Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:40:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ~BTC in Medical Industry  (Read 3468 times)
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:21:32 AM

Is it possible someday that Medical Hospitals accept BTC as a payment for Hospital bills and other fees??
This can happen if any country legalises Bitcoin and promotes the use of Bitcoin as an online payment solution more than FIAT. But this is very difficult to do because they need to change the way the payment of the whole apparatus.

Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 10:32:15 AM

These are very possible and already we have projects in the Cryptoworld who are aimed at working to promote quality healthcare delivery. I believe with bitcoin, payments  for healthcare can be quick.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:53:16 AM

Is it possible someday that Medical Hospitals accept BTC as a payment for Hospital bills and other fees??
Yes it is possible. Although i don't know if it will be implemented in many hospitals for slow transactions and big fees might be a problem and the volatility of bitcoin might be one of the issue.
Also one of the issue or problem that i see in this is the government, for some hospitals are controlled by government so i think that if ever it is implemented, mostly would be in private hospitals.
The healthcare sector is plagued with issues related to localized data storage that can impede information sharing between medical experts. The public still associates the term blockchain primarily with cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. But when looked at more closely we can see  that the influence of the blockchain goes far beyond into industries like healthcare, pharma, etc. example by introducing the blockchain within the healthcare domain. it can become easier to share patient records with multiple parties as well as to relay pertinent data between different hospitals and medical institutions in a completely transparent and systematic manner.
Jihuny23

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:59:25 AM

Yeah, maybe that could happen. Someday if the bitcoin price is stable then not only the media industry or hospitals that receive payment with bitcoin. I am sure there will be many industries, shops, or government offices that accept payment transactions with bitcoin. But, It will happen if bitcoin has got legal status from all countries. In addition, it is possible that bitcoin changes from a decentralized system to centralization. If decentralization is not necessarily the price of bitcoin will be stable so as to make people still hesitate in transacting with bitcoin. If bitcoin has been run with a centralized system then it has become a guaranteed bitcoin stable price and trust for bitcoin would be better.
hannahfx

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:31:08 PM

Yes this is possible i hope everyone see medical industries with bitcoin in future and i am sure this will be possible soon. if this happen then we can purchase medicine from bitcoin also  people pay there fees in hospital for their treatment with bitcoin payment also Hospitals pay their doctors and other employees salary in bitcoins.
andrew1carlssin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

#Please, read:Daniel Ellsberg,-The Doomsday *wk

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 02:35:20 PM

They will must to have to do it, but we are a talking of a 'possible future'

Satoshi's book editor; SCIpher - https://pdos.csail.mit.edu/archive/scigen/scipher.html
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:42:18 PM

Of course it's possible but the question is when. Since a lot of hospitals are run by the government it isn't likely that bitcoin will be accepted by hospitals anytime soon. So we just have to hope.

There’s only one hospital that accepts bitcoin as a payment in United States but there are clinics that accepts bitcoin but unfortunately, based on what I’ve searched, there are only 2% of patients that uses it. So it will not be impossible.
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:51:32 PM

Why not. It is possible for hospital or medical industry. Bitcoin for marketing purposes, shopping 🛍mall, restaurants, bars and clubs, bitcoin are accepted. So i think bitcoin for appropriate in medical industry.

I think the government should legalize Bitcoin so this will happen soon and we can pay without using cash.
And of course this can happen very quickly and take a long time for this to happen because if the health sector receives Bitcoin, many other industries will receive Bitcoin.
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:53:44 PM

Yes. As of now, Bitcoin has not yet earned the trust that it needs to. It will be really possible if the owner of the hospital will take the risk and be open minded to the fluctuation of Bitcoin. The thing that will be surely possible  for the medical hospitals that will adopt is the Blockchain technology.
korkor

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:55:05 PM

The world we find ourselves is full of wonderful possibilities. It is very possible for medical hospitals to accept bitcoin as a payment alternative for hospital bills and other fees for some few years to come. The fast-growing of the crypto community will make this possible.
TmottaDing

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:57:03 PM

In fact, there are a lot of projects that started their own ICO in order to reach medical centre by crypto, it is more than interesting but i really doubt that they are going to success on a long term, it is not an easy thing to do to be honest.

jeraldskie11

Activity: 1274
Merit: 356

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:03:00 PM

It is a good news of the hospital that accept btc because we can easily pay them without doing cashout. But I think the hospitals need to study about cryptocurrency before they accept btc for payment because cryptocurrency's price is not stable.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:10:25 PM

Theoretically, of course it is possible. Based on one website I've checked, there's only one hospital in the united states that accepts bitcoin[1]. Expect it to take time for more hospitals to accept bitcoin though, as they're most likely spending more time on some other things than wasting time for bitcoin payment channels as bitcoin currently isn't even widely used in the United States yet (I think).

[1] http://spendbitcoins.com/places/c/hospitals/
I agree with this post. Anything in this world is possible. If there is already one hospital that uses a bitcoin as their payment in hospital bills, and seeing it successfuly with this kind of strategy other hospitals may also used their marketing strategy in  using bitcoin in medical industry. And it will be a big help to the bitcoin world to gain more the true value of btc.
andrew1carlssin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

#Please, read:Daniel Ellsberg,-The Doomsday *wk

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 03:14:58 PM

Theoretically, of course it is possible. Based on one website I've checked, there's only one hospital in the united states that accepts bitcoin[1]. Expect it to take time for more hospitals to accept bitcoin though, as they're most likely spending more time on some other things than wasting time for bitcoin payment channels as bitcoin currently isn't even widely used in the United States yet (I think).

[1] http://spendbitcoins.com/places/c/hospitals/
I agree with this post. Anything in this world is possible. If there is already one hospital that uses a bitcoin as their payment in hospital bills, and seeing it successfuly with this kind of strategy other hospitals may also used their marketing strategy in  using bitcoin in medical industry. And it will be a big help to the bitcoin world to gain more the true value of btc.

I hounder when Dr. House will sept in  Roll Eyes

European theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIDd43lGHpc

Satoshi's book editor; SCIpher - https://pdos.csail.mit.edu/archive/scigen/scipher.html
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:18:12 PM

it would be possible if only the whole merchandise and markets would have accepted it as a new currency and the adoption would take place globally otherwise it is hard for medical industry to be prioritize on this issue.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:20:07 PM

Ofcourse yes medical area is one of the biggest concern in the world and i believe that dev one day may realized what they are missing,i remember i have been a part of scammers ico that focus in Prisoners in the US,so if people cam think of this then why not for medical issues that i guess may lead the team to success and will be praised by the whole community in time
Hustinog

Activity: 191
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:20:37 PM

Yea it's possible for bitcoin to use as payment. But, seeing that now bitcoin have big fees and slow speed transaction, I think this is not efficient.
But, an altcoin that have low fees and fast transaction speed will be more possible to use as payment
I think it's also possible to use bitcoin in the medical industry like hospitals. If we can use bitcoin to buy medicine it would be a big help to the btc world, but in the case of bitcoin for now it would be hard due to the slow speed in transaction and having big fees and also due to the low amount of btc for now.

Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:27:49 PM

Yes I think it would be possible, hopefully in any type of payment too may it be medical bills or your household bills like electric bill. I think a lot of people would appreciate that to making their lives more convenient especially for emergency cases too.

lumira555

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 03:52:26 PM

It would be great but many consider it unprofitable and in vain as bitcoin in medicine is very profitable and in General still free space for development  Roll Eyes

millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:54:29 PM

That's possible if Bitcoin totally approved by government because hospital is popular almost all transaction there are subjected for taxes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: