Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:31:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ~BTC in Medical Industry  (Read 3468 times)
charles28

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:57:21 AM

Is it possible someday that Medical Hospitals accept BTC as a payment for Hospital bills and other fees??
Ya may be one day medical hospitals will accept Btc or other cryptocurrency. Anything is possible
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:02:12 AM

Is it possible someday that Medical Hospitals accept BTC as a payment for Hospital bills and other fees??

Why are we speaking specifically about the hospital itself. BTC is currency which can be used almost everywhere and in any industry available out there who accepts the payment against the products and services that they provide.

Hospital may accept it and it has got the same chance as apple and microsoft accepting it or lets say a street shop! Unless and until government doesnt approve the legal tenders for the bitcoin acceptance within the nation. This is the only concerning factor yet and it can get shoot up any time in the near future.
conanshinichi

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:40:28 AM

It is possible, provided that Bitcoin is legalized globally and Bitcoin's value is stable.
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:45:48 AM

if this happens the hospital receives payment with bitcoin, of course this is very positive, if we are in a bad situation and have to pay quickly this is one good step. I am sure bitcoin will continue to grow

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Kingstonic

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:49:12 AM

If bitcoin enters the medical industry, it will go a long way in circulation of the currency.
jamesblue1

Activity: 47
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:32:10 PM

Yes, it is possible and as of today the best example is Hasbro Children Hospital in United States. There are only few hospitals yet that accept BTC as payment though. Its because BTC is not yet that popular on other areas and some areas banned BTC in the 1st place.
sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:07:07 PM

I think hospitals that are brave enough to take bitcoin as transactions must be privately owned and managed by themselves. Certainly, a doctor who jumped in the crypto world who did this.
Many medical industries will apply this to facilitate the search for medical devices or drugs. With online services, it is definitely easy to find and payment is also supported by bitcoin.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:20:45 PM

It will happen someday. There is no difference for medical companies to which currency to receive as they easily could convert it to fiat money in a short time with any exchange.

Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:31:49 PM

in my opinion, it is legitimate if the government regulation has begun to allow BTC as a legitimate means of exchanging money, because it is not difficult to pay for hospital or other medical places with BTC. and is expected to make it easier for us as consumers
VuBaDat

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:39:15 PM

I would like that soon to come true, good luck bitcoin
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:59:22 PM

it may happen, if the legality of the BTC already exists, whatever the field is, it can certainly use BTC as a transaction tool, but maybe the price stability of BTC is an important consideration to take this decision, this is too risky, I am quite pessimistic because in my country let alone pay btc with social security or collateral programs are now in turmoil, the profits are getting depreciated to millions of dollars, the result is that medical services have become chaotic, it seems that using btc needs mental improvement from its users and improvement of human resources from its implementers
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:42:08 PM

I think BTC is very effective and useful payment gateway for medical industry. I heard something from few news source BTC is accepted in medical now i forgot this country name. Although now Uber will be accepted in BTC payment in Argentina i think new year it will be granted. Other many logistic company accept Bitcoin.
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:49:30 PM

Yes it is very possible. I understand that there are also some projects right now that will use the blockchain technology for not just payment but the whole billing system for medical purposes.

I think this is a positive approach because this will eliminate the red tape and the middlemen on some transactions regarding healthcare. This will also reduce the expenses the patient is going to shoulder.
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:54:08 PM

I think BTC is very effective and useful payment gateway for medical industry. I heard something from few news source BTC is accepted in medical now i forgot this country name. Although now Uber will be accepted in BTC payment in Argentina i think new year it will be granted. Other many logistic company accept Bitcoin.

This will be a new stage about the journey of Bitcoin to come forward and see the benefits of Bitcoin from any country. Let's see what happens with next year.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ridersss

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:25:17 PM

I think it might be possible if the government had considered the legal access to bitcoin. so that its existence can be used in various transactions.
Kasliono

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:29:48 PM

It is really possible, when all of people already know and accept bitcoin as a currency, then anything which related to payment will be happened. Including in medical industry. Maybe the salary of the docter and also the ners will be paid with bitcoin too. So, when using bitcoin is easier, then it would be happened.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:13:19 AM

Anything's possible, so ya.
It possible most especially in those countries that has accept crypto fully bitcoin can be used not only to pay hospital/medical bills but for other important transactions. I believed as cryptocurrencies get more popular other firms will have no choice than to accept bitcoin for easy access round the grobe.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 04:23:16 AM

Yp it is possible but if this country government can be might accept in Bitcoin with the legal.mostly some few countries don't accept yet Bitcoin,so need to support and accept their countries government then is possible.
Muspion

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:09:19 AM

all possibilities can happen because we know bitcoin if it's been legalized as a whole in all countries then bitcoin will become a global currency that can be used for all countries and all infrastructure
arienna23

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:08:01 PM

I think it is possible if the government and financial services embrace the use of cryptocurrency. But it will take some time before it happen because until now the government and central banks are still suppressing cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: