life for your future.

education can save you if anything fails but cryptos cant because we dont know if cryptos can stay for a longer time or not.
Ntaa
Copper Member

Activity: 301

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:58:46 AM

I know you have a good purpose,  you want to succeed by investing your money on bitcoin. But, I thinks don’t use your school fees for investment. You can use your savings or pocket money to invest in bitcoin.
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:06:51 AM

We have our own decision in our life, if you are still studying it's better to study first before investing your in bitcoin. For me it is wrong idea to invest your money or your tuition fee in bitcoin, it is for your studying. It's true that investing in bitcoin is a good deccesion, when you have a capital for it and not your money for your studying.
gelliiknya

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:14:17 AM

You should not have done this at first place. You should not spend the money required for education or other monthly expenses on crypto as it is very volatile.
cherryfer

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:55:35 AM

Sir or mam I don't know what is your gender, my advice to you is if you want to go an investment be sure that your money is for investment it means you have an extra money to fund for investment of bitcoin. Do not use your money that suppose to be for paying tuition for not surely getting profit. just think twice what is right or wrong before you decide whatever you do especially in investment of bitcoin. try to make some extra money if you want to go an investment or if you don't have just join first for Bounty signature campaign if you want to get extra income while you are studying.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: