Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:20:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchange to trade? Why?  (Read 1023 times)
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 11:48:28 PM

Would like recommendation on best exchange to trade on and reason why you believe the exchange is better than others?

I use binance and poloniex to my trading job., faster and realable exchange both
Same are have low transactions fees.
But have many exchange over there you can choose fit in your location for your trading job
Choose wisely to avoid risk in your investment.

micloop

Activity: 448
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 11:58:30 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 12:09:43 AM by micloop

I like https://www.binance.com/?ref=25805085 (Affiliate link), but I don't have any reasons to consider it better than others. I just like the fact the volume is huge at exchange and I like the stop-limit thing.

PS: If you don't want to click in affiliate link, try this: binance.com
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:24:49 AM

I used multiple exchange to be more safe, these exchange are Poloniex, Bittrex, Kucoin, HitBTC, Idex.market. All these exchange so far never any problem, all trading activity buy and sell, and deposit withdraw processing running smothly. In these exchange also has big volume so we can get better liquidity.

Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:49:53 AM

Would like recommendation on best exchange to trade on and reason why you believe the exchange is better than others?

There's a lot of exchange site to trade your coins/altcoin but there's no such thing as a best exchange to our coins it's all depend on you where you comfortable to trade your coins. Anyways, i use 3 big exchange site as my trading platform to trade my altcoin, 1st Binance ( this a larger volume and there's a lot of people using it now ) 2nd Hitbtc ( there's so many token their that you can choose where you want to trade ) 3rd Bittrex ( good volume and easy to use and i recommend this if you are a beginner in trading. )

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:34:43 AM

There's a lot of exchange site to trade your coins/altcoin but there's no such thing as a best exchange to our coins it's all depend on you where you comfortable to trade your coins. Anyways, i use 3 big exchange site as my trading platform to trade my altcoin, 1st Binance ( this a larger volume and there's a lot of people using it now ) 2nd Hitbtc ( there's so many token their that you can choose where you want to trade ) 3rd Bittrex ( good volume and easy to use and i recommend this if you are a beginner in trading. )
Well it depends on how we interpret and how we frequently use the exchange, I think if we are so comfortable using particular exchange then we can say that it is the best for us, people have their own choice and they maximizing the use of it, for me I use most of those popular exchange where I  can both
sell my tokens and the tops alts that I'm holding, I also do some arbitrage trading so I don't have specific favorite I just deal with the exchange so I can be familiar and use it to take opportunities.
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:29:55 AM

Poloniex is one of the best exchanges to trade because the fee structure is very less when compared to Bittrex or Binance and they also has no ID verification upto limit of $2000 perday.So it is bet for small traders to trade anonymously.And almost all the coins are available in Poloniex so it is best in my opinion.
I say no to POLONIEX very vulnerable to hacking, and support services that are very unreliable.
I would recommend Binance, because of the three exchangers you mentioned Binance is an exchanger that has the most number of coins and daily volume
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:02:25 AM

I think the best place to trade, is local exchanger,,
 Grin

Yay it's true the local exchanger is very safe to this day i never got in trouble from him and the transaction can run perfectly without the slightest obstacles, when we do trading transactions  there would be no cost cutting at. With a note: "fellow member local exchanger"

manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:11:18 AM

I use only 3 exchange now, those is Vip Bitcoin.co.id, Bittrex and Poloniex. I used these exchange because they has big volume so i get more liquidity.  And so far deposit and withdrawal processing running smothly.  And later could be i will use other exchange like Binance and Kucoin because there are many new potential coin available to trade.

jj007

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:33:18 AM

KuCoin is an exciting new cryptocurrency exchange that’s based out of South Korea. They’ve angled themselves similarly to Binance, in that they list new altcoin projects earlier than most other international crypto exchanges.
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:55:13 AM

Poloniex is one of the best exchanges to trade because the fee structure is very less when compared to Bittrex or Binance and they also has no ID verification upto limit of $2000 perday.So it is bet for small traders to trade anonymously.And almost all the coins are available in Poloniex so it is best in my opinion.

Unfortunately, I don't think you'll be able to avoid ID verification in Poloniex much longer - they will be disabling much of the exchange's functionality for legacy accounts at the end of Q11 (they announced that a couple of months ago already). Also, I've never had any problems with them personally but, as others pointed out (in this thread and too many others), their costumer support is apparently... not great. Better hope you don't need to use them. Tongue

1 - https://poloniex.com/press-releases/2017.12.27-Notice-to-legacy-account-holders/
Mallampue

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:07:29 AM

The top an exchanges right now is BITTREX, POLONIEX and BINANCE
but BINANCE is great now, why? simple, interface and the volume trade is huge there.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:11:25 AM

The best exchange to trade with the most on top these days are kucoin and binance exchange. It just simple easy to use, transactions are okay deposits and withdrawal are fast. When you followed the rules on how to deposit and withdrawal you are on track to use the exchange.
monsterfinger

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:18:15 AM

Ar the moment the best exchanges are kucoin and binance. There is a huge volume and good support stuff. Both exchanges were small last year. And big exchanges like bittrex have lack in support.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:37:09 AM

The best excganges are the ones that:
- uses multisigns
- offers margin trading
- have cold wallets for coins storage
- have decent volumes

This is just a few of the points we need to consider when we want to start trading for us to earn with the used of our bitcoin. And for us to have a better start out of our time and investment we should have points to check on and to have and finding the right exchanger can be easy if we have a list to check upon and to have for our future investment and trading.
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:55:11 AM

The best excganges are the ones that:
- uses multisigns
- offers margin trading
- have cold wallets for coins storage
- have decent volumes

This is just a few of the points we need to consider when we want to start trading for us to earn with the used of our bitcoin. And for us to have a better start out of our time and investment we should have points to check on and to have and finding the right exchanger can be easy if we have a list to check upon and to have for our future investment and trading.
Binance and Bittrex are still the most that less hassle in transactions and can safeguard our accounts, the support easily replied in PM, but since listing in these exchanges especially those new coins is quite long, so we will be really needing to try other exchanges like hitbtc, kucoin and cryptopia.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
GelsoAM

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:58:16 AM

I think the best exchange will be Binance because it has a live chart which makes it more flexible and easier to trade in and knowing what is the price easily.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:03:25 AM

You should look at Bmex they have good platform and you can make a good margin trading there. but if you choose to make a spot trading then try Poloniex. Take good care of your trades. coz the market is too volatile.
mann1983

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:11:56 AM

Binance is the best exchange till now. cause its user friendly and has good volumes so there is no depth in the rates. but still for hardcore trader there is still lot of space of improvement in this exchange also. its has all the basic features so till now binance is good to trade.
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:21:28 AM

I think the best personal market currently available is bittrex, there provides very high security facilities and very high daily trading volume, many players have big capital to play here and make the price quickly change up and down it.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:53:14 AM

It depends on where you are located.

If you are in Europe, use Kraken, they have maker/taker fees. They have fixed the bugs that were slowing down their trading engine. They are secure (have never been hacked). Best of all they do fiat withdrawals via SEPA that give you your money within 24 hours and the fee for withdrawal is only 9 cents.
right on this mate,theres no best exchange for you than local exchanges.though i use some other exchange from different part of the world for personal purposes..but for the newbie in crypto better for locally use,then when you have grow then use other exchange for arbitration or for optional choice of coins exchanges
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: