Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:19:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money for school fees. Invested in bitcoin.  (Read 2944 times)
Gayidnvf

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:30:48 PM

Do not rush to invest, as the payment can be high. Yes, and the money will be profitable. Be sure that you have enough money to invest
Chopmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:25:58 PM

our idea of investing your tuition fee in bitcoin is way too much risky. Just want to advise that whatever you invest, make sure that this was your expendable amount so in the end even if your investment did not succeed, you won't regret a bit.
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:45:32 PM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

you made the biggest dumb decision in the history.
yes we all believe with bTC
but for god sake man.
investment in cryptocurrency is just a part of your saving and not the amount of your future.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
Baraban66

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:47:30 PM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Now you need to wait a long time to double. But if you trade in altcoins, then maybe there is still the possibility of doubl and not waiting
sarta afdal17

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:44:05 PM

It would be better for you to stay in the bounty campaign and after you get your reward last few months then sell then change your eth to btc and invest. This is a good suggestion, try to follow bounty campaign so you no longer need to use the cost school to invest. If you are a student, then follow the programs because there will not be many obstacles.. Smiley Smiley
JustinTaner

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:32:30 PM

i suggest you better not do that ,  better do invest with your "unused" money , because we cant predict the future , at the wrost u will lost all your asset just by one day and that will make you crazy i think
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:35:41 PM

While I like what you did, and that takes courage I would advise you to have a plan B, look you invested a while back and it's unfortunate that media and government fud brought down the price. I would advise you to seek out loan from someone and continue your education and repay them by doing some part time jobs or for your bitcoins earnings. Investing is good but investing everything and leaving one defenceless is not good.
I was curious that this person did a strange thing and now it is hard for him to manage for his fees but with your comment I got the idea. with your idea that person will get a good time for his investment to get some more time to wait for the price of bitcoin. He can get a loan and if it is possible that the lender can wait for longer then you will not need a part time job but the price of bitcoin will rise to its peak and then you can repay the lender.
military

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:42:27 PM

I will not support this decision because one is your need (education which is compulsory) and investing in cypto currency at present is a huge risk because market are going through roller coaster ride. It is quite possible that amount invested could become half as well then in such scenario how will you pay the fees?
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:06:07 PM

I will not support this decision because one is your need (education which is compulsory) and investing in cypto currency at present is a huge risk because market are going through roller coaster ride. It is quite possible that amount invested could become half as well then in such scenario how will you pay the fees?

Investing is very risk even if not in bitcoin. So i suggest invest with what you afford to lost (extra money) because if it is lost you never regret with you dicissoin. Just being practical.
Sandy25

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:07:14 PM

If you invested it 2mos - 3mos before you need it it is quite possible you will get profit, you're such a risk taker i just hope you made it right and dont to pull it out until you get profits.
Wulanayu

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:15:06 PM

I think you are too risky to take that decision, because the investment you are doing it can not profit quickly.
I think you better withdraw your investment and pay your tuition, I suggest if you want to invest then you better collect money or you can find capital to invest because with you use money for school fee then one day you can at worry with it.

margaret22

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:41:25 PM

I would consider this a risk, which may not be such a good idea. Maybe I am just a bit conservative, but for me study would defenitely come first.

biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:45:22 PM

I think you are too risky to take that decision, because the investment you are doing it can not profit quickly.
I think you better withdraw your investment and pay your tuition, I suggest if you want to invest then you better collect money or you can find capital to invest because with you use money for school fee then one day you can at worry with it.
It maybe too risky for us, but for me I salute this people who did this thing, at least he has the courage in doing it so that he can have the bitcoin that he wants it is okay for as long as he is not stealing money from people or doing scam just to get and have bitcoin.
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:46:27 PM

I think you should invest some money to trade. You can also consider the money you invest is the tuition fee to start investing in the crypto market. you don't put your money to fee fee for the scammer
bizarro

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:52:43 PM

You are a risky guy I would say, It is very brave! I hope that you will have a success on that, because otherwise you will be in trouble
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:11:10 AM

Quite a risky move. But I think you’re doing well. If you bought it at its lowest, then all you to do is wait until the end of the year for the expected record run. Meanwhile, go find a job to compensate for the money you invested.

Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:21:42 AM

Should be grateful that the presence of bitcoin brings a lot of blessings to many people including the unemployed to the students, this certainly makes the students get additional income so they can pay for their schooling.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
Fathurrahman27

Activity: 350
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 04:36:53 AM

Don't do that friend. What do you do is very dangerous, and what do you think that bitcoin will rise 2 times from the previous price is also not necessarily. If you want to invest your money, my advice is don't use your school fees but use the money for your expenses.  I say it because I'm worried if your money disappears because the bitcoin prices are decreased

NOIZ
- A decentralized cognitive ad network -  (https://noizchain.com/)
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:37:14 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency and like all currencies it is subject to market forces like everything else. So don't invest more than you can afford to lose
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:40:21 AM

Very bad decision. I guess this guy failed on his investments. I am thinking what happened to him now, possibly out of school or maybe asked pardon on parents. It is too volatile and bitcoin came from its ath so deep correction was expected early this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: