Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:06:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money for school fees. Invested in bitcoin.  (Read 2935 times)
zymcat

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:01:53 AM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

I don't think it is a wise decision considering the fact that you did it to finance the your education. It is a kind of gambling or you are playing with your education. If the market performs well, then you will be in a safe zone but when the time comes for the payment of your fees, if the market gets crashed further, then what would be the end result? You will be ended up with a loss and a situation in which you are not in a position to pay your school fees.
SamsonFlores

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:02:00 AM

Your idea of investing your tuition fee in bitcoin is way too much risky. before you made that move be sure you know what you are doing and you know how risky
Lataman

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:05:42 AM

I would work extra hours and use that overtime to invest into bitcoin. That way you don't have to pay extra next semester.
Tilysoo

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:13:14 AM

You are thinking very well, it will bring efficiency to your investment, nothing by equipping your knowledge for every job that you start.
Wanpush

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:17:39 AM

You should think this through carefully, because the investment in the bitcoin is 50:50, the percentage of risk and profit is very balanced. I advise you not to make your important assets as investment capital.
endlings

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:19:06 AM

This seems to me to be a very irrational behavior, because learning can guarantee that you have a better future, and bitcoin investment, it is a very high risk, and can not guarantee your future, although many people include me In the meantime, it is said that the future of Bitcoin is good, but there is a risk that you can use it as an investment and you cannot use this kind of gambling
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:21:52 AM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
I am glad you know that is the wrong side. I feel you need more money to buy your desire. Why you all funds put on investing on the bitcoin. I guess if only the half money, you know that too risky invest if the money you put is needed later. Don’t do it again. Think wise way to have extra cash. I am better to find extra money more than putting on the investing. After you finish your education, you can invest in it. For now, spend only the funds that don’t need anymore.
bmirror83

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:49:42 AM

This is beyond taking the risks, this is cheating. Does your parents know about this before you invested? You can work and get your wage then do whatever you want.
hafeezbaloch

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:56:19 AM

if school is using bitcoin system then you can peid monthly fee with bitcoin otherwise this is imposible.
Hopeliza

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:57:59 AM

Good to know that you know yourself that it's not really right thing to do. You just took a risk for this matter. But if you have an alternative money to pay your school fees there's nothing wrong with it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
phelanceter

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:59:15 AM

Actually i don't agree with you have done, the money for school to be used for investment in digital coins it is very high risk losing the money. Investing on bitcoins can always wait because market is volatile. You should pay your tuition fees at the exact time because studying should not be delayed in order for you to become successful in the future.
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:01:14 AM

In my opinion, you shouldn't made your decision like this especially when it was related in your education. It was very wrong idea, what if your expectation didn't reach it? What would be happen to your school fees?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:04:07 AM

You are such  a Very optimistic Young man.  You take a risk in investing Bitcoin instead  of paying your tuition fees.  You Will be dreaming to be a Young billionaire by investing Bitcoin someday. Anyway , a lot of people became famous , successful and became rich by just investing Bitcoin. Just do not forget your studies because that is the most important you Will have in life time. You must priorities your studies . Your extra job and income  support yourself Will do. Goodluck.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
meowskie

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:22:10 AM

Still wrong bro, what if the the value of the bitcoin decrease do you think you can get a profit to investment? But otherwise i wish bitcoin will grow and would not die. Try to join campaign so you can get some bitcoin. I hope that the money you invested will become profitable. Good luck Bro.! Smiley
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:24:11 AM

While I like what you did, and that takes courage I would advise you to have a plan B, look you invested a while back and it's unfortunate that media and government fud brought down the price. I would advise you to seek out loan from someone and continue your education and repay them by doing some part time jobs or for your bitcoins earnings. Investing is good but investing everything and leaving one defenceless is not good.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:24:58 AM

It was very risky decision.
If you really need money urgently, you could find some real, concrete work and earn that money.
You should never invest money you can't afford to loose.
It's the most important lesson in investments.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Totoky

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:44:02 AM

If your tuition fee is sufficient, it is better soon to be paid. However, if you have a reserve fund and are ready to take risks, be it sweet or bitter, please to invest it in bitcoin. Why is that? Bitcoin prices no one can control it, it could be up or down to a point that we can not predict.
Xaad

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:49:40 AM

hey ! don't be so scared. you just take a risk and fortune favours the bold. may be you the investment leads you to run your own school. I appreciate..
but the thing is you should take that risk with your school fee.You can also take that risk from your pocket money.well. Impressed
jcemos9bt

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

WayMaker Miracle Worker

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:59:08 PM

investment is good but dont play with your future, calculate very well before you spent your school feels money on an investment if before the investment pay you back gain, is too late to pay your school feels please dont do that investment first go pay your school feels, but due to your calculation some schools have deadlines for payment of school feels if the investment will pay you your profits before the dead line of payment of your school feels then is a nice one to do.
usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:23:52 PM

I think it is really a good idea but before you do it you are not hundred percent sure that you can pay those school fees , and also you need to think if your money is enough for what you want to happen, and in the end ig you are not able to pay those fees then another problem will occur.

I think it is really a good idea

Lol. Sorry but its not. I dont think it is a good idea to invest the money that is dedicated for school fees or something important alike. because school is more important than bitcoin. you cannot continue studying if you cannot pay the school fees. Bitcoin can wait and even if you cant invest on it now you can still invest on it later if ever you already have a money to spend in. But in the case of education , education must be prioritize because that can give you a better life for your future.

education can save you if anything fails but cryptos cant because we dont know if cryptos can stay for a longer time or not.

This situation is ridiculous. You can invest only if you have free money for it, and you will not suffer lacking them. The previous author is right you can always invest later and don’t have such big risks. This decision is soo hasty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: