Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:34:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ~BTC in Medical Industry  (Read 3479 times)
jamesclark

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:49:24 AM

I do not think that this is possible with the health acceptance from the side of government,  because in some countries including mine medical buildings is still governmental, so they just cannot make their own decisions about the things like that.
ember.suc

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:52:50 AM

Hello, I am a student physicist of Siberian State University. Our platform scientificcoin.com is recruiting users. We do not sell anything, but we need experts, developers, scientists, and journalists.
SCIENTIFICCOIN is a Blockchain platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation.
Scientificcoin.com (the main information website of the project).
Scientificcoin.io (the beta version of the crowdfunding platform for scientific researchers).
Hireascientists.com (freelance platform for the science industry).

I hope I did not inconvenience you with my letter.
https://t.me/joinchat/CeookU293Bn2xGARpNZQGQ
Yuri Taksanov
Kaisar0

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:55:52 AM

Of course it can, but I'm not sure that it will be exactly bitcoin. Probably it will one of altcoins. In my opinion, cryptocurrencies will be used as payment not only in the medical industry, it will be used in all industries. 

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
silviyako

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:03:52 PM

Yes of course. all kinds of institutions will soon try to adopt bitcoin. It's just now that value of bitcoin can fall, it is not wise that hospitals will have the benefit of bitcoin if it suddenly falls down in price.
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:36:01 PM

it is possible, I hope so, it will facilitate the patient in making payments, because the longer, many people will know bitcoin so if btc is in the medical industry it will be very helpful at all.
maybe for now the bitcoin payment method is more commonly found in the online marketplace, maybe a few more years bitcoin will become more familiar
Destofe

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:57:30 PM

Is it possible that bitcoin can use in medical industry because some hospitals nowadays have a digital/electronics systems and it is very beneficial to the patients who just need technology to pay there bills.
arabellascott21

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:15:51 PM

That would be good if ever as payment will be more efficient.
vachellie

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:25:03 PM

Yes everything is possible, maybe not only medical industry bitcoin will used widely as method payment thanks to that payment more easier because you didn't need carry your real wallet everywhere.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:43:36 PM

When more and more people will start using bitcoin in mutual transactions definitely the institutions will be forced to accept payment via bitcoin.  So though presently negligible hospitals may be accepting bitcoin. But in future the number of medical institutes accepting btc may increase. 
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:58:28 PM

Bitcoin really helps a lot of business, companies, corporations and charities by using bicoin itself as source  of funds. Some hospitals here in the Philippines accepts bitcoin as mode of payment. There are also some more currency that are connected to medical industry, hope you try it.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
jamesclark

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:29:21 AM

in my opinion transaction with bitcoin for now days is still not the best choice especially on the hospital, because we dont know if the bitcoin network will work fast or not. bitcoin infrastructure has to upgrade to tke this challenge and face up the growth of the user.

You're right about the speed of transactions. But still, if we are talking about the medical industry we must understand it it is very needful for us.
luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:14:41 PM

Everything is possible. In the near future Medical Industry would accept BTC as a means of payment.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:57:35 AM

Is it possible someday that Medical Hospitals accept BTC as a payment for Hospital bills and other fees??

This is very possible. Maybe you can buy any thing that being sold in the future with bitcoin.
and i think not only bitcoin, the entire cryptocurrency will be used by us later.
there are some ICO in medical industry using their token, for example : Docademic with MTC token.
banoi

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:11:46 AM

THAT IS A HEALTH THINKING. A FUTURE FUTURE IF THAT MAY CAUSE THE PROCESS TO GO TO THE STEP THAT IS VERY
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:54:11 AM

we don't know how the future of bitcoin for human life, which I know bitcoin is currently used as an investment product. very rare there are cafes and markets that receive bitcoin, only in some countries that have legalized bitcoin can accept bitcoin as a means of payment.
the health industry is still very limited to receive bitcoin as a means of payment, I just heard that there are hospitals that receive bitcoin in America. probably not all patients also use bitcoin to pay for the treatment.
I believe in the future there will be a condition where the state will make cryptocurrency as a payment transaction, maybe bitcoin is not ideal for digital payment tool.
feelingfroggy

Activity: 220
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:57:23 AM

Yeah it would be great to get proper prices with the government out of the way.  Bitcoin payment with all the government caused inflation in medicine is a wonderful dream.  Hopefully one day BTC can free us from this medical hell.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:07:19 AM

I think it will take too long time for medical industry to accept bitcoin.i think this may be soon happen in future. If it happens it is easy for us to pay bills in the hospital.
All the industries are accepting the Bitcoin but it will be in your country surely it will accept because few countries are accepting the Crypto so Medical industry also accept the Crypto payment. Bitcoin is the good reputated platform so this will accepting entire world on soon and I hope as soon as possible this will going to moon.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:17:01 AM

Is it possible someday that Medical Hospitals accept BTC as a payment for Hospital bills and other fees??

Yes it is possible because cryptocurrency can pay bills like that. And as i see in the future all of the payment is using this strategy which is you can pay bills and send money without hassle in traffic and less payment for transportation or expenses because you can pay this by using your laptops or phones.
Shirley Monizz

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:57:15 AM

I think with the development of Bitcoin now in the future Bitcoin will be accepted for payment in the hospital. Bitcoins are becoming more and more stable. Actually there are many places, shops accept payment by Bitcoin. Some large companies have accepted Bitcoin payments very early: Microsoft, Microsoft, etc.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:57:21 AM

Why  BTC not accept in medical industry since all online payment can be operated  all over the world with ease and no third party influence so to my opinion it can be utilized in medical industry also . I think that in united states there is one hospital that accept Bitcoin and I have heard  that there are few clinics that accepts Bitcoin and only 2% of people use Bitcoin in medical field . It will be a wise decision if  BTC  will be accepted in the medical industry .

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: