Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:28:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money for school fees. Invested in bitcoin.  (Read 2935 times)
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:02:05 PM

Oh my god i can't believe you did something so risky. I hope you invest in the right thing, and even get profits from that.
I'm afraid that something bad may happen. Do your parents know about this? They should know, at least they may be able to prevent anything bad that might happen with your education.
I hope your investment went well, later, don't use imporant money to invest. But save some of your pocket money and use them. Pay your school fee first because it's important. I don't want to hear you're dropped out because of the fee or such. Goodluck!

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:03:48 PM
Merited by King Sastro (27)

Many say bitcoin is a savior because it has helped many people who have economic difficulties or poor until they can finance the school, this is what makes the government immediately legalize bitcoin for greater benefits.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:09:05 PM

For me, it will depend on the situation of the person. But for now, I think it will be a terrible idea to risk that money just to invest in bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin’s amount is fluctuating too much and if you risk all your money investing in bitcoin I’m sure that you will be pity at the end if bitcoin’s value decreases too much. But if you can afford t lose the money you spend investing in bitcoin I’m sure that it will be a new source of income to you. In this kind of business don’t spend the money that you can’t afford to lose especially in this kind of situation that your future will depend on what you act or do right now.  Smiley
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:11:37 PM

this is what I am currently doing and I feel the benefits. I invested my money in bitcoin, earning money to pay my tuition.
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:30:21 PM

bitcoin can greatly help the cost for the benefit of school. because once the disbursement is done after the sale of this token can finance all the school needs. this is very beneficial for students who participate in investing with bitcoin without having to trouble parents to finance school fees ..
Ling ching xu

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:31:00 PM

Your behavior is gambling. How can you sure if its will be doubled in the next payment??. Do not use your own money to that way because you can not know if your invest will gonna be success or not.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:40:02 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 01:07:37 AM by Question123

I think it's not a good Idea. But it's your choice if you want to invest your money because you are in the right age I think.
The price of the bitcoin is decreasing compared to the price last few months ago. So if you invested to the bitcoin last few months you lose some of your money. I suggest next time you need to think wise make a research first before doing anything you want.
sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:49:33 PM

This is quite risky bro. You decided not to pay for school fees to invest on something you are not a hundred percent sure. Yes, investing is not so bad only if you have an allocated money for it. But risking an amount that is supposed to be spent on a need or something more important is not a thing I would do. Spend your extra money only. You already said it, you are still a student. Your future depends on your decisions. Not all investment decisions are okay, especially if you risked something that should be your primary priority.
That is very risky decision. Your money saved at bank fir paying your school fee is not suggested to invest in bitcoin. Probably, you may consider it right because you can get profit as expected but it is not usually happened like that.So you should invest only your extra money or idle funds.
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:51:38 PM

I disagree with this way, because Bitcoin investing is very risky, you can lose your money, or at least your money will decrease when bitcoin price goes down. What if it happens at the same time you need money to pay for school, you will sell your Bitcoin for a low price ??! should the money for the cost of education is kept in the Bank only. Let If at any time you want to take it, it is easy and the value is also fixed.
Mentari78

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:53:35 PM

I think it's wrong, investing in bitcoin must know the risks to be faced, because the value of fluctuating bitcoin is not possible money that you invest will multiply quickly. my advice is just a reasonable investment, if you have the rest of your allowance, it can make an investment.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:55:23 PM

if your country has received bitcoin as tax and already legalized bitcoin as a safe investment and transaction then it does not matter but if your country has not received bitcoin as a legal digital currency it seems very horrible.
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:04:50 PM

i do think that bitcoin investment is more risky. The only risk in bank investment is the bankruptcy which rarely happens and ofcourse you won't invest to banks which are not under the government. While on the other hand, investing to bitcoins is more risky due to the market volatility which sometimes result to partial loss of profit.
paruru123

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:12:14 PM

I don't know whether it is a good decision because really money for school shouldn't be invested anywhere because of possible risks.
Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:16:45 PM

if in my opinion not right gan. because school fees are very important. if compared with investment in bitcoin. (important investment in bitcoin is important if paying tuition is very important) from the above language is very understandable.

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
DavitRoi

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:41:34 PM

This idea is very risky and also not so good for student...as a student i also invest bitcoin for my education but i don't use education fee for  investment,because some time bitcoin value is growing down.You can sell your other property for your investment like car or other money but school fees is not good. 
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:04:46 PM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
It's a risky investment my friend, but it could happen an make a very good profit. I can't blame you for this investment, because I think that you believe so much in bitcoin and I accept your decision. I hope bitcoin price will increase too much and double your investment or even it will be x3.
Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:27:47 PM

that's not a good idea. because if you lose, your school fees will be threatened. you better save your pocket money, if it has accumulated a lot, make for trading capital.
but if you dare to invest in bitcoin with your fees school, di it, receive the consequence, because it will be very harmful to you if you do not get a big advantage to replace it.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
vibingpositively

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:39:07 PM

You seemingly only thought about what could happen in a good scenario, but you didn't field the okay scenario or worst in your OP. Also I wonder how you have felt these past 3 months while your money is stuck and you know you have made a bad bet. As is I would probably let it ride, but pulling out right now might not be a bad decision either as you may be minimizing your losses (in case things go more south from here).

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
CoPil

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:08:25 PM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

It will probably delay you for a semester or more... you can never predict what will happen to the money you invest. Yes, investing in cryptos is a risk... but  this isn't just right. You shouldn't just think about money here... think about your priorities and your future. You could've just saved up money for investment or do campaigns here while you're studying. I don't know your purpose or goal why you want to double the amount of your money but in my opinion this is not wise. But I still hope you'll end up with a good result, good luck with that.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:57:32 PM

This is not advisable and too risky. For me,  i will never do that,  it is much better to exert a lot of efforts and do an investment from my salary that invest my money that is supposed to be paid as my school fees.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: