Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:32:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money for school fees. Invested in bitcoin.  (Read 2938 times)
tazman

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:34:45 PM

There is an awful and great side on this. The awful side, you spend the cash given to you for your school charges. The great side, you made the best choice. Rather you spend your cash into others, you spent your cash in a decent venture and you won't think twice about it.
AltCoinBuddah

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:51:54 PM

You can also try to joined lot of bounty campaign. Actually if you want to invest for the long term and trading for the short term profit.most a like that hold is nice choice you can try it helpful ways.
NotAtOld

Activity: 200

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:01:52 PM

with an education you all have everything you need to rise above all of the Success and fulfill every last one of your Dreams and your future, Think carefully if your if you want to Invest your school fees.
jessequick

Activity: 220

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:20:19 PM

If you can find a way to hold the authorities off your neck until the returns on your investment comes in then you will have a great story to tell. However I must add you should invest with something like this. But in the end if it all works I wish you well.
karisiak123

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:27:32 PM

I think the steps you take are wrong because you use money for school purposes. better save in the bank.
if you want to invest you can use the funds from the project or bounty.

alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:30:08 PM

dont take such risk mate.. this is really very risky.. this market is full of suspense Cheesy nobody knows what will happen ...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:34:37 PM

I assume that you are studying in college.Its too risky I bet if you put all the money for school fees in bitcoin.I believe paying of tuition fees normally is split up in four terms.First is during enrollment,preliminary,midterm then final exam.This one semester covers only in four months time.So if you invest the money within this time,you might lose some of your money since bitcoin is only good for long term investment.You better think seven times before doing it.
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:43:05 PM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
Money makes money. Only a question if you are able to take a chance. Life is the art of choices. You can, thanks to the crypto, pay for tuition and much more ...
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:57:24 PM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

It is okey to invest on bitcoin but always make sure you invested it right to avoid to lose your money, but it is not good because you exchange it for your schooling. Maybe you should try to join different campaign or bounties so that you can earn BTC or other crypto currency without having investing you money. You just need hardwork.

Vivif

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:04:32 PM

It is okey to invest on bitcoin but always make sure you invested it right to avoid to lose your money, but it is not good because you exchange it for your schooling. Maybe you should try to join different campaign or bounties so that you can earn BTC or other crypto currency without having investing you money. You just need hardwork.

Oh no... It's not good. It's has a big risk using the money to paying the school to invest in crypto. Don't do stupid. But yes, Any other way to get in crypto, like @francesyrus said. We can join campaign or bounty. we can earn a lot of token and BTC. Doing task and yes we will have a BTC or token.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:22:08 PM

you should know that investing in bitcoin has a high risk and I think wrong if you use school funds for investment, you can invest without using capital and you can get by following bounty campaign
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:39:25 PM

You just take the highest risk, because in bitcoin investment the probability of lose is always higher and investing your school fee is a wrong idea because this can cause you to lose your education.
zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:51:02 PM

You already take the most risky in your life because first of all you know that it is not good to invest your money in bitcoin instead of paying your school fees. We know that eventhough we invest our money in bitcoin we still do not know if it will be have a higher profit or not especially when they are people who wants to steal your money then everything sacrifices that you've that will be gone. Honestly this is a wrong idea and even me I don't really think that it is worth to take the risks especially when I know that there's a possibility where my money won't work on it or my money won't get a higher profit than my expectations though it is sad that you left your education just to invest your money for bitcoin without the assurance of return. Just my opinion.
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:53:33 PM

If you are convinced then this does not matter, but you have to be careful. if your fate is good again, then you will get a lot profit, and of course money for school so more, but if your fate is bad you can lose all your money. actually investing in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrexncy this risk is very high, so before doing it you must be sure in the heart first
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:57:51 PM

As a mother and the school days are almost near, of course i will not going to do that.  I will invest with crypto whenever i have lots of savings with me.

SilverChromia

Activity: 357

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:15:43 PM

Thats what are you doing right now that thing we called gambling ourselves and our future it is good that you are looking for good and looking forward for your future but we must not forget that we need to have a lot of knowledge and skills before putting ourselves into a risky thing that we will do in our life. It is good to invest if you do seeking a good future. But it will be bad if you do not have much goal for yourselves and to your future

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:16:52 PM

Well for me using your money for school fees is really a bad decesion to do but if you invested it on the strrongest cryptocurrency i think it is okay because the money you invested with bitcoin can reaally rise this year, just hold keep and hold your bitcoin.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:20:36 PM

do with confidence and never be arrogant with your friends at school
very good if you can be independent in seeking knowledge
You will be trained to be able to run the business in the future with your experience

Thatsit

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 11:52:56 PM

The truth is that investing becomes a long-term, brother. Yes, I believe investment should be a good one and you have to give time for it. And that's why I said a long term because you said that you invested with your school fees, it is necessary that you do not want to gain profit in such a short time. Yes is possible if your luck helps you. But do not worry, you'll definitely get a good profit. Be patient because it is possible in Bitcoin.
jayo89

Activity: 180

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:57:41 PM

I think that you can not invest the money that you are not ready to lose, it's just stupid and irresponsible! But this is your decision. So you must make every effort to not lose this money!

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: