Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 05:43:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money for school fees. Invested in bitcoin.  (Read 2944 times)
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:23:18 AM

the school tax money used for bitcoin investing seems like it's terrible and has a very high risk because bitcoin prices are currently unstable so making bitcoin is not suitable for investment if using such very important money.
Jcag07

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:36:32 AM

my only advice would have been only invest what you can spare. as you said yourself education is more important so why would you do that.
hope you it will all work out for you. but also hope you have a backup plan if it doesn't

I know some people who invested in bitcoin and they earned and used the money for school fees. Just like my friend he finished his bachelors degree by the help of bitcoin he even pay his own tuition fees and also he can provide his own budget for everyday when he was going to school even his meal. So i salute bitcoin because this is so helpful.
Motigbo401

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:04:13 AM

This is a very high risk to take because now that the market is in deep, the bitcoin price might keep depreciating till the period allowed to pay your school fees elapses ; resulting into you not being able to pay again, I think you know what that means? So I advice you pay your school fees for now
Farvin2

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:14:25 AM

Since you already realized what you did was wrong. And Bitcoin is a very risky decision you can not make sure you're able 100% profit. So better way for you is follow bounty project and earn rewards without spending your money.
upinros

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:14:35 AM

Yes what you do is quite risky why you choose not to pay for school just to invest in Bitcoin. I'm only advising you if your goal to save assets for the future should be done outside of school hours for example by doing a signature promotion that you can do in this forum and your payouts can be saved for future assets. You will only invest what you can save it. as you say to yourself, education is more important so why do you do that.
ruhel khan

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:21:58 AM

I think this is a very risky to invest school fees in bitcoin for double profit. Because bitcoin price is not stable and you can't be sure that price will go higher. May be it can go down instead of going higher.
1DC

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:42:26 AM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

That's what we called risk , I think you shouldn't do that thing . First , crypto investment is so risky ,you'd never know when or wether your investment will be grow or comeback and crypto investment doesn't grow or doubled in just a month , some coins grow after a year so investing your tuition fee doesn't sounds good.
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:48:37 AM

this is called mental fighters, you think far ahead for more results than when you invested it. before doing so, i just suggest you to share the story to people who understand better. and make sure the choice you choose is the best way.
Johnny_ric0

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:03:50 AM

I hope you think it through before investing your school money in crypto - I would say it is bold decission you have made, not that wise, bud bold definitely. You can earn much more holding it for certain time but get proper education and decent job sounds nice and conservative to me Smiley
nheychan

Activity: 203

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:08:20 AM

I am hoping that you are the one who's making money for your own fees that you used in risking to bitcoin. Why? Because if it is your parents, it's quite disappointing, they worked very hard for your fees and then you just risk it all in bitcoin which is not stable. I know everyone here trusts bitcoin. But, risking what your parents worked hard for for your own future is not a good idea. Just saying.
roborttyler

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:34:37 AM

Do not sacrifice your future for the sake of crypto.  Bitcoin can be done on the sidelines of busyness in school or perhaps more said as extracurricular activities. A lot of science and competence are also in bitcoin, including technological competence as well.
collision00

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:48:58 AM

This is very hazardous brother. You chose not to pay for school charges to contribute on something you are not a hundred percent beyond any doubt. Truly, contributing isn't so awful just in the event that you have an apportioned cash for it. In any case, taking a chance with a sum that should be spent on a need or something more critical isn't a thing I would do. Spend your additional cash as it were. You as of now said it, you are as yet an understudy. Your future relies upon your choices. Not all speculation choices are alright, particularly in the event that you gambled something that ought to be your essential need.
quocsi

Activity: 360

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:56:20 AM

it's too dangerous. This may affect your study. I think you should use money  your tuition fees to pay for the tuition. And now you can also start participating in signature campaigns to earn bonuses. You can accumulate a bit and then you have the capital and can start investing in bitcoin.

Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:02:58 AM

The purpose of that Money was to pay your tuition fee, not to invest it. You should know how to manage your Money instead of spending or investing it. what would you do if you get scammed? it's too risky. and if that money came from your parents and if they found out what you did, it will be a big deal for them and I'm sure that they will be mad to you.

Huaishb

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:13:59 AM

This is a risky investment. Bitcoin is not up to the mark, which automatically increases the risks when buying it. After all, education is more important than a risky investment.
mineko

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:29:53 AM

it's good, if investing bitcoin can make future savings, as long as do not drop out of school because bitcoin, and it could be a bad impact and that's all I can suggest.
CJPEREZ

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:39:27 AM

This is not correct what if you get scammed? you won't be able pay education fees so you'll not going to school anymore? Think sir/mam that money is so important for you and you invested it. Much better if you join the signature campaign its for free and you will earn token then convert it to bitcoin.
zalizoll

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:46:01 AM

Ini merupakan kesalahan yang sangat fatal.uang untuk biaya sekolah jangan sampai di gunakan untuk keperluan lain,apalagi di investasikan pada bitcoin.anda bisa mengikuti program kampanye tanda tangan yang tanpa harus mengeluarkan uang.tapi anda bisa mendapatkan uang dan penghasilan.
minthit

Activity: 327
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:54:00 AM

I don't think it's a good idea because there's time constarint on your investment. In order for your decision to be a good one, it needs to be in profit when you have to pay the school fees. That's probably not how investment works. I wish you good luck and hope that you won't be forced to sell in loss.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:55:21 AM

what have you done may sadden your parents most probably your mother, because the market is rather unpredictable. You can do that when you have fully knowledgeable in crypto because what have you done is like gambling wishing for your money to double without knowing its path is not a good choice. But whats done is done once the market got back get your money and don't lie to your parents next time if you really love crypto that much spent your free time to if practicing technical analysis here you can manage your emotions well before entering again and explore more crypto world is so big and who knows you can profit without spending anything like airdrops all you need is knowledge and more experience..

don't make permanent decisions when you are temporarily happy or upset..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: