Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:43:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money for school fees. Invested in bitcoin.  (Read 2935 times)
Crypto Mark

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:37:09 PM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
I really appreciate it. There are many ways for you to go to school. Saving through bitcoin for school can be done. Bitcoin can be done on the sidelines of busyness in school or perhaps more said as extracurricular activities. A lot of science and competence are also in bitcoin, including technological competence as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Saveralll

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:44:56 PM

I don't know whether it is a good decision because really money for school shouldn't be invested anywhere because of possible risks. If you really double your money then you will win! I don't know but this may be good
things like this are not very good because it is a gift money from our parents for school fees rather than to be invested in bitcoin. if you do it will only make your parents disappointed. it's better school just invest in bitcoin, education is more important because education as our reserve one day.
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:49:30 PM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
Yes, education are more important because it will help us to understands about deep things to have a further knowledge like this Bitcoin. We will not invent or discovered Bitcoin without educational background. On the other hand, You have a problems in terms of payment because there’s a 50:50 chance to obatain the higher value you invested but it will change if you know a lot about transactions in Bitcoin or other crypto currencies. By the way do not lose hope and the good luck will be coming soon.
jenilyn

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:55:11 PM

It is not easy to invest in bitcoin your money for school it is risky. Much better invest what you have like small money not your money for school. Be wise and think before you decide.
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:55:53 PM

This ain’t right, you’re risking your education for something that is unsure. It would be nice if it worked, but I don’t suggest that you should do this again. Education is priceless and far more important. Also, don’t forget that Bitcoin is volatile, it is unstable.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:06:04 PM

Well i think what you did is wrong you should pay your tuition first because education is the most important thing right now for you. What if your investments falls? If you really want to invest in crypto currency you can find other solution to be able to invest like joining the campaigns here in the net that pays bitcoin and other coins. I suggest to not gamble tour tuition fee specially if it was provided to you by your parents.

RenatoVillarinJr

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:14:10 PM

with an education you all have everything you need to rise above all of the Success and fulfill every last one of your Dreams and your future, Think carefully if your if you want to Invest your school fees.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:19:25 PM

If you can find a way to hold the authorities off your neck until the returns on your investment comes in then you will have a great story to tell. However I must add you should invest with something like this. But in the end if it all works I wish you well.

Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:27:13 PM

Much better for you to still join in bounty campaigns and after you get your rewards hold it atleast a months then sell then convert your eth to btc and invest.
This is a great suggestion, try to follow a bounty campaign so you no longer need to use school fees to invest. If you are a student, then following a bounty program will not be much of an obstacle.

Great answers! some of my friends are in that situation too and they are joining bounty campaign. Try it! Some of them already had a success! and they are supporting their own livelihood. Smiley Anyway, goodluck on you studies!
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:27:24 PM

we should not use school.fees for investment in bitcoins,,because cryptocurrency can clash at any time

Yes it is too risky to use school fees for investments in bitcoin. Education is very important to every person that is why do not take the risk. If you really love to be involved in bitcoin you can do bounty and maybe if you will become successful of course with hard work you can now invest using your bounty profit.
marinakofoleva

Activity: 336