Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:06:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money for school fees. Invested in bitcoin.  (Read 2944 times)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:40:32 AM

Should be grateful that the presence of bitcoin brings a lot of blessings to many people including the unemployed to the students, this certainly makes the students get additional income so they can pay for their schooling.
It's depend, the timing when op invested he's money the value of btc are still high and we are still seeing more downfall and if he's still holding the coins probably he still at loss and he needs to wait for some time, the risk should be understand well before taking it especially you are still young and that money should be for your future better to understand it deeper.
art.tan

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:51:57 AM

If I were you, I wouldn't do it. No doubt, the education is more important! Education is your investment for all life. You can earn coins in Bounty, then invest them.

DACC.CO ● Decentralized Accessible Content Chain
▬ ● ▬ TOKEN SALE START: 10 JUNE 2018 ▬ ● ▬ (http://dacc.co/)
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:00:09 AM

certain things we do in the nae of investment aren't really investment, many times its mentioned that invest only what you can lose, it literally means put in that extra money, your fee is not something to joke about or play around with, what if the market crumbles and off goes your fees too,, you will probably have to drop out for the tie being since you will be unable to get some immediately, some risks aren't worth taking. and i think that wasn't a very wise decision on your side
LKingLion

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:08:06 AM

You are at point of desperation to grab your money investment back because school opening is coming soon. You must back up your plan like you have some fiat and have some crypto to make a good move whether the price goes up or not you have another plan that you already reserve for the next.
Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:29:15 AM

What with people taking too much unnecessary risks? Bitcoin coin can be profitable yes, but we all know the risks involved in the Crypto market, the markets is just too volatile to play around with. School fees is an important ting that you shouldn't be risking in BTC, if the market fall then where you gonna get the another one, lets learn to take calculated risks
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:32:46 AM

This is basically you're kinda wagering with your luck, either you'll gain more money/ profit out of it or you could loss your school fees/ tuition. I think you shouldn't playing in this investment world with the money that you can't afford to lose. That's risky move.
jemerson1420

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:36:28 AM

i dont think so but my school money
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:53:51 AM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Don't use school money if it's not yours. Maybe your parents didn't even know you gambled the money for school fees to bitcoins. Imagine if the price crashed and they found out you sold the money for bitcoins. They'll probably murder you for that and expect them to not pay for your fees anymore.

ettolrahc19

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:12:02 AM

Investing isn't bad and so with knowing what's wrong but still trying to be positive. What you did is actually a risky one. However your fees will be doubled the next payment and you can never be certain if you earn enough profit to pay your fees back. If I were you, I would've payed my fees then invested later on if I still can. Your decision might lead you to debts.
tera do

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:28:19 AM

This is very immature declension in my opinion, you should not have done it in the first place. My suggestion is to withdraw in profits asap and focus on studies.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 08:34:49 AM

Investing on bitcoin is a great and wise idea but to spent with it using school tuition fees, it's not wise after all. You should put education as a first priority nonetheless. If you really want to venture on bitcoin, you should make some savings  while you are studying after that you can buy bitcoin on your spare money to it.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:40:49 AM

The thread was created long back when the price was peaking high. By that time the investment made by him could have yielded him the best profit if growth has taken place in the way as predicted. Once after the ath the price went opposite to the prediction with more regulations taking effect. In this way the risk is big and the Op has made a big risk investing the money for fees. If he's hasn't earned the profit to pay, only the option available is to hold or end up with loss.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:43:18 AM

Oh my goodness! What you have done was a very risky thing that could stop you from getting to school in the next enrollment. Investing in cryptocurrency is not at all an all-good thing. It may happen that your investment in crypto will take almost a year in order to grow. If your investment is taken from an amount that is intended for something else very important, you are committing a wrong thing. If you took this step in January, you will have to wait for several more months.
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:44:09 AM

Where do you get the school payment you are currently in? From your parents? it might not be that if it's all bitcoin you want to get what you get first If you just do it. If your action requires your mates to be wrong, you will prioritize an education rather than investing, in the case of the exception if you can make money for yourself and where you go with you then you can, You will spend the money as you need.
luan la

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:49:40 AM

we should not use school.fees for investment in bitcoins,,because cryptocurrency can clash at any time
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:52:01 AM

It could be take more time to increase it's value. It's not stable. Some time when BTC decreased then it has been taken more time to raise it's value. We can't be take it as our weekly or monthly expenses like School fee, for utility bills.It could be risky for you.Make a positive decision to earn huge or make permanent amount.Don't depend on this, this is not a good idea.First explore other way to keep your study continue and i think this could be better for you .  Smiley

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:15:04 PM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
you have good thoughts, my advice if you want to start investing, you have a lot to learn the investment you will choose, learn the risk because investment in bitcoin have high risk

Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:20:12 PM

Do not sacrifice your future for the sake of crypto. I think that is not the best way to do things. Investment in Bitcoin is definitely a good one. It is a wise decision to invest in Bitcoin because the value is generally appreciating but once the concern of education is brought to the table, there should be no compromise. You should not have done that. But since it has already been done, you have no other option but to wait for it to rise back and gain.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:23:06 PM

How sure you are that it can be doubled as what you have expected? I know your intention was good but as you can see or observed bitcoin is still in dip. The money you invested was intended for your tuition fee I am just hoping that before your parents know about what you have done you already pay it or you already resolve your problem also you've got profit.
jorgelugra

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:30:25 PM

I don't know whether it is a good decision because really money for school shouldn't be invested anywhere because of possible risks. If you really double your money then you will win! I don't know but this may be good
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: