Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:19:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money for school fees. Invested in bitcoin.  (Read 2944 times)
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:58:21 AM

if you are not using it now, you can invest it on bitcoin because i think it will be a big help for you when you earn profit on it, because aside from getting a profit, you will also gain knowledge about how bitcoin helps you to earn even without investing. Just like what you did by joining in signature campaign.
Daday23

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:21:49 AM

I think it look so very risky,for me it is not a good idea to invest the money for the education of your child.Yes!bitcoin can give a good profit but there is always a risk.My child education is already planned and i invest it in 100% i know it will grow.
bohtrung3

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:43:11 AM

In my opinion, we should not think so, Learning in investing in bitcoin are two different things, the first one we do not have to use the tuition we have to invest in Crypto and bitcoin currency. here we should be able to think that learning does not make us rich by buying bitcoin It is very wrong. Learning is important to gain knowledge and wider understanding.
david tien

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:53:30 AM

Actually i don't agree with you have done, the money for school to be used for investment in digital coins it is very high risk losing the money
Bastok

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:04:49 AM

Just make sure you will have or you will get your money or the capital you use in the investment before the final deadline of paying your tuition fee, I also used my tuition before to buy the things I want then I will just work on something to pay my tuition before the final period.

But  make sure a plan B and plan C is ready just incase there will complication during your investment...

There's nothing wrong in investing your money specially your thingking for your future but the problem is your using the money that it is allocated tobyour education that will benefit of your future. You are so brave to take a risk even that your still a student. Your experience throughout your journey will teach you that will lead you to success. Dont give up easily when you fail and hope it will double your investment so you can pay your tuition fee.
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:24:03 AM

I don't think you realize how risky and volatile the crypto market is. You just risked your future with a currency that was already at its ATH at that time. Did you expect the price to keep on climbing. How much more do you think the coin would have gone up in price. Now you will have to suffer the consequences of your one mistake for many years to come.

edjames

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:33:39 AM

Can you cover the doubled school fees?

One very high risk strategy (and probably one I wouldn't advise you to follow) is to take a loan out for the fees, then hope that the rise in you BTC investment is more than the interest payment to the loan.

I'm quite confident about a BTC rise, but I would risk money I can't afoot to lose, or put myself in debt over it
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:27:33 PM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
with the  current price of bitcoin probably you are not earning any profit for the investment you have in bitcoin cause the price now is much lower than its price last January. i hope this will serve as a lesson that never invest your money alotted for tuition fee to anything else.
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:54:21 PM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
You can earn in bitcoin without investing your money to your school fees. You can study while earning in bitcoin like participating bounty campaign to earn like joining posting bounty to earn you don't have to invest in bitcoin.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:34:05 PM

I think you should pay education first before investing on cryptocurrency. Investing on cryptocurrency market is very high risk because we never know bitcoin price tomorrow or next mont.
I think its much wise if investing our money that we can afford to lose

airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:40:47 PM

Hmm, I think it is not a good idea to use your money for tuition or school fee for an investment in bitcoin or any cryptocurrency.  We all know how risky and volatile bitcoin is. What if the price of the cryptocurrency you have invested with has not rising up for a long time?  What will happen to your education?  Cryptocurrency is no doubt a good investment,  but don't risk such important things.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:44:42 PM

I think thats nit a good idea that your money for your tuition goes to bitcoin investement. First bitcoin dont need money to invest, you only have to join with the signature with the use of your internet access. After your hardwork youll be paid off. So there is no money involve in entering btc.
TheGreatUnknown

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:44:54 PM

A very risky moved bro, you didn't even realize that there is a huge possibility of the prices going down and if that happens you will be scolded pretty bad by your parents. I suggest you join in bounty campaign in that way you can earn tokens in exchange for your hard work and efforts and in that way you don't need to put out money or invest in cryptocurrency.
bohtrung3

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:45:01 PM

I feel we have taken too much risk just for the sake of looking for a profit that no one guarantees us. I'm not going to move that way especially when it comes to education today, because It's our money so hopefully we can get a better end result later on, But have a backup plan on how to make money for tuition if it does not end well.
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:57:12 PM

Education is important and you can concur studying and earning in bitcoin. In bitcoin you can earn without investing by just participating in a bounty campaign to earn just doing posting or bounty signature. You don't need to invest your money to pay at school to earn and theres a lot of ways to earn.
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:07:21 PM

Investing bitcoin with your school fees is very risky, and I do not recommend you because the value of bitcoin is unstable. And you have to think about your education first.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:08:16 PM

Earning in this field is good but, invest it on education, it makes you sucesss in any field of humanity  if you have a higher education more job will find you , more opportunity
Posting in here and job in a day make balance in the end you will be success .

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:12:57 PM

n fact, all the schools need money as a payment of the fees. Therefore, money is important for school funding. It is important to learn bitcoins as well so that they can earn extra income so they can not be overloaded.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:15:23 PM

You have the guts. I am impressed with the way you think because eventhough your still a student,you are thinking about investments already. Just be careful because it is too risky. Try to join bounty campaigns,in this way you can still earned without using your school tuition fees. Goodluck.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
noneedmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:15:37 PM

You are very wrong. If you are a student, it's better to focus on the lesson until you graduate and make money. After earning money from work, you can invest your money.
If you want to learn while investing, you better invest with the rest of your allowance not from your parents money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: