Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:15:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money for school fees. Invested in bitcoin.  (Read 2944 times)
NyLymZbl

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:56:40 AM

I am agree with your decisions about the investment in bitcoin, but school fees? have you think twice? I mean to invest in this uncertain market? investment is not about believe or not but how do you know about the market well. if you really need to invest, you should have paying more of your times on it and don't expect to get double in short time or even your capital got stucked.
jobel

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:15:36 AM

yes, probably,bitcoin can help the individual to support there needs. Bitcoin is the key of there success that individual people buys all they want in life. that they invest in bitcoin.
TommyJr

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:08:36 AM

You take a very big risk, hope and pray for you.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 06:14:46 AM

You can also try to joined lot of bounty campaign. Actually if you want to invest for the long term and trading for the short term profit.most a like that hold is nice choice you can try it helpful ways.
btc02190110

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:16:23 AM

Investing Is not Bad.. But Investing Your School fees Huh Mmmm not a good choice. Because It is Too Much Risky. You can participate in bounty campaigns. Then You can invest your own money without risking your only money.. And also remember.....Education is First... Smiley
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:24:14 AM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
Hopefully your plan goes well and you can benefit from your investment. But you should know also that there is no certainty in this investment, and the price can go up higher and can also go down at any time. For that I hope you have thought of the plan else if your plan is not working and what you expect does not match reality, so you do not regret it later and do not think negatively about bitcoin. Because in an investment is not certain, because all only estimates and the end of time also will determine the certainty.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:24:47 AM

I think the results are directly proportional to the risks that arise, so too, for the money you pay for school use for your school to invest bitcoin, if you fail you can not continue school, but if you succeed you will be able to finish school even by making a profit
waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:29:08 AM

I admire how brave you are that you took the risk of investing your tuition fee. But then, this crypto market is a gamble. We are not certain what could happen or what could be the price of Bitcoin in the next months. So I guess if you really want to invest. Only invest your spare money. Because if you lose, at least your obligations are all settled.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
buy-it

Activity: 223

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:34:46 AM

Well, your proportion is not all that succumbed to by me because it is somehow very risky, due to the volatility these coins are carrying. But better still, if you have calculated well the termination period for paying your school fees shall not be affecting you at the time you speculated to cash out , all well and good for you, you might be lucky to have increased well your earnings. More importantly is for you to join bounties with your left over. Don't forget that it is more advisable to invest what you can afford to loose in Crytocurrency.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:39:38 AM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Maybe I will be able to give the best advice to you when you have not invested your money, but the fact that you have invested your money and you just ask for advice. So I can only hope that you benefit from your investment in the time you have set, but you should prepare another plan if it turns out in the time you specify the results are not in accordance with what you expect. Because what you do really is very risky where you try to gamble with your educational future. Hopefully you are lucky my brother.
Sadum

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:05:41 AM

what you do is very brave and I think you should be careful to do so because the risks that you do this can be bad for your education. My advice if you want to start, your calculations should be correct.

▐░▒ Thaler Token ▒░▌
【 A Foundation For The Mass Adoption Of Crypto 】 (https://www.thalertoken.com/)
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:08:19 AM

You are still a student so your education should be your priority rather than investing the money in bitcoin. Try to gain knowledge and skills first through education to fully understand all the things you need to understand including cyptocurrencies and trading. The money you spent in buying a bitcoin is for your school fees only and you should only use money that you can afford to lose in bitcoin.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:30:25 AM

great idea, i did that too
today there are many students who use cryptocurrency to pay for education,
that way, cryptocurrency also helps everyone to enjoy a decent education

Brightcrypto

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:41:02 AM

That is a very risky to take not to pay your school fees, while investigating on crypto. But all the same, if the time you take you decision, the bitcoin price is lower than and calculate the period to withdraw from the day you invest on
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:41:56 AM

I admire how brave you are that you took the risk of investing your tuition fee. But then, this crypto market is a gamble. We are not certain what could happen or what could be the price of Bitcoin in the next months. So I guess if you really want to invest. Only invest your spare money. Because if you lose, at least your obligations are all settled.
Yeah I totally agree with you, investing your money is not a bad thing but it is risky and even if it has the slightest chance of risk, this can cause you some trouble. Therefore, you should have a wise plan for using your money, like 50% for school fees and 30% for daily needs and the rest for investing, etc. But if you invest your tuition fees and it doubles and you use the profit to pay school fees then how wrong could this be?
Hopeliza

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:23:11 AM

What you did was wuite great because you invested it at your own risk. You just trust how good is the Bitcoin. And I hope you invested in right place or in a good project so you'll earn a lot of Bitcoin

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:25:01 AM

I think there is nothing wrong with that as long as you are assured that what you invested wil grow more so when you sell after awhile you'll gain a lot.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:40:46 AM

I think this is so much risky.And what happen if you invest your money?  yes it can grow but if it is not i think you actually pay so much someday or you pay double or triple amount of your school fees , you need more money and if you do not pay for you school fees you can't continue your studying. Education is all people need to has a good and great future.So for now that your still studying dont invest your school fees . You can do that when you finish studying and have your work .
Da Cambodia

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:52:36 AM

FOr me , That very good idea because i need some money for my school fees in college and for my school allowances and for my allowance for my self and for thinking future we need all about school and of course it may help if we may invest in bitcoin.
Max.junior1

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:52:46 AM

I believe investing in Bitcoin will make a profit, but there is something much more important with investing. Education should take precedence, so I suggest that you pay for school needs rather than investing. You just need the right time to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: