Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:05:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money for school fees. Invested in bitcoin.  (Read 2944 times)
sembilu

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:00:33 AM

It should not be especially if you are new to bitcoin because as we see bitcoin is very good but it turns out there are also scammers so what if you got better scammed to secure your education first, on the other hand if you are on the right track your decision might be good because you will get three or four here in bitcoin, and the school fees will be much lighter, at least you should know more btcoin more broadly, because I think for the newbie should be more on the step so as not to come later?
Da Cambodia

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:12:33 AM

for me i think it is quite risky to invest in bitcoin more than in school. yes you can earn money in bitcoin but the most important thing in life or in this world is education that's why you should invest more in school and you can invest in bitcoin what you have after paying school fees.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:20:44 AM

Much better for you to still join in bounty campaigns and after you get your rewards hold it atleast a months then sell then convert your eth to btc and invest.

This is what I would do instead of investing my supposedly payment for school fees. It is too risky to invest your money that you should spend on more important things. You should have known that it might just decrease in the next payment. What would you do if that will happen? I know, it's your money. But, it doesn't change the fact that it is still risky. You should have at least done a bounty campaign instead of investing your payment for school fees.
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:58:52 AM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
I think this is not very reasonable, because investing is always a risk of losing money. If you successfully invest, then of course you can make good money, but it's still risky.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:05:26 AM

Hi there! I just need your advice. I invested the money instead of paying my school fees. Yeah, i know this is wrong because education is more important to us and it can't be stealed from us, i'm still studying but my fees will be doubled on the next payment. But i believe this will end a good result. What do you think about this ? Your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
I am sorry but you are in a wrong decision. You should not risk your school fees for investment. Do not replace your education for investment because learnings are for lifetime. You can lose in investment but not in education. So, I will advise you that you should not do it again because maybe for the second time the luck is not to you.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:08:58 AM

Not  a very good idea as other people have stated! Bitcoin price is too volatile to invest for the short time! Your school fees are due every 4 months or so and during that time investing in Bitcoins will not guarantee you a certain amount of fiat currencies. Instead I would have done several airdrops ( free award of cryptocurrencies by new companies ) or cryptocurrency bounties ( rewards giving by new companies to promote their project via social media ) to get free coins which I then can flip into Bitcoins and sell for fiat currencies!
PonyBoy

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:12:19 AM

it is good idea, i think that schools can earn and teach young people how to make money on reality examples, it is a future economics
fritzvillarin

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:14:11 AM

I don't agree  of what you did. You can not risk everything because you found something new and you will feel the hype.  Bitcoin is too volatile this is the only investment  a very crazy market . You can not predict what will happen next. Whatever it is. I hope your decision is right.  Because everyone here,  wants the price of Bitcoin to go up.
Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:18:14 AM

Not  a very good idea as other people have stated! Bitcoin price is too volatile to invest for the short time! Your school fees are due every 4 months or so and during that time investing in Bitcoins will not guarantee you a certain amount of fiat currencies. Instead I would have done several airdrops ( free award of cryptocurrencies by new companies ) or cryptocurrency bounties ( rewards giving by new companies to promote their project via social media ) to get free coins which I then can flip into Bitcoins and sell for fiat currencies!

I think it's much better if you invest with an extra money because you don't have to worries. Because we don't know the future, well it sure that we gain a big profits but we don't know when is the right time, we should patiently wait in order to huge our satisfaction.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:23:21 AM

Yes that is right,  a lot of risk is there to lose your money in trading or investment, then what will you do if you will lose your school fee, it will surely effect your education, therefore you should not put your school fee for investment in bitcoin. but if you have some extra amount of money then it can be a good idea to save your money and investment it in bitcoin.
ozgun_a

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:27:24 AM

what is the outcome of this venture? community college? Ivy league? Anyone have any information about this?

Buying.com
Decentralized E-Commerce Network
●    PRE-SALE: October 1, 2018    ●
vending

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:27:43 AM

actually the investment is good, it means you are the type of person who already thinking for the future, you can also see opportunities. I think your plan to invest in negotiate with your parents, maybe your parents can understand and also support with your proposal. very important for our capital in the future
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:28:59 AM

Do not you do that, tuition is essential to your continuing education. Bitcoin can be profitable but also full of risk, you should think 2x before putting your tuition for bitcoin investment.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:29:32 AM

Thats not very advisable because its too risky but its your money so you can do what you want. It is just not very recommended that you gamble your tuition fees for bitcoin because we all know that its price is very volatile but if you got doubled your money then its good for you but if not then start finding other ways to pay your tuition fees.
oyitaemmanuel

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:34:44 AM

Bitcoin is really saving so many people from dropping out from school. please friends let's invest in saving our future through BITCON
KrlCrptBoss1

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:36:10 AM

You dont get education only in school bro Wink
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:40:02 AM

That is very risly thing you did there because that is supposed to be for your studies dont you think what if the bitcoin crash and your money losses of course the money that supposed to be in school will reduce and you cannot get it out because it is lesser so you cannot pay that school fee that can cause you a huge problem so always think before you do something. Lets just all hope that the bitcoins will never fall this year for your money to grow and be doubled
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:05:58 PM

I think it is not good idea because it is too risky and we all know that the price of bitcoin is not stable so that there is chance that you could lose your tuition fee. Furthermore, I think you must do the alternative way to earn money from bitcoin so that you will not use your tuition fee to buy bitcoin. I hope it will ended up in good result and you will pay your tuition fee.
Cheerfulmule

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:22:39 PM

That's too risky, if you invested your money on Bitcoin you must realize that once you need the money and you decided to take it back its either you gain a small profit or you ended up short.
Anyway, thats your money. The moment you plan on investing it on bitcoin you should've calculate the months left before going back to school and when you think you'll be needing that money. Goodluck dude.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
kasemin

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:31:34 PM

My advice will only invest what you can save. as you say to yourself, education is more important so why do you do that. You are still a student. Your future depends on your decision. Not all investment decisions are okay, especially if you are risking something that should be your top priority.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: