Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:53:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ~BTC in Medical Industry  (Read 3479 times)
jamesclark

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:22:23 AM

It's a future of all sectors of service people all over the world, but it is very big job to do this in every country
bagalkot

Activity: 85
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:25:47 AM

Is it possible someday that Medical Hospitals accept BTC as a payment for Hospital bills and other fees??

Not only for medical Hospital but anywhere it can be used until it is legal in the said Hospital country because if the government makes bitcoin illegal then no other enterprise can work with bitcoin.
collision00

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:32:47 AM

This thought is hypothetically conceivable. There are a great deal of ventures from different cryptos that spotlights on how they can build up the restorative business. On the off chance that bitcoin truly needs to grow their potential and their energy, I surmise that getting include in the therapeutic business is a standout amongst other move they can make. A considerable measure of ICOs represents considerable authority in this one yet I've never observed an effective one yet. I imagine that the achievement of this thought will rely upon how the medicinal business bolster these sort of tasks.
gelaskopi

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:39:21 AM

It is quite possible to be true. ICO nowadays comes up very much with their very different concepts. Therefore, for the medical field, there will be ICO in that form. It seems we will be a narrow-minded person if we feel there is no possibility of cryptocurreency entering the medical realm. We ourselves don't know, because the development of technology is very unreasonable in this era. All fast paced.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Ricche

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:32:45 PM

Yeah, why not? Everything is possible. What about other Coins which launched every day @SciDex. What's the easiest way to get some more details on this? Thanks!
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:14:00 PM

Pharmaceutical industry and many other branches of medicine are interested in Blockchain technology. The matter is that the block-chain system is currently one of the most "hot" keywords when it comes to trends in new technologies.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:20:21 PM

maybe someday if bitcoin legal in all country bitcoin can be the payment from all institution in a country like a medical, hospital, hotel, restaurant and other thing like minimarket or supermarket, but for right now i think bitcoin can't be the payment for all of them because we can see that bitcoin still not legal in some of countries

kaybounty

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:46:18 AM

Medical industry has been giving the services for the money since inception and there were times when medical industry used to give the services for barter system. Now the time has changed and normal currency is being used for it, so there is a quite possibility that the payment method will be changed once again after some time and bitcoin has all the potential that it will take over as a payment method. Just like in Germany and USA there are some other services being offered for the bitcoins.
RXKING

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:35:21 AM

It could happen, if the world is getting ahead, and more and more people who come into the world of crytocurrency do not rule out the possibility people will pay BTC, and not only hospitals, could even shopping at malls or cafes can be paid with BTC. It is not impossible if the future slowly cash money will be replaced by crypto. It could be 5, 10, 15, or 20 years ahead it happens.
kadellss

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:37:26 AM

This is not possible, because to pay anything, the stability factor is essential to avoid losses.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:52:01 AM

it may be possible along with the future and technology in the future. but I am a bit wondering what would happen if payments use bitcoin in an emergency and we have to wait for slow bitcoin confirmation. is this efficient?

I am sure by that time just incase bitcoin will be acceptable as payment for hospital bills or even as payment for emergencies, transactions must have been developed for faster confirmation. And it is indeed a good idea if that would be happening in the near future especially in my country that have been so many issues regarding incidents of death due to money matter.
CRYPTOGANGSTERs

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:35:04 PM

It is possible and most likely it will become possible. Bitcoin can be a means of payment for absolutely everything. I think, as soon as the crypto currency will be used in most cases to pay for services and goods, immediately the problem with scalability will be solved.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
viyumztf

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:37:17 PM

It will take block chain technology in the future pharmaceutical industry, and in the recent year there has been a lot of news about the concern about block chain in the pharmaceutical industry, but it may take some time for bitcoin to enter the industry, and I think the high volatility of bitcoin is a problem that many industries need to consider.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:12:29 PM

Nothing is impossible. But I think that medical industry will integrate BTC later than others... First of all, it must be banks, financial services, supermarkets, large ecommerce giants, etc...
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:31:45 AM

Private hospitals, in the end, are a commercial project
Must prepare for this and to work on the preparation of accounting staff
 to work with the technology
I think this is the right way

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
lnihjlbg

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:38:41 AM

There is already a hospital in the United States that accepts the use of bitcoin as a payment method, but there is only one. The gap between the use of bitcoin in the medical industry and the use of bitcoin in other industries is not large, and more is needed for the group that accepts bitcoin.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:32:05 AM

Its a good thing if we used to pay up BTC in medication or hospitalization. We know that it is too much to pay if we talk about medical matters specially when the Doctors adds up their own fees. Good way if someone will build up a project that allows a person to invest in for his/her hospitalization and medication in case of problems.
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:37:36 AM

Is it possible someday that Medical Hospitals accept BTC as a payment for Hospital bills and other fees??
It depends on the manager of the hospital. Bitcoin is currently the world's only money transfer service, but becoming a currency to pay fees is still a daunting task.
I guess that could happen because the world is technologically modernizing everything.
_navoj

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:42:57 AM

It is possible. It's already happening, but it takes time for most of the medical institutions to adapt with this kind of system. For bitcoin subject needs advance research and studies because it may effect the outcome of our economy
beinformed

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:14:02 AM

Expect it to take time for many hospitals to accept bitcoin though. I do not know if it will be done in many hospitals for slow transactions and large fees may be a problem and fluctuations of bitcoin may be one of the problems.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: