Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:56:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money for school fees. Invested in bitcoin.  (Read 2944 times)
Vitalik1985

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:19:30 PM

I do not think that this is a good idea. You can not use such money and credit funds, because there are always risks. And investing in yourself is always a plus. I can wish you good luck and do not do it again.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:20:22 PM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
Much better for you to still join in bounty campaigns and after you get your rewards hold it atleast a months then sell then convert your eth to btc and invest.
This is a great suggestion, try to follow a bounty campaign so you no longer need to use school fees to invest. If you are a student, then following a bounty program will not be much of an obstacle.
That's correct.One of the best suggestion is to join in bounty campaigns. Just follow the instructions and wait for the outcome. This is much better than using your school tuition fees to invest. I hope that in the near future you will use your own money to invest in bitcoin.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:21:18 PM

its too risky if you invest all of your money in bitcoin, and as you know for the education purpose, if bitcoin is rising up I think its okay, but if the price of bitcoin is getting lower, I think it will the worst, your education will stop because your lost in bitcoin, I think you need t find another ways to make sure your money is safe

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Grechkatx

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:32:57 PM

Wow, I think it's best not to. It is better to leave money for training and you can always invest because it will not go anywhere. Learning is an important step in the life of any person.
Ngelieh@

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:40:08 PM

my advice and entry is ,, the school is very important and can not delay the delay, because anyhow very support or help the child in the community, in my own country minimum compulsory education is 9 years.
adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:49:47 PM

I don't think that this is a smart move. I'd rather invest my savings rather than investing my school fees. but if you have someone to support your school fees then atleast you invested it rather than spending it to useless stuff.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:58:40 PM

Yeah why not,  I think it was kinda good decision tho when you have an economy plan while you're study. But as long as your investing doesn't disturb your study in your schools, because sometimes you can't even get the focus on your lessons when you just thinking of your assets that you have invested. So maybe you need to know how to manage your time very well.
Kingjagat

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:04:44 PM

if we invest money in bitcoin of course there is definitely a risk but if we invest money in bitcoin sekilah with bitcoin price is in high price of course we can get many benefits and in my opinion this time is the right time to buy bitcoin because now the price is at low level and I think someday bitcoin price will soon rise high and we will sell it when the price is high and from our sales will get many advantages

I think risking the amount that should be spent on a need or something more important is not something I would do. Spend your extra money alone. You've said it, you're still a student. Your future depends on your decision. Not all investment decisions are okay, especially if you are risking something that should be your top priority.
It's quite risky. You decide not to pay the school fees to invest in something you are not 100% sure. Yes, investing is not so bad only if you have money allocated to it.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:22:09 PM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
I think it's not good idea to do this, to use your money to invest in bitcoin you know the value is very unpredictable so what if you cannot earn profit from your investment what happen to your study, and I think your parents disappointed to you. You can join in bitcoin even without investment you can join in signature campaign it is best for student like you .

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:22:17 PM

OP already have invested his tuition for bitcoins and doesn't need advice, he simply wants to justify the reason why he made the decision in the first place.
Serj007

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:34:31 PM

A step is of course risky, at the moment I would not wet real money, since there is not at least some stability, I agree with the guys, I would participate in charitable companies
x xurtjati

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:42:55 PM

I think it takes a strong belief to invest money in school in bitcoin and hopefully it will be able to collect your payments at school. When bitcoin will increase, you are very lucky. But be prepared what you decide is adalkah something that you think will bring big profits and indeed if investing we should also be ready to take risks but if there is more money I think it would not hurt if we try to invest our money in bitcoin for the cost of school payments in future Wink
handini

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:55:44 PM

I think it takes a strong belief to invest money in school in bitcoin and hopefully it will be able to collect your payments at school. When bitcoin will increase, you are very lucky. But be prepared what you decide is adalkah something that you think will bring big profits and indeed if investing we should also be ready to take risks but if there is more money I think it would not hurt if we try to invest our money in bitcoin for the cost of school payments in future Wink
the person who invests his school fees into the bitcoin must have steadfastness in acting, because that risk always has to be dealt with. so who does not think in doing something that causes us to crumble
Syakbrown

Activity: 354
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:04:53 PM

this is a mistake,I think you have bet your uncertain future , because when you make an investment then you must prepare a reserve fund so as not to fall directly when the results are not in accordance with what you want. my advice is better you join bounty first to raise funds in order to make an investment.
alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:00:52 PM

In my own opinion, there's nothing wrong in making investments on bitcoin, as long as the money you are using is not coming from loan or intended for a more important purpose or thing. Any ways, we can make investments any time from now.
reidel21

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:10:22 PM

Investing on bitcoin is a great and wise idea but to spent with it using school tuition fees, it's not wise after all. You should put education as a first priority nonetheless. If you really want to venture on bitcoin, you should make some savings  while you are studying after that you can buy bitcoin on your spare money to it.
anything9ce

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:21:16 PM

it's a personal view...i think they both contributes to your future but one has an immediate gratification and reward while the other you  have to patiently wait an go through series of classes..i as a person will invest my school fees any day into bitcoin cause with bitcoin you can make more than your invested fees and go through school in a grand style
jjjrmy

Activity: 221

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:24:48 PM

I recommend you not to put your financial supports in BTC. Bitcoin or say crypto-showcase is extremely unpredictable so it might dump ahead, your school charges and may get you into the inconvenience. Contribute just that you can bear to free. At your age, Education and learning is more essential than Earning. So never go for broke in future.
chara78

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 09:32:09 PM

my suggestion of school fees finish first, then if there is money left in may invest.
Watchy312

Activity: 193

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:34:33 PM

What with people taking too much unnecessary risks? Bitcoin coin can be profitable yes, but we all know the risks involved in the Crypto market, the markets is just too volatile to play around with. School fees is an important ting that you shouldn't be risking in BTC, if the market fall then where you gonna get the another one, lets learn to take calculated risks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: