Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:04:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you achieve your target in crypto field then what you are going to do next?  (Read 1718 times)
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:02:34 AM

I probably set my next target which is higher than the last one then convert some of my earnings for leisure I think it is a must that we enjoy the harvest of our investment while continue securing for our future. So far I am doing this cycle since I have made some earnings from the day I joined crypto currency market and I am very happy about the outcome of my perseverance.

Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:07:20 AM

My guess is many will diversify and branch out away from crypto to mitigate risks associated with being invested heavily in a single market. We see it happen to an extent when longtime BTC HODL whales cash out their crypto and close their operations. They find ventures elsewhere to invest in, perhaps as a means towards greater diversification and overall safety.

I currently do not have a target in crypto field nor good plans for diversification. But I am making an effort to diversify.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1507

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:29:03 AM

I probably set my next target which is higher than the last one then convert some of my earnings for leisure I think it is a must that we enjoy the harvest of our investment while continue securing for our future. So far I am doing this cycle since I have made some earnings from the day I joined crypto currency market and I am very happy about the outcome of my perseverance.

Exactly! If we are young and have the capacity to work hard, why not setting up another target to reach even higher. That's exactly what I will do if I reach my first target with the crypto currency market. Till the time, I can work in this field, I will keep setting new targets by braking the previous goal to reach even higher. Probably, I won't encourage leisure at this moment, instead I will try to set up an offline business apart from my job to create a plan C for my life (while plan B is the crypto currency).

An wise man said, If your target is the Moon, then probably you will be able to get to the top of the tree, but if you are targeting the top of the tree, you may not get off the ground. So there's no stopping for me, till the time I can work. 

Satry

Activity: 190
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:40:13 AM

in my opinion is it will convert to half of money and another half again reinvest. what is your opinion and let rock together with my topic.?

I think I have my own business if I achieved my target here in bitcoin to secure my financial when my retirement has come. Because  we didn't know how long bitcoin will last. As much as bitcoin will helpful to me I will never quit. Instead, I will share to others who do not know anything in bitcoin I can start it with my family and friends I want to share my knowledge and my experience how to earn bitcoin.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:43:46 AM

If I achieve the targeted earning through cryptocurrency within few years time, surely will initiate a real time business. Later will focus on spending the earnings in an effective manner which will help in reducing the unwanted needs. With the ongoing price fluctuation it is hard to fix a target and trade.
Alex_nutis

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:47:04 AM

When one goal is achieved, another one appears. Part of the money I get from cryptocurrency and invest in other assets.

jinxing

Activity: 276

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:47:40 AM

If I have hit the target in crypto then all I will do the target. Actually humans will never be satisfied with what they have. If they already have one, then they will ambition want to have two and so on. So even with me. I will continue to develop investment investment not only in crypto alone. Therefore, the future of future descendants will be more assured.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:50:13 AM

I think you want to ask, when we achieve some sort of level with enough money then what would be our next step.

For me there is no crypto goal as such, what I'm doing is for fun and little extra bucks to spend on my family. Obviously everyone needs the financial freedom for life but I like to have practical approach with which I could just  earn enough and not dreaming to become Richie rich. They say that money makes money and I believe I just have enough to sustain quality life and will choose crypto to have extra bucks only.

Re-investing your assets, grabbing more out of the crypto and repeating the whole process is all sort of on going process depending upon your desires.
much better to ask,because i think theres no stop achieveing in this field in which offering to gain more and more profit,how would a person put exact achieving goal when the earning is unlimited?well i have been into this situation now.that i re open my offline business because of bitcoin.and looking forward to extend a branch if given a chance
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2100
Merit: 641

sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:51:00 AM

I will pursue and invite people closest if they have the potential and will do it

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████  
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒  
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄    
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░    
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:11:47 AM

I would continue to earn in crypto field and make sure that my family could have a decent life,
I would save some of my money and continue to trade some and I would also want to open a business,
So that the government wouldn't be so suspicious about what I am doing to earn money.
There are some country that are still against the crypto currency so I think it is best to have a business while you are earning in the crypto field.
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:21:02 AM

Personally, i don't have a goal yet. Maybe because i am not facing financial problems for now. But no one can live without a goal in his mind. So, it is just a matter of time. But looking at it objectively, once i earned a respected amount of money, i will surely convert , maybe the third, reinvest a part of the rest in bitcoin and i will use the last part in some project. What is life if we can't enjoy it or live to the fullest?
I want to experience everything, that is why i am being patient, waiting until i get to the point where i finally decide what my goal is and fulfill it.

beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:31:55 AM

in my opinion is it will convert to half of money and another half again reinvest. what is your opinion and let rock together with my topic.?

I would probably set new targets and goals. I would like to enjoy a bit of course, I would
deposit half the money and continue investing and earning cryptocurrencies with the remaining
amount. It's also a wise plan to start a business of some sort to see that all that months and years
of work won't go to waste. One day at a time. Everybody has similar plans when it comes to this
stage, everybody is working hard to make something out of cyrptocurrency.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:51:04 PM

we have a different strategy mate.   And also it depends in the circumstance of price which is for me if the price reached my target valued and the price is constantly increasing then the good idea on it is to covert the half then let rest profits increasing while the movement of the price didn't change yet cause it is a chance to gain more profits.  .then if the opposite happen we must sell all then buy back when the price goes to the lower price.

But sometimes there is not enough time to sell your coin here. And it happened to me before, like you sell the coin at first because of panic selling and after that the price is keep going down again and still you can get the profit if you are trying to buy lower again but the problem here is, how are you going to get back what your loss if the price is keep on falling? I do not think with this current price you can achieve what you really deserve. And there is moment too when it is really high until you can't buy it
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:41:18 PM

Well if i have already achieved my target in crypto and if I already do what I want to do, I will still continue to invest on it and I will use the income that I can get from it to help other people financially especially those who are in need. I will not stop helping other people so I won't stop wanting to earn income from crypto.
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:24:40 PM

If i achieve my target in crypto field, Perhaps i wanna join to invest ICO project, There are many people who earn millions through ICO's. This is my only chance to earn millions,,  Wink
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:43:03 PM

If I achieve my first goal in  crypto, then it's time for me to set another goal until I achieve all my goals and dreams in life. My goals is, to put up my own house, cause as of now we're just renting our house, second, to build up my own business so that I have other source of income in case of emergency. And lastly, to tour around the world. Smiley Cheesy
Yakult

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:20:39 PM

I'll take the 30% for my own good and will let the 70% grow through investment again. It's always high risk high return.

bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:27:19 PM

Achieving my goal in crypto I will set out my planned project (entrepreneur) because this has been my desire in life after this I will keep investing in ICO's and keep enjoying my life.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
hastag_80

Activity: 392

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:09:13 PM

Dividing your asset into two different purpose is nice and good idea,because in business  do not put all your trust in one investment as just like warren buffet said that give inspiration to me that " do not put all eggs in one basket" because if that  investment loss you can  get the other one to fund or to change that one of your loosing investment.while in other things if i get my goal in crypto to earn much more profit ,my plan is to make an offline bussiness by making an apartment rent.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:27:33 PM

Achieving a goal in life does not mean you are finished, it means it is time to set a new goal, of course with something with inherent risk like crypto it is important to be sensible with your investments. If achieving my 'goal' I would remove a certain amount from crypto and then keep going to try make more, I will do this for as long as I believe in crypto or until I'm so stupidly rich that no further amount of money will make any difference in my life.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: